Forum Settings
Forums

What is you're favorit anime op if you take both the video and the music in to equal consideration

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 21, 2021 2:12 AM

Feb 2019
Baccano is the great example of how to combine music and video for anime opening
Jan 21, 2021 3:09 AM

Jan 2021
All OPs of the Danganronpa anime adptations and series are definitely my faves.

You get an awesome English rap song for the Danganronpa: The Animation.

There's a great opening and song for the Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen Mirai-hen.

Finally, a calming and soothing animation and song at Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen Zetsubou-hen.

Junko_Simp04Jan 21, 2021 3:12 AM
Sore wa chigau yo! - Junko Enoshima, probably
Jan 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Feb 2015
Every anime opening that gives an emotion, about the scene, or the history, or the characters.

Example, i think Haykiuu openings are excelent in doing this. Endings from Shokugeki are excelent too with how usually episodes end in that show.

It is strange to see openings i dont enjoy at all, but it is strange to see an opening i like to the point of rewatching it only for the feels it gives.
Jan 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Sep 2011
kyutaren said:
Definetly the 13th op of One Piece. Both the song rocks (One Day - THE ROOTLESS) and the video is great.

I dropped One Piece during the Dressrosa arc, but yes, this opening is fantastic. One of the best I saw in the series.

"They escaped the weight of darkness,
to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit.
They chose to drown in a deeper vacancy,
an emptiness that quells the null,
a pool for the forgotten..."
Jan 21, 2021 3:17 AM

Jun 2015
Anne of Green Gables, Takarajima, Ashita no Joe 2 OP 2, any Cardcaptor Sakura opening

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Jan 21, 2021 3:19 AM

Mar 2014
I really like the visuals for the Jojo’s openings, hard to pick one but I’d say Part 4 opening 3 is my favorite :)
Jan 21, 2021 3:28 AM
Jan 2021
First I will say
•Parasyte OP coz its describes the whole story and the video also goes according to the music

And second
•Sasageyo , no explanation needed γ€ŠSHIZOU WO SASAGEYO》
Jan 21, 2021 3:33 AM

Jan 2020
Probably the opening of AnoHana. It isn't really fancy or magnificently animated, but it's spectacular because of how substantial and meaningful it is. And of course, the song is amazing. One of my favorite songs of all time, actually.
Jan 21, 2021 3:40 AM

Jan 2010
Ranpo Kitan OP | Speed to Masatsu by Amazarashi (i love this band!)
Mob Psycho 100 s1 OP
Cowboy Bebop | Tank by the one and only Yoko Kanno and her band The Seatbelts
also from Yoko Kanno the OP of Wolf's Rain: Stray

there are a lot more i can't remember right now
oh the OP of Shingeki's final season too.
Jan 21, 2021 3:40 AM

Apr 2017
All JoJo OPs are top tier, I can't even imagine how good part 6 and part 7 OPs are gonna be.
cunnysseur
Jan 21, 2021 3:50 AM
Mar 2020
right now I like kokoro connect op so good to my ear...

and I still listen to Kantai Collection: KanColle and Tonikaku Kawaii op
Jan 21, 2021 4:00 AM

May 2020
AOT OPs or the made In Abbys OP for now
Jan 21, 2021 4:05 AM

Jul 2020
Mob Psycho 100, both seasons, by quite a wide margin. also the way the credits text blend into the visuals themselves are very cool

Monogatari Series has a lot of great audiovisual combos in openings as well. my personal picks are Second Season OP5 (the Gahara/Gahara-Kaiki one) and Tsuki OP.

Similarly with JoJo, of which my picks are that of Part 1 and 2, though i'm just biased to the first season in general

these aside: Houseki no Kuni's soothing mood and slick animation; BNA's contagious banger opening and eye-catching visuals; Princess Tutu's classic theatrical vibes; and Nichijou's funky sights and sounds.

"Come to Kamihama City. In this town, magical girls are saved."
· Ui Tamaki ·

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ever stopped watching an anime bc you like it so much ? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 8

52 by Anjuro »»
40 seconds ago

» This has been the worst 6 weeks of anime I have seen in a long time.

StateofOhayo - 6 hours ago

25 by StateofOhayo »»
2 minutes ago

» Your biggest why …? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 12

76 by chemistryhuy »»
12 minutes ago

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - 4 hours ago

10 by ad0rablegoat »»
14 minutes ago

» Is the concept of a villain stupid?

Anjuro - 2 hours ago

11 by Henrique-Senpai »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.