Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2021 4:43 PM
May 2021
I just know that MC was also in simulation so when he revived her from her comatose the system tried to eliminate her but after that, I could not understand what was going on, I was able to guess from the last scene that it was the MC who got struck by lightning, could someone explain to me the rest of the part?
Try to be short as I don't want to read long essays.
Now all you can do is wait. It must be hard for you, but there is a right time for everything. Like the ebb and flow of tides. No one can do anything to change them. When it is time to wait, you must wait.
May 4, 2021 9:16 PM
Jan 2021
IndianAnimeFAn said:
I just know that MC was also in simulation so when he revived her from her comatose the system tried to eliminate her but after that, I could not understand what was going on, I was able to guess from the last scene that it was the MC who got struck by lightning, could someone explain to me the rest of the part?

After future mc took that girl away system recollect that as an error and tried to erase her because The world they were in was also a virtual dimension where all the fight took place, mc and girl approached the real world at the very end of the movie.
May 4, 2021 11:35 PM
May 2021
Xzeratic said:
IndianAnimeFAn said:

After future mc took that girl away system recollect that as an error and tried to erase her because The world they were in was also a virtual dimension where all the fight took place, mc and girl approached the real world at the very end of the movie.
Yeah and Mc was able to send her back to where she came from and then the system started to hunt for another foreign material and that was young Mc but what happens next? it is kinda hard for me to follow after that.
Now all you can do is wait. It must be hard for you, but there is a right time for everything. Like the ebb and flow of tides. No one can do anything to change them. When it is time to wait, you must wait.
May 4, 2021 11:44 PM
Jan 2021
IndianAnimeFAn said:
Xzeratic said:

Yeah and Mc was able to send her back to where she came from and then the system started to hunt for another foreign material and that was young Mc but what happens next? it is kinda hard for me to follow after that.

Yong mc was interrupting with the system so maaintenance decide to erase him, it was possible because he was under false dimension. As I remember system was resetting itself and to survive young mc did something supernatural. I'd recommend you to rewatch it. It's hard to follow if you don't know the concept of dimension before watching it
May 5, 2021 7:39 AM
Jan 2021
Overstuffed movie which make it worst
Aug 24, 2021 6:17 AM

Feb 2021
Just watched it..
I think the movie couldn't explain the events and world properly..
It's not bad and it's not good either..

It should've created more depth of the world.. weak plot, music was average, overall it didn't create a drama which really sucks..

KIRA IS JUSTICE!
#AoT #Jaegerist #Lemon

Credits to squished_lemon for the forum set! Everyone should go simp for her
Aug 24, 2021 6:17 AM

Feb 2021
DeepMX6sensei said:
Overstuffed movie which make it worst

Not the worst but definitely overstuffed

KIRA IS JUSTICE!
#AoT #Jaegerist #Lemon

Aug 24, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2021
It was very funny cuz,
MC said "I like Sci-fi,because it's not fiction and just an extension of the real world"

But comically, this movie is a contrary to that, all the animations were colourful (not sci-fi) and it made like it's fantasy..

But yeah, it's just my thought
It's not like I hate this movie..

KIRA IS JUSTICE!
#AoT #Jaegerist #Lemon

Sep 2, 2021 5:07 AM
Apr 2021
Nope, not overstuffed and everything makes sense. As the ending credits show, it was actually his girlfriend who tried to revive him all along. They are on the Moon (so i guess it is 2037). So when future MC got killed in the ending action battle, he realised he loved his girlfriend so much, so that love threshold became OK and he got revived. In order to boost that love threshold his girlfriend (from the real world) probably made it so that she dies in the simulation and not him, and also helped him himself break into the simulation. His girlfriend from the real world was there with those MCs all the time, as this three legged crow. This also explains how it talked in the end, how it was emotional at times and knew what MC felt and had its own incentive.
As to how simul-simul MC breaked into the world where his gf is in coma, it makes sense because a simulation in a simulation is still a part of that real world simulation. So he did not REALLY break out of the simulation glove/crow/(real world gf) just helped him hop in simulations.
And on this new world where younger MC ended up with his gf.. I guess it is a some sort of pocket in the simulation from the real world and got created on accident (or perhaps on purpose by the real MC's gf).
Storywise, creation of the new world is needed because author doesn't want to kill off main characters from the first half of the show (younger versions). Reveal of the real world (the one on the Moon) is needed because author doesn't want to kill off main characters (real versions/versions from the future). Also it shows that MC's gf loves him with the same intensity, to be able to actually revive him.
ntr_protagonistSep 14, 2021 4:18 PM
Sep 13, 2021 3:02 AM
Apr 2020
ntr_protagonist said:
Nope, not overstuffed and everything makes sense. As the ending credits show, it was actually his girlfriend which tried to revive him all along. They are on the Moon (so i guess it is 2037). So when future MC got killed in the ending action battle, he realised he loved his girlfriend so much, so that love threshold became OK and he got revived. In order to boost that love threshold his girlfriend (from the real world) probably made it so that she dies in the simulation and not him, and also helped him himself break into the simulation. His girlfriend from the real world was there with those MCs all the time, as this three legged crow. This also explains how it talked in the end, how it was emotional at times and knew what MC felt and had its own incentive.
As to how simul-simul MC breaked into the world where his gf is in coma, it makes sense because a simulation in a simulation is still a part of that real world simulation. So he did not REALLY break out of the simulation (glove/crow/(real world gf) just helped him hop in simulations.
And on this new world where younger MC ended up with his gf.. I guess it is a some sort of pocket in the simulation from the real world and got created on accident (or perhaps on purpose by the real MC's gf).
Storywise, creation of the new world is needed because author doesn't want to kill off main characters from the first half of the show (younger versions). Reveal of the real world (the one on the Moon) is needed because author doesn't want to kill off main characters (real versions/versions from the future). Also it shows that MC's gf loves him with the same intensity, to be able to actually revive him.

This is the first explanation that makes sense. A story of a simulation in a simulation. I'm still not sure why the real world has to be on the moon, other than to show it isn't the first two simulations or the new simulation. Is there any explanation for this?
Sep 14, 2021 4:32 PM
Apr 2021
Doesitreallymove said:

This is the first explanation that makes sense. A story of a simulation in a simulation. I'm still not sure why the real world has to be on the moon, other than to show it isn't the first two simulations or the new simulation. Is there any explanation for this?

Personally, I'm a big fan of space exploration and I believe humanity should establish a base on the Moon, and to me it looks like it is likely to happen in this century. Probably authors thought along those lines too. As the real world is probably 10 (maybe it's even longer than that) years in the future compared to the simul-simul world, they thought it made sense humanity had a moonbase by that time (a bit too optimistic if you ask me, considering the base they showed us in the movie. Ooor not, if we take into account that authors thought we'd have such advanced technology as in the film by 2027). So they might as well just use it to help the viewer understand what's happening in the end faster (as the scene of awakening was short IIRC).
ntr_protagonistSep 14, 2021 4:39 PM
Mar 27, 2022 8:30 AM
Dec 2019
I'll write some points that may help understand :
1)real mc probably pushed the girl and got hit by thunder in back becoming brain dead.
2)mc gf sent herself to data/quantum world to retrieve his data she was the crow
3) she helped 2nd quantum (kid)world mc to create a world where her and his childhood can stay alive
4)then she took her own version of adult mc out because he completely became like the person he was before thunder(injured in back ,loves her and is ready to sacrifice himself for her[he sacrificed himself because quantum gf will only be happy with quantum mc])

After credit show what happened after the ending and it seems kid and adult mc meet again to discuss what actually happened so both of them know the whole story we don't know if little gf knows it or not just that is kept unknown
voltaxx123Mar 27, 2022 8:36 AM
Feb 5, 2023 2:51 PM

Nov 2007
ntr_protagonist said:
Nope, not overstuffed and everything makes sense. As the ending credits show, it was actually his girlfriend who tried to revive him all along. They are on the Moon (so i guess it is 2037). So when future MC got killed in the ending action battle, he realised he loved his girlfriend so much, so that love threshold became OK and he got revived. In order to boost that love threshold his girlfriend (from the real world) probably made it so that she dies in the simulation and not him, and also helped him himself break into the simulation. His girlfriend from the real world was there with those MCs all the time, as this three legged crow. This also explains how it talked in the end, how it was emotional at times and knew what MC felt and had its own incentive.
As to how simul-simul MC breaked into the world where his gf is in coma, it makes sense because a simulation in a simulation is still a part of that real world simulation. So he did not REALLY break out of the simulation glove/crow/(real world gf) just helped him hop in simulations.

If this forum had an option to pin answer then this would be it. This was my takeaway from the movie to the dot. Not sure what the white scientist was saying about genesis and the creation of a new world and such because that was still within the simulation so the people in the actual world can still 100% pull the plug on the sim and by proxy the sim within that sim. Although I'm quite certain that the adult mc will have something against that for sure.
voltaxx123 said:

After credit show what happened after the ending and it seems kid and adult mc meet again to discuss what actually happened so both of them know the whole story we don't know if little gf knows it or not just that is kept unknown

Did I miss something? What after credit scene are you talking about where the kid and the adult meet again? Afaik the Sim where the adult MC came from lost access to their quantum computer since it vanished. So the new universe where the young mc and his gf are is unacessable from within the sim.
Mar 22, 2023 9:11 AM
Sep 2021
IndianAnimeFAn said:

Here's my take....the true plot is what someone above me stated
- Alltale is basically a simulation rig from the future with the ability to simulate endless instances of something...IE the real world
- The world we saw in most of the movie (both the recorded and "real" world) are simulations in Alltale...
- Naomi was the one that got struck by lightning and Ruri was the one trying to get her back...with the same method used by Naomi for Ruri

As for what the whole "Genesis" thing that scientist was saying in the end
- The "Hemeostatic System" is a system built in to Alltale that prevents simulations from becoming a sort of reality for the characters of the simulation....turning that off basically made all the simulations alternate universes with their own story and timeline

TLDR: the plot is as it is....but swap Naomi with Ruri
Apr 5, 2023 3:53 PM
Mar 2016
The only thing I'll add is that the stills at the end were a mixture of moments from the movie and epilogue stills. Most of them were scenes from the movie. The two epilogue stills I can remember off the top of my head were the Otaku president in Naomi's empty office (after he died in their world), and the two girls going shopping.
Nov 26, 2023 8:34 PM

Dec 2018
it seems like the whole system was setup from the moonbase in a reducio ad infinitum kind of way to retrieve his mind from prerecorded data mixed with infinite simulations. while each world in its own right is "real", the whole genesis of the program itself seems to have been used for that end. also the crow was likely his girlfriend outside of the "simulation" speaking through the crow to try and guide him back to "reality" on the moonbase.
StateofOhayoNov 26, 2023 8:38 PM

More topics from this board

» How this movie can have such a high rating?

Synx7 - Apr 22, 2022

23 by CodeXdagger »»
Jan 11, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Hello World Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

EGOIST - Oct 30, 2019

96 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 26, 2023 3:59 AM

» This movie have a lot of preference

Kemalruzu - Aug 7, 2022

11 by Asudox »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:19 AM

» Does it have sad ending?

doxyvoxy - Mar 11, 2022

9 by Alyssaromantic »»
Jun 12, 2022 9:45 AM

» Licensing?

Duckielover151 - Apr 19, 2022

3 by kxmxn »»
Apr 20, 2022 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.