Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 23, 2021 2:23 PM
Mar 2020
The current translators are lazy af, I want to read it until the current chapter but my Japanese are not good enough, so I need someone to translate it in English.
Jun 3, 2021 6:22 AM
Sep 2019
Hey, I can help with it, do you know when the anime ended off in the manga?
Jun 3, 2021 4:40 PM
Mar 2020
Sorry no, I haven't watch the anime.
Jun 4, 2021 3:36 AM
Apr 2007
The anime's ending skipped some of the current manga's translation. Mangatown.com has chapter 33 which basically picks up after the end of the anime. So, chapter 34 onwards will be new material. If you do pick up this project, let me know as I've been waiting years for updates and may be able to chip in a bit every now and then.
CheeZeJun 4, 2021 3:39 AM
Jun 4, 2021 5:02 AM
Sep 2019
I'm not a professional translator, but it's not so much of translation ability as I'm quite confident in my Japanese, but as to how a professional translation is done. If you are still interest, I can do my best as I recently graduated and have a lot of free time.
Jun 5, 2021 8:12 PM
Apr 2007
Anything is better than nothing. Plus, you can use it as part of a portfolio when applying to companies or jobs0.
Jun 5, 2021 9:38 PM
Sep 2019
Cool, I'll start translating soon, do you know where I can send it to you guys?
Jul 3, 2021 1:51 PM

Jun 2020
MrHotdogzz said:

Mangadex is a good place to upload scanlations
Jul 3, 2021 6:58 PM
Sep 2019
chiliehead said:
MrHotdogzz said:

Do they give you compensation tho, for translating?
Jul 3, 2021 7:01 PM

Jun 2020
MrHotdogzz said:
chiliehead said:

No, unless you get a following and set up a Patreon, Fanbox etc for it. But most people won't do that for people without track record
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 PM
Sep 2019
chiliehead said:
MrHotdogzz said:

No, unless you get a following and set up a Patreon, Fanbox etc for it. But most people won't do that for people without track record

Yea, i figured, welp too bad then
Jul 13, 2021 7:25 PM
Feb 2021
MrHotdogzz said:

Just wondering, did you translate anything after chapter 34?
Jul 13, 2021 7:30 PM
Feb 2021
Natsuki_Hitama said:
The current translators are lazy af, I want to read it until the current chapter but my Japanese are not good enough, so I need someone to translate it in English.

I’m having the same problem, I don’t know Japanese and I only found chapters 1-34 translated to English while the raws reached chapter 74 and still being released. Did you manage to get it translated?
Jul 13, 2021 8:24 PM
Sep 2019
The-phantom97 said:
Natsuki_Hitama said:

I’m having the same problem, I don’t know Japanese and I only found chapters 1-34 translated to English while the raws reached chapter 74 and still being released. Did you manage to get it translated?

Yes I'm translating it from chapter 1, because some parts from chapter 1 are not translated such as technique explanations and extra dialogue etc etc
Jul 14, 2021 12:45 PM
Feb 2021
MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

Yes I'm translating it from chapter 1, because some parts from chapter 1 are not translated such as technique explanations and extra dialogue etc etc

That’s cool. Where are you going to upload your translations? As I would like to read them when you are done 🌝
Jul 14, 2021 7:27 PM
Sep 2019
The-phantom97 said:
MrHotdogzz said:

That’s cool. Where are you going to upload your translations? As I would like to read them when you are done 🌝

I'm directly sending it to email, if would be nice if you can chip in some fees, I spent alot of work on this haha
Aug 18, 2021 5:12 PM
Aug 2021
Hey, I've also been waiting for this to get translated for a long time too! I think it's a very fun series! Do you think you could share it to me as well or upload it somewhere? Thanks a lot!
Aug 23, 2021 1:30 AM
Jan 2021
MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

I'm directly sending it to email, if would be nice if you can chip in some fees, I spent alot of work on this haha

If I were u I would put it up on mangadex and every other major manga website, doing this would make others access ur stuff for free but if u get a decent following u will def get more muny then just asking some ppl on mal to chip in. Also, I would just scantalate starting at chap 34 cuz I know for sure less ppl would want to read back from chapter 1. Also many website admins are too lazy to replace the old version with urs, so it’s just not worth it bro.

Idk if u r trolling r not, but the Scantalation business is pretty hard to grow Rn, cuz mangadex is in its beta phase after it got hacked. Tho good luck if ur actually legit and trying not troll everyone here lol, cuz no offense this sounds too good to be tru for one person to edit, translate, scan, etc everything by himself
Aug 23, 2021 1:30 AM
Jan 2021
MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

If I were u I would put it up on mangadex and every other major manga website, doing this would make others access ur stuff for free but if u get a decent following u will def get more muny then just asking some ppl on mal to chip in. Also, I would just scantalate starting at chap 34 cuz I know for sure, less ppl would want to read back from chapter 1. To add on why it’s pointless to start from chap 1, many website admins are too lazy to replace the old version with urs tho they will def add new chapters if it comes out

Idk if u r trolling r not, but the Scantalation business is pretty hard to grow Rn, cuz mangadex is in its beta phase after it got hacked. Tho good luck if ur actually legit and trying not troll everyone here, cuz this sounds too good to be true for one person to scan, edit, translate, etc everything by himself. If u r legit praise ur soul brother, and I’ll def chip in by giving u a 10 dollar Amazon gift card (from honey) cuz I got a ton of those.
Kelpy_G556Aug 23, 2021 1:39 AM
Aug 23, 2021 2:24 AM
Sep 2019
You can ask Cheeze, I'm actually doing this all myself and he has received 2 volumes and the 3rd volume is almost finished. I don't wanna put it on mangadex to expand or anything as I just plan on doing this one for some extra pocket money and to help me improve my translating ability, that why I only planned on people chipping in.
Aug 23, 2021 3:56 AM
Dec 2017
Try any fan translation group and maybe if you pay them ennough they would translate it.

Oct 1, 2021 9:20 PM
Aug 2021
Oh my god, I did not expect a response so quick! How would you recommend I contact him? I don't want to be too bother some despite how bad I wanna read this since we're all fans here
Nov 25, 2021 11:14 AM
Feb 2021
MrHotdogzz said:
The-phantom97 said:

Did you get past chapter 37? As I’m only interested on the chapters after that one as I don’t really care about the previous chapters covered in anime of manga websites. If yes, I’m fine with chipping in but by how much? And what chapter did you reach?
Nov 26, 2021 6:48 AM
Sep 2019
The-phantom97 said:
MrHotdogzz said:

Did you get past chapter 37? As I’m only interested on the chapters after that one as I don’t really care about the previous chapters covered in anime of manga websites. If yes, I’m fine with chipping in but by how much? And what chapter did you reach?

Sorry, I have not reached chapter 37 yet, I'll inform you when I reach further. I'm at chapter 26 at the moment. Does that sound okay to you?
Nov 26, 2021 7:57 AM
Sep 2019
Casual_Patrician said:
Oh my god, I did not expect a response so quick! How would you recommend I contact him? I don't want to be too bother some despite how bad I wanna read this since we're all fans here

Do you still want it?
Nov 26, 2021 3:22 PM
Aug 2021
Yes, very much so!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Chapter 86 Discussion

allenjke - Jul 27, 2022

4 by Dracors »»
Aug 25, 2023 8:51 AM

» What happens (Ending)

Radtoter - Feb 27, 2023

5 by No1_LoliLover »»
May 23, 2023 1:39 AM

» can someone tell me where i can read the manga ? ch 34 and on

audac1ous - Mar 5, 2018

5 by megashare9 »»
May 3, 2021 8:33 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Chapter 27 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 21, 2020

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 21, 2020 1:01 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2017

2 by bakakisima »»
Feb 10, 2018 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.