Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2021 2:37 PM
Oct 2020
hamza121419 said:
Demon_04 said:

Imagine writing a text for 20 minutes because you misunderstood something and now it doesn't make sense. In AoT the ability to see the future isn't directly your own decision, you gain memories from future inheritors and, just how the ability says, that future you see are memories which means it already happened.

After Eren saw his future memories through his father's memories, that was the only thing he could ever think about: about the war, his friends' death and most importantly the rumbling. When he was in Paths he already knew what will happen and probably didn't even try to change smn at that point so he asked Ymir for smn he already saw: the rumbling. I know it sounds stupid but it's like if I told you not to think about a pink elephant: it's impossible, and now add up that Eren thought about it for 4 years plus with the events happening he only got more confirmation that it's inevitable.

About Ymir, but it was explained in 137 that since she was little and a slave, she only wanted to have a bond just like other people had, that's why she created Paths: to be connected to everyone.
I have no clue what you're talking about her switching sides cause she's still doing exactly the same thing she did since 121.

"How the hell is Eren a colossal titan no?" Oh Idk maybe because he has the power of the founder and can do whatever the fuck he wants??? What you say about him not protecting himself with a crystal is acceptable but you definetly just threw bullshit when you said that "he's in the most unprotected part". How can he be in the most unprotected part when he literally moved himself from the neck to his mouth, a place about which no one knew except Mikasa out of the blue? That's my only issue with this chapter and you didn't even realize it cause you're just throwing shit at the chapter without even trying to understand what's happening
the thing about seeing future memories was never explained my dude, you can't be sur that what you've said about it is actually real. We don't know if it doesn't have to do with the current attack on titan decision, isayama never explored in this point. Eren saw his future memories through his dad's memories but how can you tell if it was grisha seeing eren's future or it was future eren sending memories back to grisha for the present eren to see them through grisha? If it's only about future host sending memories back then the question is how present eren knew that grisha will be seeing the future memories at that time? The shit is very complicated and isayama never explained how this works. Dealing with time travek is very difficult and i bet isayama doesn't know a thing about this otherwise he would have explained how it worked, and letns not forget the time paradoxes caused by such elements and isayama again never addressed the problem. What happened in 121 is called the grand father paradox and it needs a solution or else all of that won't make sense, if there is only one time line in aot then the paradox won't be solved and all we can have is a time loop that can never be broken. If there is multiple time lines then the paradox can be solved but needs a lot of building and explanation to establish the basics of how to cross the world lines and how they interfere,but we only have 1 chapter left and this can never be explained.

Another thing about this attack on titan ability, i still don't know why kruger got grisha's memories when he told him to save mikassa and armin, did grisha send him that memory? If yes than why? What's the relation with the story? Was it just random memory that kruger got from future grisha? This also hasn't been explained.

About ymir, her wanting to connect to people doesn't explain why she brought titan shifter to fight armin and company, it explains nothing, her very existence in this arc was just a hindrance to the story. She is the one doing every thing, yet we don't know about her true motives at all. Zeke's words about her doesn't explain what she is doing unless you are someone coming from the future who knows what the final chapter will be about or you can see things that we Normal people don't see. You didn't explain anything my dude, you just repeated what zeke said. You didn't explain why she resurrected zeke, why she accepted the rumbling, why she was the cause of transforming jean and company to pure titans, why she fought armin and company, why she let them kill eren (if he is really dead)

OK so first about the Attack Titan ability, there isn't any time travel in the first place so the grandfather paradox didn't even happen. This post explains it really well and it's just so much easier for you to read it than for me to explain it myself, and even tho it's the lazy way I'd basically say the same shit so read it if you want (sorry I'm too slow at writing :/)

https://m.imgur.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/t3Lnjsm

And I gotta say that it isn't THAT complicated cause with the post plus a reread of 120 through 122 everything is explained.

About Kruger receiving future memories: this obviously isn't explained but since Kruger and Grisha say literally the same lines I'd say Grisha sent that memory unintentionally to the previous holder (Kruger) and since it also happened right after the Reiss massacre I'd even go as far too say that he was influenced by the experience and sent it without even knowing.

Now about Ymir: when Eren stopped her from moving he literally opened her eyes and proposed her an ultimatum: lend Eren the power of the founder to destroy the world or keep being a slave to the royal blood. She obviously decided to help Eren and that's why the rumbling even started and from that point she just has been on Eren's side and that's the reason she's been fighting against the Alliance.

I gotta say that the next part I'm not so clear about it either but I'll try to defend it the best I can: the royal blood eldians still have power in their blood, hence why the rumbling stopped which was activated by the royal blood and that's exactly the same reason Zeke could revive himself and the other shifters.

The 2nd part is about the centipede, I gotta say that I'm not a big fan of it in the first place but since it's already here, I can't do anything: just like Zeke said the centipede is the essence of the titans, so if it gets killed, all the titans will stop existing or something like this will probably happen since it didn't occur yet we can't say anything for sure. And that's the reason it spew out gas to transform everyone into titans: to save itself from being killed by Reiner, Pieck, Annie and everyone else.

Finally about Eren being killed: I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT HAPPENED.
Just like I said to the other guy my issue is how tf did Mikasa know that Eren was inside the mouth and not in the nape. It's probably gonna be explained in the last chapter but seeing that Ymir was smiling it must mean something more but I really have no idea of what to think
Mar 6, 2021 2:47 PM
Feb 2020
Zekerets said:
DoruCatana said:

Why Ymir obeyed Eren if he doesn't have royal blood? The fact that she went with Eren's desire instead of Zeke's just because he understood her better is something that doesn't add up in my head. Given the lore and the worldbuilding, that doesn't makes sense to me...It goes into a different type of writing wich remains present during the whole arc and is not something that people talk about very often.
The inconsistency in writind wasn't started at that point?

I personally believe that him having the founder is the reason why ymir doesn't listen to zeke. Zeke is just the catalyst through which Eren could fully control Ymir and not abide by the king's ideology. There hasn't been anything like this before and Zeke probably believed that he would be in charge after he made contact with Eren. I don't think this is a plot hole.
Its simple actually the manga clearly explained Ymir was waiting for eren to "free" her, the firs chapter is "to you in 2000 years" its ymir talking to eren. We don't know how he accomplishes this yet the story has a MYSTERY TAG so we have to wait.
Mar 6, 2021 2:48 PM
Nov 2018
Demon_04 said:
hamza121419 said:
the thing about seeing future memories was never explained my dude, you can't be sur that what you've said about it is actually real. We don't know if it doesn't have to do with the current attack on titan decision, isayama never explored in this point. Eren saw his future memories through his dad's memories but how can you tell if it was grisha seeing eren's future or it was future eren sending memories back to grisha for the present eren to see them through grisha? If it's only about future host sending memories back then the question is how present eren knew that grisha will be seeing the future memories at that time? The shit is very complicated and isayama never explained how this works. Dealing with time travek is very difficult and i bet isayama doesn't know a thing about this otherwise he would have explained how it worked, and letns not forget the time paradoxes caused by such elements and isayama again never addressed the problem. What happened in 121 is called the grand father paradox and it needs a solution or else all of that won't make sense, if there is only one time line in aot then the paradox won't be solved and all we can have is a time loop that can never be broken. If there is multiple time lines then the paradox can be solved but needs a lot of building and explanation to establish the basics of how to cross the world lines and how they interfere,but we only have 1 chapter left and this can never be explained.

Another thing about this attack on titan ability, i still don't know why kruger got grisha's memories when he told him to save mikassa and armin, did grisha send him that memory? If yes than why? What's the relation with the story? Was it just random memory that kruger got from future grisha? This also hasn't been explained.

About ymir, her wanting to connect to people doesn't explain why she brought titan shifter to fight armin and company, it explains nothing, her very existence in this arc was just a hindrance to the story. She is the one doing every thing, yet we don't know about her true motives at all. Zeke's words about her doesn't explain what she is doing unless you are someone coming from the future who knows what the final chapter will be about or you can see things that we Normal people don't see. You didn't explain anything my dude, you just repeated what zeke said. You didn't explain why she resurrected zeke, why she accepted the rumbling, why she was the cause of transforming jean and company to pure titans, why she fought armin and company, why she let them kill eren (if he is really dead)

OK so first about the Attack Titan ability, there isn't any time travel in the first place so the grandfather paradox didn't even happen. This post explains it really well and it's just so much easier for you to read it than for me to explain it myself, and even tho it's the lazy way I'd basically say the same shit so read it if you want (sorry I'm too slow at writing :/)

And I gotta say that it isn't THAT complicated cause with the post plus a reread of 120 through 122 everything is explained.

About Kruger receiving future memories: this obviously isn't explained but since Kruger and Grisha say literally the same lines I'd say Grisha sent that memory unintentionally to the previous holder (Kruger) and since it also happened right after the Reiss massacre I'd even go as far too say that he was influenced by the experience and sent it without even knowing.

Now about Ymir: when Eren stopped her from moving he literally opened her eyes and proposed her an ultimatum: lend Eren the power of the founder to destroy the world or keep being a slave to the royal blood. She obviously decided to help Eren and that's why the rumbling even started and from that point she just has been on Eren's side and that's the reason she's been fighting against the Alliance.

I gotta say that the next part I'm not so clear about it either but I'll try to defend it the best I can: the royal blood eldians still have power in their blood, hence why the rumbling stopped which was activated by the royal blood and that's exactly the same reason Zeke could revive himself and the other shifters.

The 2nd part is about the centipede, I gotta say that I'm not a big fan of it in the first place but since it's already here, I can't do anything: just like Zeke said the centipede is the essence of the titans, so if it gets killed, all the titans will stop existing or something like this will probably happen since it didn't occur yet we can't say anything for sure. And that's the reason it spew out gas to transform everyone into titans: to save itself from being killed by Reiner, Pieck, Annie and everyone else.

Just like I said to the other guy my issue is how tf did Mikasa know that Eren was inside the mouth and not in the nape. It's probably gonna be explained in the last chapter but seeing that Ymir was smiling it must mean something more but I really have no idea of what to think

There you have it, Grisha was sure Eren's plan would succeed even at that point in time. Eren had 4 years to contemplate and investigate other future memories and he seemed to be fully aware of his plan's outcome by the time he set everything in motion. There is absolutely no chance he would have gone through with the rumbling only to do a half-assed job.
Mar 6, 2021 2:55 PM

Aug 2019
Demon_04 said:

Remember that Eren’s titan was just the head after the explosion of chapter 137, so there was no other place where he could be.
Mar 6, 2021 3:03 PM

Nov 2016
cAbaddon said:
Demon_04 said:

Remember that Eren’s titan was just the head after the explosion of chapter 137, so there was no other place where he could be.

Lmao, I have no idea where all that confidence you're saying this with is coming from.

So since when did we get this "if exploded, relocate" thing? After reactivating a new titan form no less.
There was no other place? then why not in the nasal cavity? Larynx? Or forget the head, why not next to the heart in the chest cavity? why not in the waist area?
All life is a prelude to death.
Mar 6, 2021 3:18 PM
Jan 2017
Demon_04 said:
hamza121419 said:

that post didn't explain anything my dude, it just assumed aot has fixed time line, an the things it explains has nothing to do with time travel but with the how grisha perceives memories and communicate with eren and zeke.

The "there is no time travel" isn't proven in the story, we don't know if aot is has fixed, dynamic or multiple time lines. The final chapter can give an answer whether it multiple time lines or not, but if it's not, you can never know if it's fixed or dynamic. And btw the fixed time line kinda doesn't make sense to me and especially that example the post gave : "you travel back to kill baby hitler, you put another baby instead of him, you go back to future and you found out the baby you put was hitler" it doesn't make sense since you didn't kill hitler, hitler was just the baby you put there, so if go back and not put the baby or kill that baby you would have put then there would be no hitler. This fixed time line doesn't make sense to me at all, when you have the ability to interact with the past and change it, it's either dynamic or multiple. But this is not the problem because the real problem is that we don't know what time line is actually aot, isayama didn't explore on something very crucial for understanding how things works, i still remember steins gate spending about 11 episodes of building up the theory and the rules of time traveling. Here it's done in one chapter and we don't even know a thing about the shit.

You can assume that there is no time travel but you don't have any prove, for me there was time travel as someone of the future influenced the past events. Imagine if eren had influenced grisha when he first got to the riess and went back because he was afraid, what would have happened?? You are gonna say this would never happen because it's written that eren will influence grisha in his 2nd attempt, i will say this is just your assumption, and i also can say i assume he had the possibility to do it in the first time. But none of us knows whether this possibility exists or not because isayama is the one who should tell us how his world is working, but he is leaving all the questions to the final chapter which is in ly opinion bad writing as the world building is something that should be done before the big event starts and of course not in the last chapter where the reader is expecting a closure of the story not explanation of how the world works. And i bet we won't get any explanations of how it works, he's either gonna say there are multiple universes and gi with shitty muv luv ending, or say it's a shitty loop and we go back to chapter 1, which is equally bad as the whole story won't have any meaning at all and no conclusion.
Mar 6, 2021 3:56 PM
Dec 2019
Food_poisoning said:
Demon_04 said:

Imagine writing a text for 20 minutes because you misunderstood something and now it doesn't make sense. In AoT the ability to see the future isn't directly your own decision, you gain memories from future inheritors and, just how the ability says, that future you see are memories which means it already happened.

After Eren saw his future memories through his father's memories, that was the only thing he could ever think about: about the war, his friends' death and most importantly the rumbling. When he was in Paths he already knew what will happen and probably didn't even try to change smn at that point so he asked Ymir for smn he already saw: the rumbling. I know it sounds stupid but it's like if I told you not to think about a pink elephant: it's impossible, and now add up that Eren thought about it for 4 years plus with the events happening he only got more confirmation that it's inevitable.

About Ymir, but it was explained in 137 that since she was little and a slave, she only wanted to have a bond just like other people had, that's why she created Paths: to be connected to everyone.
I have no clue what you're talking about her switching sides cause she's still doing exactly the same thing she did since 121.

"How the hell is Eren a colossal titan no?" Oh Idk maybe because he has the power of the founder and can do whatever the fuck he wants??? What you say about him not protecting himself with a crystal is acceptable but you definetly just threw bullshit when you said that "he's in the most unprotected part". How can he be in the most unprotected part when he literally moved himself from the neck to his mouth, a place about which no one knew except Mikasa out of the blue? That's my only issue with this chapter and you didn't even realize it cause you're just throwing shit at the chapter without even trying to understand what's happening

Imagine actually believing what you are saying. I'll make it simpler for you to understand at least one point, then you can try and salvage (bullshit) your way out.

The memories ability was never fully explained and there is no real way to know, but just from implications of the AU shown in this chapter, along with several other chapters giving nods to "changing the future", the memories given are probably what happened in an AU and will happen if nothing major is done is to the current universe, and Eren is aware of the many AU endings and nothing fit what he wanted, this is what I think makes more sense than what you're saying anyway.

If Eren wanted to seriously do the rumbling with the current powers and memories he has, there is actually no way to stop him, this is something that almost everyone (who like the last few chapters and who didn't) believes, in fact there are way too many ways his powers have not been utilized to their limits. I'll even add that he could even stop most of his friends from dying, unless they kill themselves trying to stop him, anyway.

If Eren was already aware that he could never succeed, then he proceeded with a plan to kill almost the entire known world's population with no hope of success.
If Eren's plan was saving his friends somehow, then he already failed because he killed a shitton of them for seemingly no reason.
If Eren cared about Mikasa more than everyone and everything else he cherishes and that's why he put up no resistance in the end, Eren's character and convictions were literally destroyed, and that's probably the worst outcome possible.

You can try and rebut, but I doubt there's anything, unless next chapter proves me wrong somehow I guess.

Your message resume perfectly why anything at this point that its not ANR would destroy eren character, and even then he is already undermined by his actual management. All for the sake of not giving away the ending until the last chapter, because thats it, thats the actual reason of all this, i could bet the wage of this month on it.

It can be summarized even more that for eren to loose in a consistent manner, given the power he had, his monstruous will etc., the ways were to either conveyed armin outsmarting him with zekes help or undermining his support from ymir.

The former assumption makes way more sense and it was easier to pull if yams wanted so bad to follow the alliance helos-peace ending route.
Mar 6, 2021 4:11 PM
Nov 2018
nexuro01 said:
So far these are mostly all the plot holes and contrivances i find annoying:

-Hanji goes form "i'll do everything to save that island" into "fuck the island, let's save the world" in a split of 5 minutes
-Levi the person who is so obsessed with the monkey seems to not giving a fuck about working with person responsible for kiling his beloved squad
-Literally any single main character from ex scouts has any objections against stopping Eren and helping people who 5 minutes ago tried to commit genocide on their homes
-Connie arc added nothing to the story
-Shadis died for no reason, he just went for suicide with Maggath just because. Guess Isayama didn't knew what to do with him next so he just killed him off in a stupid unnecessary way since only one person was needed to blow out the ship.
-Overall Annie getting princess treatment meanwhile Reiner was treated like shit
-Annie fought enough - said Connie after having a flashback of her playing fidget spinner with random scout member back in Female Titan Arc
-hundreds of titan shifters not being able to do shit to couple ex scouts and warriors even tho all the battles against single shifters has always resulted with big casualities and sacrifaces being made
-Talk no jutsu. Seriously. What the fuck was that?
-Eren turning into collosal without the founder. I mean shining worm is most likely the founder so how the hell Eren was able to transform without the founder?
-Mikasa knowing right away that Eren's body in inside the mouth, not the nape of the CT Eren

Overall I think Isayama should have taken a short hiatus to plan things out and definelty add couple more dialogues chapters between the cringevengers so that their alliance wouldn't feel like it's taken out of nowhere and is just an autobalance so that warriors could have any chances against giantic Eren. Also i absolutely fucking hate how all the basic rules of Attack on Titan are being broken during the final fight. Both Talk no Jutsu and alliance surviving attack of hundreds of shifters without any sacrifices should have never happened. This arc totally needs to be rewritten and told again because with current cards on the table it's all just rushed and doesn't make much sense. I don't even treat this manga seriously anymore, basically i'm just reading till the end with huge disappointment.

I ignored all of these contrivances hoping that the ending will all be worth it but it seems I was wrong. Yes, Yams should have taken a long hiatus and properly plan a satisfying end to this series. This story was nigh flawless until chapter 122, I thought this man could do no wrong.
Mar 6, 2021 4:21 PM
Dec 2019
Demon_04 said:
Food_poisoning said:

So your premise is that Eren has NO free will, and was FORCED to commit this after seeing it in memories, and this somehow makes more sense than what I brought up.

Mikasa having a delusion, in which Eren tells her "Yeah by the way, we left all our friends to die", makes more sense? Why the fuck would a delusion have THAT? Are you serious LMAO.

Leaving behind that what you said is completely illogical and already refuted in multiple chapters where Eren and Kruger address the futures they saw in memories (Should not happen, right? future is already written), meaning they already have FREE WILL over their actions. If its as you say, then this is just shit writing. Explain to me any scenario that justifies this as good and enjoyable premise.

Of course it makes more sense than some random AU bs you brought up out of nowhere, and he wasn't forced, it just turned out that way. If Eren tried to stop the rumbling before starting it (for example in Liberio) that would've only brought him closer to it.

Then again about Mikasa's mental state, the fact that they left everyone wasn't even the most important point but that Eren was telling her to forget him. And once again just like you said yourself: SHE'S BEING DELUSIONAL!! Do you not understand that she literally could be dreaming about literally anything???

And God damn you're dense, Kruger didn't even mention once the ability of the attack titan but Grisha and Eren did. The fact that Grisha didn't kill the Reiss at first chance is a clear demonstration of that. The moment he started talking to Frida he knew what would happen and when he first dropped his knife even Zeke was surprised, but guess what? Everything went exactly how Grisha said and killed everyone.
Same thing with Eren, he already knew about Sasha's death, about how he'd fight in Shiganshina and how he'd start the rumbling.

And this is not shit writing, it's you thinking that your random ass theory is the only way and you should be the one making AoT since otherwise it's completely wrong

Theres another option about mikasas delusion, maybe it wasnt that in the first place. The fact that she felt erens presence before round 2 started, that she had headaches before the visions and that she sensed the exact place where he was may suggest in my opinion that he himself send her that scene to her.

Maybe its not an AU, maybe its the dream eren had in chapter 1 that represented what was going to happen if he didnt hold his pants, turned in a monstrous chad onmnicide architect, and went for the full rumbling. I theorize that dream,or that "what if" vision was fabricated by ymir. We should remember that she waited for him 2000 years.

In short, it makes more global sense and its easier to hold the lore with, if instead of seeing an AU out of the blue because plot convenience, the vision mikasa grasped was induced by eren who just transfered his dream, via the founder and their ackerman bond.

The only plothole would be her crying as eren, but aside that it consistent in my opinion.
Mar 6, 2021 9:27 PM

Nov 2016
Vinicius234 said:
Demon_04 said:

Of course it makes more sense than some random AU bs you brought up out of nowhere, and he wasn't forced, it just turned out that way. If Eren tried to stop the rumbling before starting it (for example in Liberio) that would've only brought him closer to it.

Then again about Mikasa's mental state, the fact that they left everyone wasn't even the most important point but that Eren was telling her to forget him. And once again just like you said yourself: SHE'S BEING DELUSIONAL!! Do you not understand that she literally could be dreaming about literally anything???

And God damn you're dense, Kruger didn't even mention once the ability of the attack titan but Grisha and Eren did. The fact that Grisha didn't kill the Reiss at first chance is a clear demonstration of that. The moment he started talking to Frida he knew what would happen and when he first dropped his knife even Zeke was surprised, but guess what? Everything went exactly how Grisha said and killed everyone.
Same thing with Eren, he already knew about Sasha's death, about how he'd fight in Shiganshina and how he'd start the rumbling.

And this is not shit writing, it's you thinking that your random ass theory is the only way and you should be the one making AoT since otherwise it's completely wrong

Theres another option about mikasas delusion, maybe it wasnt that in the first place. The fact that she felt erens presence before round 2 started, that she had headaches before the visions and that she sensed the exact place where he was may suggest in my opinion that he himself send her that scene to her.

Maybe its not an AU, maybe its the dream eren had in chapter 1 that represented what was going to happen if he didnt hold his pants, turned in a monstrous chad onmnicide architect, and went for the full rumbling. I theorize that dream,or that "what if" vision was fabricated by ymir. We should remember that she waited for him 2000 years.

In short, it makes more global sense and its easier to hold the lore with, if instead of seeing an AU out of the blue because plot convenience, the vision mikasa grasped was induced by eren who just transfered his dream, via the founder and their ackerman bond.

The only plothole would be her crying as eren, but aside that it consistent in my opinion.

Agreed, rather than it being a delusion, it obviously makes much more sense either this way or the AU.

I think this story would've been better off without the time fuckery honestly, yams obviously did not flesh out and ground that shit, leading it up to almost becoming a contrived plot device.
All life is a prelude to death.
Mar 7, 2021 1:32 PM
Dec 2020
Zekerets said:

Also how the hell is Eren a colossal titan now? He can use all of these previously unseen abilities but he can't protect his damn head by using a tybur crystal! Even Annie can do it, why can't he? Reiner can transfer his consciousness in his left buttcheek but the big bad founder can't even protect his hanging head and he is chilling in the most exposed part of the body. These contrivances are so stupid, it hurts my head. He just died because his plot armor was blown apart, no other reason.

At first glance this chapter is pretty haunting and strikingly beautiful. It has some really great moments but it's ultimately rushed and at further inspection it's filled with irreparable contrivances, missed opportunities and retarded contradictions.
There is no chance that Yams is going to actually fix anything in just 50 pages. It's virtually impossible at this point.

That is Eren's founding titan, just like how original Ymir's titan was shown
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » did u guys hate the ending? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

61 by deg »»
Today, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Feb 6, 2016

123 by CutieAnshin »»
Yesterday, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1870 by KatoWorks »»
May 10, 10:38 AM

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
May 7, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.