Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2021 11:02 AM

Nov 2014
I feel like Future Diary is slowly fading into obscurity like most anime, but whenever it's brought up in discussion, it's usually shat on. Maybe it's one of those shows that gets hate just because.

The battle royale plot line was a good hook and the specific precog powers were unique making battles interesting. Let's not forget Yuno, who pretty much steals the show becoming the main reason anyone watches Mirai Nikki these days. Yuno will probably keep this series relevant, as a lot of people's introduction to the Yandere archetype

Apr 15, 2021 11:55 AM
Dec 2020
ChickenDan said:
I feel like Future Diary is slowly fading into obscurity like most anime, but whenever it's brought up in discussion, it's usually shat on. Maybe it's one of those shows that gets hate just because.

The battle royale plot line was a good hook and the specific precog powers were unique making battles interesting. Let's not forget Yuno, who pretty much steals the show becoming the main reason anyone watches Mirai Nikki these days. Yuno will probably keep this series relevant, as a lot of people's introduction to the Yandere archetype

yeah you are right
Apr 15, 2021 12:14 PM
Apr 2016
I enjoyed at the time but like a good mystery once you know what the whole story it loses a bit of its intrest I still think the show is amazing. Yuno Gassi is going to go down as the most popular Yandere out there
Apr 15, 2021 12:20 PM
Nov 2017
Whenever any of my friends mention to suggest some good gore or action anime this surely remains one of my suggestions. Yuno is clearly the most popular yandere and the way she fights in the anime, meh! It's kinda strange but one reason I'll always remember this anime is because it showed me one of the coolest and my most favourite weapon i.e double-headed axe or Labrys.
This anime is one hell of a action packed maniacal ride with Yuno Gasai.
Apr 15, 2021 12:35 PM
Jan 2021
I didn't like this Anime at all. The battle Royale system was entertaining for a few episodes but then it got very boring. The romance between Yuki and Yuno is too cringe. I don't want to talk about Yuki probably my most hated character of all time
Apr 15, 2021 1:43 PM
Jul 2020
could have been 9/10 anime but plot holes distracted a lot from the storyline... i usually ignore plotholes but this just had way too many
Apr 15, 2021 3:24 PM
Jan 2021
ChickenDan said:

I agree it was an amazing hook to show also it really had me interested into the whole show but dang I totally agree with the fact that Yuno is keeping it still relevant
Apr 15, 2021 3:31 PM
Jan 2012
The ending and plot holes are why I shit on it to this day. So much wasted potential just thrown out the window. Such a shame
Apr 15, 2021 3:46 PM
Jan 2021
I hated every minute of that show, i guess the overall premise was ok, so who knows why i despised the whole thing that much and was so repulsed i couldn't even force myself to finish it, perhaps it was the extremely unlikeable characters, i tend to drop shows when every single character is so absurd, so out of touch and unforgivably dumb, that i cannot stand watching their bullshit unfold on screen, i tend to watch shows that either entertain or provoke thought, this just made me wanna pull my hair out, thats saying something for an extremely reserved person such as myself, anyways, my point was i hated that show, but people have different preferences, and what i hated could have been enjoyable for others
Apr 15, 2021 4:48 PM
Nov 2020
The first time I watched it I really enjoyed it. The second time I watched it several years later I was like this wasn’t as good as I remember 😂😂. Despite that though it is an anime I would probably watch again.
Apr 16, 2021 12:16 AM
Jun 2020
I kinda put this anime on a pedestal because it was one of the first anime that I’ve ever watched. I rewatched it a while back and just felt nothing sorta the ending was just a bit meh. The OVA Redial made me almost cry because of the reunion oh Yuno and Yuki, but that’s kinda all I really like about Future Diary.
Apr 16, 2021 12:32 AM

Nov 2015
You think Mirai Nikki is fading into obscurity? Really?
Apr 16, 2021 1:20 AM

Nov 2014
KyleRiley said:
You think Mirai Nikki is fading into obscurity? Really?

I think a little bit. Show is a decade old now and really anything that's not a big time JUMP series or a highly recommended starter anime eventually falls from the public eye. But who knows maybe Yuno will keep it going for another decade.
Apr 16, 2021 4:26 AM
Jan 2021
Mirai Nikki was my first anime , it is very special for me-
Apr 16, 2021 5:51 AM
Nov 2020
I love this anime. every time i rewatch i still love it. no story in a show is perfect and when it is perfect, it’s usually a boring show. this is not a perfect show and that’s what makes me like it so much.
Apr 17, 2021 6:43 AM
Mar 2021
Hands down one od the best animes i ever watched its confusing in the start but you catch up later, but the moment i found out the truth about yuno it whas the biggest wtf moment ever the kind of thing you need ti let sink in atlest for me, over all an amezing anime definitly n the top 3 i ever watched.
Apr 18, 2021 10:28 AM
Oct 2019
Best female character in anime and one of the best endings in anime don’t @ me

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.