Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2020 9:16 PM
Apr 2020
The scene where Yoko turns off the tv when she was about to kiss Kittan.
I am guessing she wanted to make sure Kittan was also happy and the tv was another version of her (Yoko B).
So when they were about to kiss, Yoko A turned off the tv because Yoko A loves Kamina not Kittan.
Dec 19, 2020 9:16 PM
Jun 2019
Unalina said:
I am guessing she wanted to make sure Kittan was also happy and the tv was another version of her (Yoko B).
So when they were about to kiss, Yoko A turned off the tv because Yoko A loves Kamina not Kittan.
well, Yoko does love Kamina, even after he passed away, she didn't stop loving him. But she moved on, and realized she also had feelings for Kittan. In my interpretation, she turned the TV off because she was still struggling to accept that she loved Kittan something like "the man I loved died, I can't love kittan. I live for Kamina only" she later realized that she should move on tho. Hope that made sense :)
Dec 20, 2020 11:54 AM
Apr 2020
DPGyay said:
Unalina said:
well, Yoko does love Kamina, even after he passed away, she didn't stop loving him. But she moved on, and realized she also had feelings for Kittan. In my interpretation, she turned the TV off because she was still struggling to accept that she loved Kittan something like "the man I loved died, I can't love kittan. I live for Kamina only" she later realized that she should move on tho. Hope that made sense :)

Well that’s a possibility. I’m gonna stay with mine though but a lot of people do agree with you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1154 by skullcandy123166 »»
Yesterday, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Sep 1, 2007

162 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 30, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 25, 2007

180 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 30, 7:33 PM

» Too much sexism and homophobia here, I feel bad

Dije - May 10

22 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.