Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2021 3:10 PM
Dec 2020
Is it true that this piece of bad written trash is going to get a second season? Someone tell me that's not true...
Mar 19, 2021 3:51 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
Kary88 said:
Is it true that this piece of bad written trash is going to get a second season? Someone tell me that's not true...
it hasn’t been confirmed but I’ve seen leaks about on a few manga and anime pages I follow on Instagram and Facebook. At this point I’m only watching Yashahime for nostalgia since InuYasha was one one of my gateways to anime in the early 2000s.
Mar 19, 2021 4:08 PM
Dec 2020
Seiidou said:
Kary88 said:
it hasn’t been confirmed but I’ve seen leaks about on a few manga and anime pages I follow on Instagram and Facebook. At this point I’m only watching Yashahime for nostalgia since InuYasha was one one of my gateways to anime in the early 2000s.

Same here. The story is awful and I hope they don't drag it any longer, but I will finish it only because it makes me feel nostalic.
Mar 19, 2021 6:41 PM
Sep 2008
Oh no, Oh no, Oh no no no no. Not another season of this thing.
Mar 19, 2021 7:34 PM
Aug 2018
CesarMagnan said:
there is other worse anime,so donot say it
Mar 19, 2021 7:57 PM
Dec 2020
Sayan_Pal said:
CesarMagnan said:

Oh, yes, there are worse series out there, but that does not mean this one is not horrible too
Mar 19, 2021 8:01 PM

Nov 2017
Bruh you can just like not watch it. Multiple people want a season 2, including me.

So this "piece of bad written trash" is going to get a season 2. So much hate and for what, fan behavior at this point.
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Mar 19, 2021 8:04 PM
Dec 2020
MacchiaStella said:
Bruh you can just like not watch it. Multiple people want a season 2, including me.

So this "piece of bad written trash" is going to get a season 2. So much hate and for what, fan behavior at this point.

If you don't like my opinion just don't look at it. Follow your own advice.
Mar 19, 2021 8:17 PM

Nov 2017
Kary88 said:

Your opinion is just hating. Just stop watching it, rate it a 1 and keep it going. No need for weekly reminders about the series being shitty, I think by now we all know the flaws.

If you think this series is bad than u haven't watched an actual shitty series.
Mar 19, 2021 8:19 PM
Dec 2020
MacchiaStella said:
Kary88 said:

Your opinion is just hating. Just stop watching it, rate it a 1 and keep it going. No need for weekly reminders about the series being shitty, I think by now we all know the flaws.

Why would I want to watch shitty series? Pfff, makes no sense. This one is bad for me, horrible even, and it just makes it worse because it is connected to Inuyasha which is a series I love. Now, I am free to express my opinion, so either discuss or you can keep it going.
Mar 19, 2021 8:22 PM

Nov 2017
Kary88 said:
MacchiaStella said:

Why would I want to watch shitty series? Pfff, makes no sense. This one is bad for me, horrible even, and it just makes it worse because it is connected to Inuyasha which is a series I love. Now, I am free to express my opinion, so either discuss or you can keep it going.

Exactly, why watch a shitty series? Drop it. If u feel is shit, there is no need for you to watch it.

Is like telling an artist their artwork is shit. Is it an opinion? Yes. But is constructive criticism? No. Will ur "opinion" make the series better? No.
Mar 19, 2021 8:25 PM
Dec 2020
MacchiaStella said:
Kary88 said:

Exactly, why watch a shitty series? Drop it. If u feel is shit, there is no need for you to watch it.

Is like telling an artist their artwork is shit. Is it an opinion? Yes. But is constructive criticism? No. Will ur "opinion" make the series better? No.

I am not telling the author that his work is shirt, even tho it is, lol. I will finish this thing because of nostalgia and because I am honestly curious to see how far they will fork it up.

There is nothing constructive to say about it. Now... I have nothing more to say to you so have a nice day or whatever.
Mar 19, 2021 8:28 PM

Nov 2017
Kary88 said:

I am not telling the author that his work is shirt, even tho it is, lol. I will finish this thing because of nostalgia and because I am honestly curious to see how far they will fork it up.

There is nothing constructive to say about it. Now... I have nothing more to say to you so have a nice day or whatever.

You aren't?
Kary88 said:

Let me correct myself. Is like telling an artist their artwork is trash. Is it an opinion? Yes. But is constructive criticism? No. Will ur "opinion" make the series better? No.

And u said it yourself
Kary88 said:

Why would I want to watch shitty series? Pfff, makes no sense.

You said you wouldn't watch something that is shitty. But I guess you do watch "shitty series".
Mar 19, 2021 8:29 PM
Dec 2020
MacchiaStella said:
Kary88 said:

You aren't?
Kary88 said:

Let me correct myself. Is like telling an artist their artwork is trash. Is it an opinion? Yes. But is constructive criticism? No. Will ur "opinion" make the series better? No.

And u said it yourself
Kary88 said:

You said you wouldn't watch something that is shitty. But I guess you do watch "shitty series".

Understandable, have a great day.
Mar 19, 2021 8:31 PM

Nov 2017
Kary88 said:

Understandable, have a great day.

Thank you, vice versa
Mar 19, 2021 8:41 PM
Aug 2018
MacchiaStella said:
Kary88 said:

You aren't?
Kary88 said:

And u said it yourself
Kary88 said:

i also like the series, it is not good like inuyasha but not most worst series at all,there is far worse series that it
Mar 19, 2021 9:22 PM
Sep 2008
Sayan_Pal said:
CesarMagnan said:

The problem is that this serie feels like an insult to the Inuyasha lore.
Mar 19, 2021 9:26 PM
Aug 2018
CesarMagnan said:
Sayan_Pal said:

i know a sequel is not good like og and there is huge gap between two,but i think it is not worst
Mar 19, 2021 9:33 PM
Sep 2008
Sayan_Pal said:
CesarMagnan said:

i know a sequel is not good like og and there is huge gap between two,but i think it is not worst

Even Boruto as a sequel works better than this.
Mar 19, 2021 9:48 PM
Aug 2018
CesarMagnan said:
Sayan_Pal said:

but boruto is not good like naruto,and donot compare it to boruto
Mar 19, 2021 9:57 PM
Sep 2008
Sayan_Pal said:
CesarMagnan said:

Why not? Both of them are sequels to their original.
Also why not comment in your original account? Because you havent finished any anime in this account.
Mar 19, 2021 9:58 PM
Aug 2018
CesarMagnan said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Also why not comment in your original account? Because you havent finished any anime in this account.
CesarMagnan said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Please stop the discussion, we will see
Mar 19, 2021 10:02 PM

Jul 2017
Considering this piece of news, we can only wait for the confirmation later in the day:
https://twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/1372844542181875714

And WOW, the amount of "cancel culture" I see in this thread is obnoxious. Don't care for the quoting TL;DR, but I will say this:

@Kary88 @Seiidou I agree that Yashahime itself isn't good on the story plot level, but also trying to finish this through nostalgic means.

@CesarMagnan YES. It definitely is an insult to Inuyasha fans. Heck, Digimon Adventure is a better example of this: the OG vs. the reboot that is currenttly airing.
@Sayan_Pal try better luck next time to fool someone with such a fake/troll account.

@MacchiaStella if you're a new anime fan, you have to understand that old fans like us are extremely nostalgic on old series that gets reboots like this every so once in a while. Even if you want to degrade others, please have some empathy that everyone's tastes are different.
KANLen09Mar 19, 2021 10:07 PM
Mar 19, 2021 10:04 PM
Sep 2008
Sayan_Pal said:
CesarMagnan said:

CesarMagnan said:

Well, well. What a sudden change of attitude, see you next time "Faker". Fuhahahaha!
Mar 19, 2021 10:10 PM

Nov 2017
KANLen09 said:

@MacchiaStella if you're a new anime fan, you have to understand that old fans like us are extremely nostalgic on old series that gets reboots like this every so once in a while. Even if you want to degrade others, please have some empathy that everyone's tastes are different.

I'm not a new anime fan, I've been watching anime for 14 years. I watched Inuyasha many years ago so it is extremely nostalgic.

Degrade others? Nah. Telling someone to drop sum after calling it trash and complaining about it over and over is not degrading. If you don't like Yashahime, than drop it. The flaws are obvious, but my nostalgia doesn't even care about that. I'm just happy that the anime is back.

Mar 19, 2021 10:12 PM
Aug 2018
CesarMagnan said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Well, well. What a sudden change of attitude, see you next time "Faker". Fuhahahaha!
i am not faker,this is my real nameand i donot post about watched anime
Mar 19, 2021 10:39 PM

Jul 2017
MacchiaStella said:
KANLen09 said:

I'm not a new anime fan, I've been watching anime for 14 years. I watched Inuyasha many years ago so it is extremely nostalgic.

Degrade others? Nah. Telling someone to drop sum after calling it trash and complaining about it over and over is not degrading. If you don't like Yashahime, than drop it. The flaws are obvious, but my nostalgia doesn't even care about that. I'm just happy that the anime is back.
Well, fair enough. Good on you that despite the flaws, more Inuyasha is good for your tastes, and I shan't complain about that even with the nostalgia values. You do you :)
Mar 19, 2021 11:07 PM
Dec 2020
MacchiaStella said:
KANLen09 said:

Over and over, lol, I complained twice, and even if I did complain more the forums are made for discussion, EVEN if you don't like what is being said. I can finish a series, hate it and voice my opinions if I so desire. And no, the anime is NOT back, Yashahime doesn't resemble Inuyasha in the slightest.
Mar 19, 2021 11:11 PM
Aug 2018
Kary88 said:
MacchiaStella said:

Over and over, lol, I complained twice, and even if I did complain more the forums are made for discussion, EVEN if you don't like what is being said. I can finish a series, hate it and voice my opinions if I so desire. And no, the anime is NOT back, Yashahime doesn't resemble Inuyasha in the slightest.
just wait for official confirmation and i think the news is not fake
Mar 19, 2021 11:31 PM

Nov 2017
Kary88 said:

Bruh. The anime is back. Rumiko helped with the ideas and made the character designs. This is canon.

You literally said you don't watch shitty series, but here you are.

Hating is an opinion but doesn't mean is good, it gives no constructive criticism whatsoever and is just made to bring shit down. Imma say it again. Is like telling an artist their artwork is trash. Is it an opinion? Yes. But is constructive criticism? No. Will ur "opinion" make the series better? No.

The writer spent 3 years writing Yashahime, and even if is not the best is not TRASH. People asked for it and they got it. So if u have a problem with it, DROP IT and stop whining about it. Like is weekly thing, hate, hate, hate, hate. hate and more hate. Imagine working hard on something for years that people asked for, just for it to be talked shit about EVERY DAMN DAY.

"voice my opinions if I so desire" Repeatedly hating on it is more like whining about it, than stating an opinion. So instead of complaining about there being a season two, just drop the anime rn and stop spreading hate.
Mar 20, 2021 1:05 AM
Sep 2008
MacchiaStella said:
Bruh. The anime is back. Rumiko helped with the ideas and made the character designs. This is canon.

You literally said you don't watch shitty series, but here you are.

(...)

The writer spent 3 years writing Yashahime, and even if is not the best is not TRASH. People asked for it and they got it. So if u have a problem with it, DROP IT and stop whining about it. Like is weekly thing, hate, hate, hate, hate. hate and more hate. Imagine working hard on something for years that people asked for, just for it to be talked shit about EVERY DAMN DAY.

Dont you realize that the fact of taking 3 years to do this project just makes it worse, specially in the planning of the story that it is a whole mess with no clear direction, and if I had to say the story wasnt planned not even with a year of preparation.

This is just like Disney Star Wars all over again, George Lucas gave the ideas and then Disney just made a mess of the story and the writing and over relying in pettyful cameos of the main cast to keep the serie afloat.

And just like Disney Star Wars, Yashahime takes and modifies certain elements of the original series lore just to justify their story and to keep the element of "subverting expectations"; to the point of insulting the audience knowledge of Inuyasha universe, also let me tell you that if the audience expectations werent met doesnt mean that the serie is good just look at 'Promised Neverland Season 2'.

PD: Also how can you criticize a serie without watching it? Also the criticize doesnt always has to be with just happy reviews, some series just make bad decisions that hurts their project and those bad elements must be pointed out.
CesarMagnanMar 20, 2021 1:10 AM
Mar 20, 2021 2:01 AM

Nov 2007
Officially announced
https://twitter.com/hanyo_yashahime/status/1373197411590365186

Edit: It was also teased before finale airing that there will be announcement (w. cute illustrations)
https://twitter.com/hanyo_yashahime/status/1372827685219569669
https://twitter.com/hanyo_yashahime/status/1373187554460069897
tsubasaloverMar 20, 2021 2:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 20, 2021 2:58 AM
Nov 2020
I'm only here for the fighting nowadays, not from the show itself, but among the fandom.
Mar 20, 2021 3:18 AM

Sep 2019
I hope it'll be better than this season. I set the bar too low and I don't know if it can be any worse than this.
Mar 20, 2021 3:39 AM

Nov 2017
CesarMagnan said:

PD: Also how can you criticize a serie without watching it? Also the criticize doesnt always has to be with just happy reviews, some series just make bad decisions that hurts their project and those bad elements must be pointed out.

Hating and whining about it isn't constructive criticism so is useless. Again do you just go to artists, that didn't even ask for your opinion, and tell them their artwork is trash? No you don't. Not only is it disrespectful, but ur negativity wasn't asked for.

Did I say you can't criticize the series? No, I said drop it if you gonna whine about it. Don't bother watching season 2 if u complained about season 1. I don't give a fuck about the rating you choose to give a Yashahime. But the damn weekly and even daily reminder of "how shitty this series is" is annoying at this point. Like is the fan behavior. Y'all acting like y'all can do any better.
Mar 20, 2021 3:40 AM
Oct 2020
Yatta, Season 2.

Haters opinions do not matter to me.
Mar 20, 2021 3:50 AM
Sep 2008
MacchiaStella said:
CesarMagnan said:

Hating and whining about it isn't constructive criticism so is useless. Again do you just go to artists, that didn't even ask for your opinion, and tell them their artwork is trash? No you don't. Not only is it disrespectful, but ur negativity wasn't asked for.

Did I say you can't criticize the series? No, I said drop it if you gonna whine about it. Don't bother watching season 2 if u complained about season 1. I don't give a fuck about the rating you choose to give a Yashahime. But the damn weekly and even daily reminder of "how shitty this series is" is annoying at this point. Like is the fan behavior. Y'all acting like y'all can do any better.

This serie is disrespectful to the Inuyasha lore.
Mar 20, 2021 3:56 AM

Nov 2017
CesarMagnan said:

This serie is disrespectful to the Inuyasha lore.

Okay? Than drop it. Easy.

Rumiko herself liked it. The sequel wasn't bad. The animation wasn't a "PowerPoint Slide Presentation" , which means it was good. The writing is kinda bad, but I've seen way worse. The characters are pretty damn good.
Mar 20, 2021 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
While a second season could be expected for the past... three or four weeks now, given how the episodes were unfolding, and also considering the fact that the Japanese look at these things differently, so it's hardly a surprise.... It is, nevertheless, unfortunate.

I'm actually pissed. Way too many anime, actual good ones, only get 12 episodes for their first season to begin with (which amount is bad in itself, but that's a whole other discussion) - and then that season often ends up being the only one, at that. Yet, here we have this third-rate fanfic level garbage, not even an original series but a sequel/spinoff, that not only had double the usual length, two cours for its first season, but also gets a second season. Simply because it is running on nostalgia, because it's coming from the creator of the original series. I'd actually argue this is one of the main things that are wrong with anime, and this is exactly why crap needs to be called out, whether the rabid fans and overly sensitive PC tumblrinas like to hear it or not: so things like this don't happen.

I was so ready to be done with this series for most of its second half, but I'm one of those stupid sods who really don't want to call it quits halfway through, so I endured. But a second season? Yeah, I don't think I'll be back for that, and I wish the series itself did the same.
May 9, 2021 7:07 PM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
Kary88 said:

Someone's petty for nothing, the show is not great like the original, but still good. Grow up.
- Justin T. Poindexter
May 9, 2021 9:36 PM
Dec 2020
Justp94 said:
Kary88 said:

Someone's petty for nothing, the show is not great like the original, but still good. Grow up.

I need to grow up because I don't like a show? Lol, how mature of you.
May 10, 2021 3:40 PM
Master Otaku

Mar 2009
Kary88 said:
Justp94 said:

You need to grow up because you're still posting about a show you don't like and ONLY to trash on it.
- Justin T. Poindexter
May 10, 2021 9:48 PM
Dec 2020
Justp94 said:
Kary88 said:

You need to grow up because you're still posting about a show you don't like and ONLY to trash on it.

That was two months ago and I can express my opinion if I so feel like it ;)
May 18, 2021 5:16 PM

Aug 2018
Kary88 said:
Justp94 said:

Lmao you said the truth, ignore them. It's just that some anime fans love to act like anime is some sacred area that can never face constant criticism if they like the anime and that anyone that dares not to lick the boot of an anime is immature and invalid.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
May 18, 2021 7:29 PM
Dec 2020
Osumare said:
Kary88 said:

Lmao you said the truth, ignore them. It's just that some anime fans love to act like anime is some sacred area that can never face constant criticism if they like the anime and that anyone that dares not to lick the boot of an anime is immature and invalid.

You are completely right. Mindless fanboys. Worst thing is that I REALLY wanted to like this show when I knew it was being worked on. But, alas, here I am saying how much I hate it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.