Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2021 10:03 PM
Dec 2020
When I first heard this was being made I was incredibly happy, since I have been a fan of Inuyasha for a very long time. And even though I knew the original cast was not going to be the main focus of the series I did not think they would be cast aside in such a ridiculous way.

I am more than disappointed in this poorly written piece of work. Not only does nothing ever happen, but the characters have no development at all and there are inconsistencies and plot holes everywhere. I will finish watching this big filler of a series until the end only to see what a ridiculous and rushed ending they will give us. It almost feels like they are laughing at the audience by how poorly the whole thing was constructed, I sometimes even wonder if they took the time to watch Inuyasha at all. Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

Kary88Feb 15, 2021 10:06 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 15, 2021 10:33 PM
Sep 2008
Yashahime story ruins Inuyasha ruins it for me because after that big adventure to collect the shikon pearl fragments and beat Naraku, Inuyasha-Kagome and Sesshomaru-Rin doesnt raise their own daughters, by god not even Koga takes care of Moroha, he simply passes it to someone who only appears for 1 episode, has betting problems and we are supposed to feel bad for her because she dies.

Even Naruto and Hinata takes care of their own childs in Boruto.
Feb 15, 2021 10:46 PM

Oct 2020
Thank god this thread exist. I was going to continue watching InuYasha series from Kanketsu-hen to this title. Welp, gonna only finnish Kanketsu-hen and skip this title then.

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Feb 15, 2021 10:53 PM
May 2020
Fr inuyasha is my favorite anime ever and this sequel is so like not it lol. The osts are trash, I’m sorry but towa and setsuna are so boring. They’re just invading mihoras grind and ruining her chances to get bounty when she’s literally a slave paying for her freedom but that’s supposed to be funny? Also Koga was only here for like one sec. and more pearls???? Like fr??? “Rainbow pearls” and they said there would be light romance?? Where?? And towa is supposed to be hunting down the dream butterfly?? WHERE DOES SHE TRY? Like this is so slow with no actual storyline and mihora is treated like trash by everyone and it’s supposed to be funny. I really don’t understand why they expect us to be interest in towa and her sister when we know nothing about rin and demon dogs relationship?? Like how do we empathize or care. And their the main focus of the show and they literally do nothing. Mihora should have been a focus since she has at least half a story line. I’m just really sad. Like in the show there were so many ways that it could have been good. And literally they’re acting like the twins had such a hard life when they literally both had another family who looked after them. Mihora was raised by that women who didn’t show her any affection till her death which was indirectly caused by her and then sold off. And dog demons plan fr makes no sense. The only way for this to be okay is if the princesses go save kagome and inuyasha from the pearl and mihora needs more power as the fight scenes in this are lacking
Feb 15, 2021 11:04 PM
Dec 2020
Mingyun25 said:
Fr inuyasha is my favorite anime ever and this sequel is so like not it lol. The osts are trash, I’m sorry but towa and setsuna are so boring. They’re just invading mihoras grind and ruining her chances to get bounty when she’s literally a slave paying for her freedom but that’s supposed to be funny? Also Koga was only here for like one sec. and more pearls???? Like fr??? “Rainbow pearls” and they said there would be light romance?? Where?? And towa is supposed to be hunting down the dream butterfly?? WHERE DOES SHE TRY? Like this is so slow with no actual storyline and mihora is treated like trash by everyone and it’s supposed to be funny. I really don’t understand why they expect us to be interest in towa and her sister when we know nothing about rin and demon dogs relationship?? Like how do we empathize or care. And their the main focus of the show and they literally do nothing. Mihora should have been a focus since she has at least half a story line. I’m just really sad. Like in the show there were so many ways that it could have been good. And literally they’re acting like the twins had such a hard life when they literally both had another family who looked after them. Mihora was raised by that women who didn’t show her any affection till her death which was indirectly caused by her and then sold off. And dog demons plan fr makes no sense. The only way for this to be okay is if the princesses go save kagome and inuyasha from the pearl and mihora needs more power as the fight scenes in this are lacking

Ikr??? There are more pearls but... we don't know how they formed or what they are for. Do they need to collect them and why? Rin appeared for one second only to be forgotten, just like Inuyasha and Kagome, the tree and literally everything else that had any relevance to the plot.

Towa doesn't want to alter the past, but only sometimes. The characters have no inner dialogue like they did in Inuyasha and we don't know what they think or anything about them because they are not developed in the slightest. Ugh, it is just so disrespectful what they did, they hid everything important only to create some cheap form of suspense.

It is the worst fanfiction ever written.
Feb 15, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2020
DfDaxz said:
Thank god this thread exist. I was going to continue watching InuYasha series from Kanketsu-hen to this title. Welp, gonna only finnish Kanketsu-hen and skip this title then.

Not worth your time. I regret every second I spent on this.
Feb 15, 2021 11:05 PM
Dec 2020
CesarMagnan said:
Yashahime story ruins Inuyasha ruins it for me because after that big adventure to collect the shikon pearl fragments and beat Naraku, Inuyasha-Kagome and Sesshomaru-Rin doesnt raise their own daughters, by god not even Koga takes care of Moroha, he simply passes it to someone who only appears for 1 episode, has betting problems and we are supposed to feel bad for her because she dies.

Even Naruto and Hinata takes care of their own childs in Boruto.

Lol, Even Sasuke takes better care of his kid XD
Feb 15, 2021 11:21 PM
Apr 2020
Okay this is gonna be a long post and spoilers...

Glossing over some of the problems (child grooming) because I've heard more than enough about it. I'll talk about some of the my beef that I always found myself thinking about during Yashahime. Just to let you know it's been some time since I've watched Inuyasha so my facts might be wrong.

1. Towa
Although I didnt dislike her at first I began to hate how she pushed her modern ideals into the feudal era. Not wanting to kill, and not understanding the dire situations, then everything working out for her. Take for example, her finding out she had the ability to absorb demonic power. Somehow it just suddenly comes to her? Even in Inuyasha it took him multiple tries till Inuyasha could master wind scar. Yeah they had more time in Inuyasha but when they spent their 22 episodes and spend multiple what seems like filler (ep 19) I'm wondering why.

2. Moroha
I dont hate moroha but their is a contradiction to her character. How does she have priestess powers along with demonic powers. In Inuyasha, those powers where polar opposites oil and water. If a priestess had even touched demonic energy they had the ability to cleanse it. That's why the sacred jewel had to be with Kagome at all times. So how is it that Moroha can have demonic energy yet perform a SACRED ARROW BARRAGE!?! Another thing, when her demonic powers get taken away by a demon, Why didnt she use her sacred arrows?! She had them and she had her priestess powers, and uses them during battles. If anything, they probably would've been more effective then any other attack since sacred arrows could pierce any demon in Inuyasha.

3. Plot
What are these jumps in logic?! And also how does a man have a 4th wall break? I am confused and sometimes characters dont act like themselves to progress progress and plot.

4. Pacing
Why does some episodes feel like filler ar s.

I love Inuyasha and was so hyped when I her Yashahime was coming out. I loved the ending of Inuyasha and when I heard that the original cast went missing from their children's lives, I was immediately hooked. Looking through episodes trying to find breadcrumbs to understand what happened, probably overanalyzing the plot. And when Miroku was traveling alone in I was so intrigued I literally thought Sango was dead. But when I heard of what actually happened. I was so pissed. Sango now reduced to a housewife, and Inuyasha and Kagome being stuck in the freaking demon grave. I know this sounds likesadistic but I wanted something horrible to happen. What made it so that these people who faced life and death together split up. Although there are 3 episodes left I'm still watching to the end hoping for it to be better.
Feb 15, 2021 11:41 PM
Dec 2020
Lacy_Z said:

Glossing over some of the problems (child grooming) because I've heard more than enough about it. I'll talk about some of the my beef that I always found myself thinking about during Yashahime. Just to let you know it's been some time since I've watched Inuyasha so my facts might be wrong.

1. Towa
Although I didnt dislike her at first I began to hate how she pushed her modern ideals into the feudal era. Not wanting to kill, and not understanding the dire situations, then everything working out for her. Take for example, her finding out she had the ability to absorb demonic power. Somehow it just suddenly comes to her? Even in Inuyasha it took him multiple tries till Inuyasha could master wind scar. Yeah they had more time in Inuyasha but when they spent their 22 episodes and spend multiple what seems like filler (ep 19) I'm wondering why.

2. Moroha
I dont hate moroha but their is a contradiction to her character. How does she have priestess powers along with demonic powers. In Inuyasha, those powers where polar opposites oil and water. If a priestess had even touched demonic energy they had the ability to cleanse it. That's why the sacred jewel had to be with Kagome at all times. So how is it that Moroha can have demonic energy yet perform a SACRED ARROW BARRAGE!?! Another thing, when her demonic powers get taken away by a demon, Why didnt she use her sacred arrows?! She had them and she had her priestess powers, and uses them during battles. If anything, they probably would've been more effective then any other attack since sacred arrows could pierce any demon in Inuyasha.

3. Plot
What are these jumps in logic?! And also how does a man have a 4th wall break? I am confused and sometimes characters dont act like themselves to progress progress and plot.

4. Pacing

I love Inuyasha and was so hyped when I her Yashahime was coming out. I loved the ending of Inuyasha and when I heard that the original cast went missing from their children's lives, I was immediately hooked. Looking through episodes trying to find breadcrumbs to understand what happened, probably overanalyzing the plot. And when Miroku was traveling alone in I was so intrigued I literally thought Sango was dead. But when I heard of what actually happened. I was so pissed. Sango now reduced to a housewife, and Inuyasha and Kagome being stuck in the freaking demon grave. I know this sounds likesadistic but I wanted something horrible to happen. What made it so that these people who faced life and death together split up. Although there are 3 episodes left I'm still watching to the end hoping for it to be better.

Agreed. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1. Like you said. Towa is just a huge Mary Sue, she is completely delusional in how she is supposed to act in the feudal era and somehow she is much stronger than Setsuna and Moroha combined even though they have been fighting against demons their whole life. Also, she didn't transform during the new moon ever? The explanation they gave us was because she was in the other world, lol, what other world?? It's the same world but different eras. Do they take us for fools?

2. I agree. Moroha's powers are a contradiction but everything in this series is. How is it possible that Moroha has more demon-like characteristics than the twins. It would have been super interesting to see Towa hiding her demon traits like pointy ears or long nails, but no... she has to look human because she had to go to the present era.

3.Ugh, the whole plot sucks. The problem is that we don't really have a plot. In Inuyasha the evil guys had a backstory, we got to know them, they were compelling and the main cast always received some kind of damage. But Towa always defeats the evil guy with no effort whatsoever and the evil guy's only trait is being evil because of reasons.

4. Oof... for 24 episodes it has more fillers than it should.

And how come Sango and Miroku are not looking for Inuyasha and Kagome? How is it possible that Kaede doesn't talk about them to Moroha? Nothing makes any sense.

Also... Inuyasha and Kagome are supposed to be trapped in his father's grave, but Inuyasha can travel back and forth at will using Meidou Zangetsuha... but they just chose to stay there? Makes zero sense.
Feb 16, 2021 12:16 AM
Apr 2020
Kary88 said:
Lacy_Z said:

1. Towa

2. Moroha

3. Plot

4. Pacing

Agreed. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1. Like you said. Towa is just a huge Mary Sue, she is completely delusional in how she is supposed to act in the feudal era and somehow she is much stronger than Setsuna and Moroha combined even though they have been fighting against demons their whole life. Also, she didn't transform during the new moon ever? The explanation they gave us was because she was in the other world, lol, what other world?? It's the same world but different eras. Do they take us for fools?

2. I agree. Moroha's powers are a contradiction but everything in this series is. How is it possible that Moroha has more demon-like characteristics than the twins. It would have been super interesting to see Towa hiding her demon traits like pointy ears or long nails, but no... she has to look human because she had to go to the present era.

3.Ugh, the whole plot sucks. The problem is that we don't really have a plot. In Inuyasha the evil guys had a backstory, we got to know them, they were compelling and the main cast always received some kind of damage. But Towa always defeats the evil guy with no effort whatsoever and the evil guy's only trait is being evil because of reasons.

4. Oof... for 24 episodes it has more fillers than it should.

And how come Sango and Miroku are not looking for Inuyasha and Kagome? How is it possible that Kaede doesn't talk about them to Moroha? Nothing makes any sense.

Also... Inuyasha and Kagome are supposed to be trapped in his father's grave, but Inuyasha can travel back and forth at will using Meidou Zangetsuha... but they just chose to stay there? Makes zero sense.

I completely agree with you. The fact of the matter is, it feels as if the writers forgot key facts from the main story.

Example. In one of the movies in Inuyasha, the gang go to a Island filled with half demons, implying that there are a lot more half-demons in this world than we thought. Yet when Kinimaru awakens, it sounds as if they forgot those children existed?

And if one believes it's because the movies are just extensions and had no relevance to the main they weren't. The first time we're told about the tree of ages and the sacred tree was through one of Inuyasha's movies. And those stories developed all of the characters so well. The characters were reminded of what they would have to lose if they lost to Naraku.

Personality traits, rules about the world are sometimes completely forgotten. Yes time has past since Inuyasha but you're telling g me that the spunky Sango who always loved Kilala (or Kirara for the sub viewers) and was willing to get sucked into the void with Miroku. Is now just vibing praying at a house all to her lonesome. What happened to the revenge against all demons? Sure she has children but you expect me to believe that's what has stopped here from exacting revenge from the demons who idk "Killed her entire clan and brother in front of her".

And legit when Miroku was in that episode, it felt like he was there just to say "this power is just like my old wind tunnel". Why?!
Feb 16, 2021 12:34 AM

Jan 2020
Not enough with the poor writing, now we only get pointless episodes with no story development at all at this point. It's indeed disappointing, had so much hype the first time i heard Inuyasha got a sequel just to end up with this bs.
What's wrong with modern sequels of og animes? Boruto, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou, Dragon Ball Super, Hanyou no Yashahime..... staining their franchises for the sake of money.
Feb 17, 2021 3:47 AM
Aug 2020
The show is really useless because it doesn't seem to aim at anything, they're just going on some underwhelming adventures and every episode ends with the same plot, huge disappointment as a fan of the inuyasha
Feb 17, 2021 1:06 PM
Nov 2020
Funniest thing is that they supposedly were planning this show for like 3 years. What were they doing?!
ぴえん超えてぱおん
Feb 17, 2021 1:28 PM
Dec 2020
animetophat said:
Funniest thing is that they supposedly were planning this show for like 3 years. What were they doing?!

Ikr... they were probably too busy trying to make an original story that they completely forgot the world in which they were working and the fact that they had to write into it not around it. I will probably give it a 1, the very first in my life, and I have seen some ridiculous shirt.
Feb 17, 2021 8:13 PM
May 2020
the animation in some epsiodes just pains me to look at. How is it that the original inuyasha series from the 2000s had much better animation than this one made 20 years later?
Feb 18, 2021 3:34 PM
Aug 2017
I used to love the original series and it was one of the greatest series i've ever seen
and i was very glad when i heard there will be a sequel but when i saw it i disappointed
poor characters and nothing interesting happens
they concentrate on boring side events and ignore the main aim of the story
and the worst thing is the original cast doesn't appear
5/10
MirukeDavJul 1, 2023 7:58 PM
Feb 18, 2021 4:59 PM

Nov 2014
i going to finish it because i started it but this is so dissapointing, every episode is pointless and confusing, lets hope it has a decent ending atleast
Feb 18, 2021 6:08 PM
Dec 2020
Siul-08 said:
i going to finish it because i started it but this is so dissapointing, every episode is pointless and confusing, lets hope it has a decent ending atleast

At this point I highly doubt it. they only have 5 episodes to wrap all the loose ends they created
Feb 19, 2021 6:00 PM
May 2020
Kary88 said:
Mingyun25 said:

Ikr??? There are more pearls but... we don't know how they formed or what they are for. Do they need to collect them and why? Rin appeared for one second only to be forgotten, just like Inuyasha and Kagome, the tree and literally everything else that had any relevance to the plot.

Towa doesn't want to alter the past, but only sometimes. The characters have no inner dialogue like they did in Inuyasha and we don't know what they think or anything about them because they are not developed in the slightest. Ugh, it is just so disrespectful what they did, they hid everything important only to create some cheap form of suspense.

Literally this is a disgrace. There is like 0 character development. This show is literally built on nothing. I can’t believe the first season is almost already over and legit nothing has happened
Feb 19, 2021 6:54 PM
Dec 2020
Mingyun25 said:
Kary88 said:

Literally this is a disgrace. There is like 0 character development. This show is literally built on nothing. I can’t believe the first season is almost already over and legit nothing has happened

First season? They are planning on continuing with this torture?
Feb 19, 2021 6:59 PM
May 2020
Kary88 said:
Mingyun25 said:

First season? They are planning on continuing with this torture?

Idk there’s mixed reviews it might get renewed. We will have to wait to see after the ending.
Feb 20, 2021 11:48 AM
Sep 2008
It's impressive how I dont expect anything from this show, but each time a new episode is released they manage to dissappoint me even more. This series feels like an insult to the story of Inuyasha.
Feb 20, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2020
CesarMagnan said:
It's impressive how I dont expect anything from this show, but each time a new episode is released they manage to dissappoint me even more. This series feels like an insult to the story of Inuyasha.

It IS an insult, lol
Feb 22, 2021 5:24 PM

Mar 2016
I don't see what everyone is surprised about. This is typical Takahashi. She had a few great ideas in the 80's and 90's and should have collaborated and faded away into stardom. However she had an ego the size of Jupiter and wouldn't stop riding the coattails of her old ideas. As if these ideas and stories were great because of Takahashi. It's quite the opposite: anyone could have thought these up - a monkey can write Shakespeare given enough time. Her entire resume is a junket of failed expansions from ideas from stories that got big and made her one of the richest mangaka in Japan. She is not an idea machine - she's an idea destroyer.
I can't get that part of the Opening out of my head... "No no no no no, no no no, no!" Fits perfectly.
Retire.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Feb 22, 2021 5:29 PM
Dec 2020
SweetieSquad said:
I don't see what everyone is surprised about. This is typical Takahashi. She had a few great ideas in the 80's and 90's and should have collaborated and faded away into stardom. However she had an ego the size of Jupiter and wouldn't stop riding the coattails of her old ideas. As if these ideas and stories were great because of Takahashi. It's quite the opposite: anyone could have thought these up - a monkey can write Shakespeare given enough time. Her entire resume is a junket of failed expansions from ideas from stories that got big and made her one of the richest mangaka in Japan. She is not an idea machine - she's an idea destroyer.
I can't get that part of the Opening out of my head... "No no no no no, no no no, no!" Fits perfectly.
Retire.

I do agree with the general idea of what you want to convey, but Rumiko DID not write this... she is not behind the writing of Yashahime, she just helped with the character design.
I do love Ranma, Maison Ikkoku and Inuyasha, but as you said, her work after that is just Inuyasha rewashed over and over. Kyokai no rinne and Mao are just desperate attempts to achieve what she did in Inuyasha.
Feb 23, 2021 12:37 PM
May 2019
Kary88 said:
SweetieSquad said:
Retire.

I do agree with the general idea of what you want to convey, but Rumiko DID not write this... she is not behind the writing of Yashahime, she just helped with the character design.
I do love Ranma, Maison Ikkoku and Inuyasha, but as you said, her work after that is just Inuyasha rewashed over and over. Kyokai no rinne and Mao are just desperate attempts to achieve what she did in Inuyasha.

She was a bit more involved than that, but not by much. She tweaked some of the base storyline and looks over each script. But yeah, she isn't providing the main writing for Yashahime.
Feb 23, 2021 1:14 PM
Dec 2020
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Kary88 said:

She was a bit more involved than that, but not by much. She tweaked some of the base storyline and looks over each script. But yeah, she isn't providing the main writing for Yashahime.

She is probably chilling drinking some piña colada while she laughs at us for expecting something decent, lol
Feb 23, 2021 9:17 PM

Feb 2019
There was so much that could have made this series better... starting with a real storyline. I feel like this is just a SessRin fanfic.

Story is all over the place and new information is revealed in the most random and hardly related ways... but also in a way that doesn't really add much more to the plot.

I just wanna quit and maybe check it out when it is completed.
Feb 25, 2021 1:27 PM
Nov 2020
Interestingly though it seems that the Japanese TV audience is apparently loving it?! So perhaps we shall see a second season.
ぴえん超えてぱおん
Feb 25, 2021 6:47 PM
May 2019
animetophat said:
Interestingly though it seems that the Japanese TV audience is apparently loving it?! So perhaps we shall see a second season.

Eh. Kinda. The show is ranked #4 for viewership over on this site: https://www.videor.co.jp/tvrating/

But that is only for only one region in Japan, and the series is in a golden, primetime slot, so getting views is pretty easy. The recordings numbers have dropped off a lot.

At the beginning the series was in the top five or even top three: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112479/

But ever since around Ep. 15 or so it has been in the 9th to 10th place range,sometimes evening falling out of the ranking entirely: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112977/

So that is a pretty massive drop. The series was also listed as the most boring anime of Fall 2020: https://ikujipapa.net/archives/25811

Yashahime being boring also one on this vote over on this site with 84% and 1,132 votes cast: https://tohyotalk.com/question/88835

Look up rankings for Fall 2020 anime in Japanese, and Yashahime either isn't listed at all, or not that highly. Over on Twitter the amount of complaints about the series have been growing since about Ep. 8 onwards, though I haven't checked over thr past few weeks, so I don't know if that is still the case.

There are also anti threads for the series over on 2/5chan.

A recent staff interview with Sato Teruo also stated that the main plot points will be wrapped up in the next few episodes (or something akin to that). I believe it was in this interview: https://ayuuria.tumblr.com/post/643306307450994688/yashahime-translation-animage-magazine-march-2021

So a second season *may* happen, but I also won't be surprised if it won't. And, honestly, at this point I hope it doesn't. I just want to know how it ends and then forget about its existence afterwards, tbh.
LilyGinnyBlack1Feb 26, 2021 2:03 AM
Feb 25, 2021 7:14 PM

Feb 2021
For me it became boring by the start of Episode 10. So boring that all the Interesting episodes prior to that became Obsolete... I was really curious about Inuyasha and Kagome's whereabouts at first that it got me tuned in week after week, but ever since Episode 10 aired it felt so repetitive that I became less interested watching it.. All the hype.... all the excitement destroyed by just one episode... ~~haah.. just a shame..
Feb 26, 2021 2:43 PM
Dec 2020
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
animetophat said:

Eh. Kinda. The show is ranked #4 for viewership over on this site: https://www.videor.co.jp/tvrating/

But that is only for only one region in Japan, and the series is in a golden, primetime slot, so getting views is pretty easy. The recordings numbers have dropped off a lot.

At the beginning the series was in the top five or even top three: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112479/

But ever since around Ep. 15 or so it has been in the 9th to 10th place range,sometimes evening falling out of the ranking entirely: https://anime.eiga.com/news/column/konki_ranking/112977/

So that is a pretty massive drop. The series was also listed as the most boring anime of Fall 2020: https://ikujipapa.net/archives/25811

Yashahime being boring also one on this vote over on this site with 84% and 1,132 votes cast: https://tohyotalk.com/question/88835

Look up rankings for Fall 2020 anime in Japanese, and Yashahime either isn't listed at all, or not that highly. Over on Twitter the amount of complaints about the series have been growing since about Ep. 8 onwards, though I haven't checked over thr past few weeks, so I don't know if that is still the case.

There are also anti threads for the series over on 2/5chan.

A recent staff interview with Sato Teruo also stated that the main plot points will be wrapped up in the next few episodes (or something akin to that). I believe it was in this interview: https://ayuuria.tumblr.com/post/643306307450994688/yashahime-translation-animage-magazine-march-2021

So a second season *may* happen, but I also won't be surprised if it won't. And, honestly, at this point I hope it doesn't. I just want to know how it ends and then forget about its existence afterwards, tbh.

Thank you for the info!! And yes, I just want to forget it ever existed, lol
Feb 27, 2021 4:22 AM

Feb 2008
Kary88 said:
When I first heard this was being made I was incredibly happy, since I have been a fan of Inuyasha for a very long time. And even though I knew the original cast was not going to be the main focus of the series I did not think they would be cast aside in such a ridiculous way.

I am more than disappointed in this poorly written piece of work. Not only does nothing ever happen, but the characters have no development at all and there are inconsistencies and plot holes everywhere. I will finish watching this big filler of a series until the end only to see what a ridiculous and rushed ending they will give us. It almost feels like they are laughing at the audience by how poorly the whole thing was constructed, I sometimes even wonder if they took the time to watch Inuyasha at all. Does anyone feel the same way as I do?

Cry louder, the producers can't hear you.
Feb 27, 2021 6:27 AM

Feb 2019
Nah that’s cap. Just stick to JJK and AoT. Yashahime is great.
Feb 27, 2021 8:02 AM
Feb 2016
Marinate1016 said:

great how exactly, enlighten us? lmao
Feb 27, 2021 8:44 AM
Sep 2008
SidVicious said:
Cry louder, the producers can't hear you.

We know they dont see this, but we need a place to liberate the frustation that this anime gives.
Feb 27, 2021 12:01 PM

Feb 2019
Leronera said:
Marinate1016 said:

Nah, enlighten yourself.
Feb 27, 2021 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
Remember how hyped everyone was when they found out Inuyasha was coming back...

Only to have the expectations shot down with mediocre return of this anime.

Boy it's almost laughable, it's why I always take Kratos words to heart.

"Keep your expectations low BOY, and you'll never be disappointed".
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 27, 2021 1:45 PM
Feb 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Leronera said:

Nah, enlighten yourself.
that's the smartest comeback that you could come up with? why are u even here lmao
Feb 27, 2021 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
Kary88 said:

I agree. I really hated how Sesshomaru's daughters and even Moroha didn't grow up with their parents. They shared the pain that Naruto felt growing up.

But at least Kagome's relatives took care of Towa. Actually there is a lot of controversy over this show. The whole Sesshomaru x Rin ship horrified some fans especially since Rin was a child in the prequel.

It's much like Boruto and the remake of Soul Hunter. People were excited because they liked the prequel. But it was a dissapointment. But I do agree that the Inuyasha sequel is slightly better than Boruto. It still has better action scenes.
Feb 27, 2021 4:47 PM
Nov 2020
HueyLion said:
Remember how hyped everyone was when they found out Inuyasha was coming back...

Only to have the expectations shot down with mediocre return of this anime.

Boy it's almost laughable, it's why I always take Kratos words to heart.

"Keep your expectations low BOY, and you'll never be disappointed".

I'll counter Kratos' words with Dewey's from Malcolm in the Middle, "I expect nothing, and I'm still let down."
Feb 27, 2021 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
No surprise a lot of weebs don't like this anime, you have to be a chad to understand why this series is good.
Feb 27, 2021 5:13 PM
Nov 2020
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
animetophat said:

[...]

Thanks for the well-sourced post! Hmm, yeah then this season may indeed be the first and last. Perhaps for the best.
ぴえん超えてぱおん
Feb 27, 2021 5:38 PM
Dec 2020
SparkleDuck said:
No surprise a lot of weebs don't like this anime, you have to be a chad to understand why this series is good.

You managed to actually make me chuckle, lol.
Feb 27, 2021 5:53 PM

Aug 2018
SparkleDuck said:

Well if there's one good thing about this series, it's that Boruto is looking amazing in comparison lol.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Feb 27, 2021 7:52 PM

Mar 2012
Osumare said:
SparkleDuck said:

Well if there's one good thing about this series, it's that Boruto is looking amazing in comparison lol.
Boruto is not bad but I wouldn't declare it better than this show catering to chads.
Feb 28, 2021 8:28 AM

Aug 2018
SparkleDuck said:
Osumare said:

Boruto is not bad but I wouldn't declare it better than this show catering to chads.

The Virgin Yashahime and Boruto vs The Chad Inuyasha and Naruto.
"Of what worth is a king who fails to protect the powerless?" —Saber, Fate/Zero
Mar 6, 2021 3:57 AM

Nov 2014
Glad i decided to drop it after 10 mins of watching episode 1 when it first aired. I was right.
Mar 13, 2021 6:38 AM

May 2019
Hey guys help here. Before i ragedrop this show, in fact just started this by curiousity of what Kagome/Inuyasha did after.

Since the awnser seems to be horrible, i just want to check it myself, so in which episode can i find:

- the flashback of Kagome/Inu and Moroha?
- is there any flashback about Sesshomaru, Rin, and their daughters?

Just that please. then i'm free! i could not care less to the current story of these shitty original characters of this show, hope they all die.

Btw, any of them died already? When, this i have to see. :)

Mar 13, 2021 6:22 PM
Dec 2020
Rob7 said:
Hey guys help here. Before i ragedrop this show, in fact just started this by curiousity of what Kagome/Inuyasha did after.

Since the awnser seems to be horrible, i just want to check it myself, so in which episode can i find:

- the flashback of Kagome/Inu and Moroha?
- is there any flashback about Sesshomaru, Rin, and their daughters?

Just that please. then i'm free! i could not care less to the current story of these shitty original characters of this show, hope they all die.

Btw, any of them died already? When, this i have to see. :)

There are small and useless flashbacks throughout the series, by small I mean like 1 minute long, lol. Shesshomaru and Rin are NEVER with their daughters after they are born, they also got like 1 minute together but never together as a family. Everything is just awful.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.