Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2021 2:28 PM
Dec 2019
Well i was watching the series again yet i found dissapointing that was trying to be oriented to yuri lovers.
For example i expected the lies would end and the thing about girls being unable to be with men like having sex was a lie,but was dissapointed they kept that i was expecting somthing like "It was a lie to protect otomes from their masters so they won't sexually abuse the girls" but they kept on with that.
For example nao worked on a soap land and teached her a lot of stuff to arika,other girls said showed that there are other ways to get around so was a mess the thing about "all the otome will lose their powers when they get semen on their system" when certain otomes proved you could get away.
Jul 18, 2021 9:14 PM
May 2011
12 episodes into my first rewatch, and I'm only disappointed it's not MORE yuri.

Just kidding (kinda). Still, the nanomachine stipulation isn't a big deal, unless you absolutely wanted to see active otomes in a romantic relationship with a man. Otherwise, you could just view it as another example of "girls going through a phase" where the girls settle down, get husbands, and start families after they are finished playing hero.

More topics from this board

» There are 2 volumes in this Mai-Otome Ayane's Saga. One is Ayane's Descend and the next volume after is Ayane's Flight. Here is the sneak preview of the Ayane's Descend Prologue.

TPatrioticOtaku - Jan 25, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 5, 7:33 PM

» Official name of the war in Mai Otome

jelabarre59 - Aug 26, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 4, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 18 Discussion

Gretel - Feb 11, 2009

7 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

9 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:14 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Feb 5, 2009

17 by St0rmblade »»
Aug 3, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.