Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2021 3:53 AM
May 2009
So yeah I checked Netflix this morning, and notice that this show will be on Netflix from next week. Seems like more and more Chinese shows are getting their time on Netflix.
Jun 4, 2021 5:28 PM
Sep 2011
I saw this yesterday and was totally hyped! Hopefully it'll have good translations. This gives me hope for other Chinese animation X}
Jun 7, 2021 1:48 AM
May 2009
thenameslynith13 said:
I saw this yesterday and was totally hyped! Hopefully it'll have good translations. This gives me hope for other Chinese animation X}

Other than being abit on the Shonen Ai side, the action and animation were good and I enjoyed the comedy aspects aswell. I am waiting for Season 2, Chinese shows really tend to leave a big cliff hanger at the end of each season.
Jun 8, 2021 5:58 PM
Sep 2011
shintai88 said:

Other than being abit on the Shonen Ai side, the action and animation were good and I enjoyed the comedy aspects aswell. I am waiting for Season 2, Chinese shows really tend to leave a big cliff hanger at the end of each season.

Well it is based on a BL novel, but honestly it's not enough for me lol. Yea its definitely one of the better animations. I love it! Season 2 is actually airing right now! I'm holding off till the first season comes on Netflix so I can rewatch and hopefully catch some things I didn't the first time lol
Jun 9, 2021 2:29 AM
May 2009
thenameslynith13 said:
shintai88 said:

Well it is based on a BL novel, but honestly it's not enough for me lol. Yea its definitely one of the better animations. I love it! Season 2 is actually airing right now! I'm holding off till the first season comes on Netflix so I can rewatch and hopefully catch some things I didn't the first time lol

I'm not a fan of BL, so honestly its just about right for me to consume. Though still abit too BL mainly due to the Half Demon looking and dressing very feminine. But like I said I still enjoyed it.

And I assume this trend of Brotherhood seems to be hitting it off with their audience. So we might see more, like Heavens Official Blessing which was also on Netflix.
Jul 1, 2021 6:09 PM
May 2015
Should I wait until season 2 is on Netflix or should I just watch it? Show looks pretty interesting
Jul 1, 2021 9:44 PM

Feb 2018
I was a bit disappointed with this show honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love BL, but, even for me, this show was too cringy. The story was too rushed and there was no chesmistry in the """romance""". I wished the story had been a bit better developed. Heaven Official's Blessing, for example, was great: there was a super cuuuute """romance""" and very good action scenes. In this show, there were neither. It could've been a much better donghua. It makes me wonder how the original story actually is... Still, I'll be watching. I just wish they had worked a bit harder on the narrative progression.
Jul 1, 2021 9:44 PM

Feb 2018
I was a bit disappointed with this show honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love BL, but, even for me, this show was too cringy. The story was too rushed and there was no chesmistry in the """romance""". I wished the story had been a bit better developed. Heaven Official's Blessing, for example, was great: there was a super cuuuute """romance""" and very good action scenes. In this show, there were neither. It could've been a much better donghua. It makes me wonder how the original story actually is... Still, I'll be watching. I just wish they had worked a bit harder on the narrative progression.
Jul 2, 2021 2:01 AM
May 2009
Its BL based. So there is that element to it if you like that genre.

Personally it was fine. but abit too much BL elements in it for me.

Action is a mix, there are good and bad elements. Definately feels rushed but could be due to Covid 19 reasons that the production could not be finished on a stronger note.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 2 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 5, 2020

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:06 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 1 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 5, 2020

12 by HagePotPotato »»
Aug 30, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 13 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 20, 2020

8 by Konani »»
Dec 18, 2021 8:05 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 23, 2020

2 by Konani »»
Dec 18, 2021 5:10 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 7 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 9, 2020

4 by Konani »»
Dec 17, 2021 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.