Forum Settings
Forums

Second Rosario + Vampire Anime Series Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 4, 2008 3:20 PM

Aug 2007
Apr 4, 2008 3:53 PM
Jun 2007
how many more lives do they plan on ruining? D:
Apr 4, 2008 5:03 PM

Feb 2008
Might aswell watch it..since I've seen the first :\
Apr 4, 2008 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
yey more chicks, this should be fun. i enjoyed the first season so this should be just as enjoyable.
Apr 4, 2008 5:34 PM

Jan 2008
Hope they do the manga justice

Apr 4, 2008 7:04 PM

Feb 2008
hmm while everyone have their preference, i never really see the need for the anime to match its manga counterpart. I think it is within the animators and producers' liberty to make the shows anyway they wish. in some sense, watching the anime becomes boring if you have read the manga.

i think its rather interesting to see a story retold in some other form or variation. i suppose after seeing so many movies based on comics/animated serries which either vary or are told in a completely different way [i.e spiderman] im never really bothered when anime doesnt match or totally goes against the manga.
Apr 4, 2008 7:58 PM

Jul 2006
I want to stab GONZO, in the back of the face, with a rusty spork. Those are my feelings towards this news.

Apr 4, 2008 9:16 PM

Nov 2007
they will not stick to the manga im sorry but they even announced it, anime original characters? cmon now, if your first season was actually good i wouldnt have a problem with that but this anime was more f'cked up than anything....the manga was good this this anime plain sucked.

Apr 4, 2008 11:06 PM

Apr 2007
Shao said:
I was fine with the ecchi, my problem was that the storys plot was reused over and over again...

Opening -> Talking -> Bad guy comes in -> more Talking -> Tsukune pulls the cross off Moka -> Moka process to kick the bad guys ass -> More talking -> Ending

besides that its a pretty funny series :3

Dont forget the ever increasingly annoying "this weeks battle ended in ______ seconds"

anyways, i never read the manga so i dont know what was different, but i thought the ecchi was where the comedy came from....but maybe there wasn't supposed to be comedy. i dunno.
Apr 5, 2008 12:12 AM

Aug 2007
If only they actually made it good......
Apr 5, 2008 2:13 AM

May 2007
I love Rosario... compared to most fanservice shows, this one's awesome. More MIZORE can't be wrong.
Apr 5, 2008 5:07 AM

Sep 2007
I will most likely try it but if they continue the whole ecchi routine.. I'm dropping it

Apr 5, 2008 5:15 AM

Sep 2007
Faust721 said:
oh god no...
Apr 5, 2008 8:46 AM

Jan 2008
... i concur ^...
Apr 5, 2008 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
ChiBuki said:
I love Rosario... compared to most fanservice shows, this one's awesome. More MIZORE can't be wrong.

I haven't dropped the first season yet simply because I wanted to see Mizore
Apr 5, 2008 3:28 PM

Jul 2007
Xjellocross said:
ChiBuki said:

I haven't dropped the first season yet simply because I wanted to see Mizore

COOL AND ICY

Apr 5, 2008 7:44 PM

Dec 2007
I really don't see the point in a second season. It made money I suppose, but whatever happened to caring about quality.
Apr 5, 2008 7:52 PM

Oct 2007
EmperorJ said:
I really don't see the point in a second season. It made money I suppose, but whatever happened to caring about quality.
I don't know what you're talking about. It was pretty much like every other high school/comedy/romance series I've seen.
Apr 5, 2008 8:23 PM

Dec 2007
llxwarbirdxll said:
EmperorJ said:
I don't know what you're talking about. It was pretty much like every other high school/comedy/romance series I've seen.

So pretty much every other high school/comedy/romance series should have a second season then?

The point is that there really was nothing special about it at all, yet it gets another season.
Apr 5, 2008 9:03 PM

Oct 2007
EmperorJ said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
EmperorJ said:

So pretty much every other high school/comedy/romance series should have a second season then?

The point is that there really was nothing special about it at all, yet it gets another season.
If people like it, then it will get a second season, regardless of whether or not people think it should. For example, there wasn't anything special about Full Metal Panic, yet it got two more seasons, and there's speculation that a fourth season will be released.
Apr 5, 2008 9:17 PM

Dec 2007
llxwarbirdxll said:
EmperorJ said:
llxwarbirdxll said:
EmperorJ said:

If people like it, then it will get a second season, regardless of whether or not people think it should. For example, there wasn't anything special about Full Metal Panic, yet it got two more seasons, and there's speculation that a fourth season will be released.

Which leads into the argument of should people like it?
Apr 5, 2008 9:57 PM

Dec 2007
yes im really happy about the second season i cant w8
Apr 5, 2008 11:13 PM
Apr 2008
woot ive been waitin for the second season
Apr 6, 2008 7:36 AM

Mar 2008
Hmm...the first season had a bit too much in it, but I want to watch the second because I like vampires. High hopes the second one isn't even more messed up than the first...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 6, 2008 12:26 PM

Apr 2008
Cool ... Can't wait to see it :)
Apr 6, 2008 2:48 PM

Mar 2008
llxwarbirdxll said:

Wow, it's a serious crime to even think about comparing FMP with R+V!
I mean is there seriously s.b. who thinks R+V Anime is better then FMP?
That was a rather bad example.

But hey, it's ok if they make a 2nd season. Nobody has to watch it and I am sure I will be so bored at some future time that I will actually watch it.
Apr 6, 2008 2:51 PM

Sep 2007
I'm with pretty much everyone else who read the manga and knows how badly they screwed things up, and especially with the prospect of anime only characters, this is turning into one big DO NOT WANT!

Forever said:
llxwarbirdxll said:

Wow, it's a serious crime to even think about comparing FMP with R+V!
I mean is there seriously s.b. who thinks R+V Anime is better then FMP?
That was a rather bad example.

But hey, it's ok if they make a 2nd season. Nobody has to watch it and I am sure I will be so bored at some future time that I will actually watch it.

Not to mention that FMP and Rosario cater to entirely different crowds... For instance, FMP has a side of it that appeals to people with intelligence while Rosario just tries to cater to the male ego.

Also FMP is highly popular considering the novel has even been brought over here and the 3rd book is coming out in July I believe
BastilleApr 6, 2008 2:58 PM
Apr 6, 2008 3:24 PM
Apr 2007
I'm pretty happy. I hope this series will have a decent plot unlike the first one :o
Apr 6, 2008 4:42 PM

Jan 2008
I'll watch it.
FMP is obviously way better of course.

Apr 6, 2008 6:54 PM

Nov 2007
oh hell no, hopefully Gonzo arn't the ones doing it , first two episodes were fine then it went massively down hill and relied on fan service to make up for loss of all the manga plot which led to plot holes....not going to watch
Apr 6, 2008 7:11 PM

Dec 2007
evil_kenshin said:
oh hell no, hopefully Gonzo arn't the ones doing it , first two episodes were fine then it went massively down hill and relied on fan service to make up for loss of all the manga plot which led to plot holes....not going to watch

So pretty much anything that happens with an 11-13 episode series these days.
Apr 6, 2008 7:13 PM

Nov 2007
EmperorJ said:
evil_kenshin said:

So pretty much anything that happens with an 11-13 episode series these days.

not necessarily , they are my noble masters managed to keep it constantly good without resorting to filler
Apr 6, 2008 10:58 PM

May 2007
All i have to say about this for now is: kappuchu~ lol
Apr 7, 2008 1:47 AM

Jan 2008
If this turns out to be better than the screw up the first season was then yes I'll watch it, hopefully there'll be no more fan service?

我爱你

Apr 7, 2008 7:32 AM

Jan 2008
yay I can't wait !!
From Tsubasa_Angel >_<

Apr 7, 2008 8:49 AM

Nov 2007
Hope they understood the 1st season failed,and make it more manga-like
Apr 17, 2008 1:43 AM

Apr 2008
It wasn't until I read the manga that I finally understood people's disdain for Gonzo, and when they dislike that the creators diverge from the manga's story. Funny, considering I picked up the anime first and liked it. Then read the manga when the anime was almost done.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

13 by malvarez1 »»
7 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Apr 26

10 by Deoxyribo9 »»
Today, 6:55 AM

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

20 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - May 9

5 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

» 'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

DatRandomDude - May 9

2 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.