Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2020 5:28 PM
Oct 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't really have much to say about this episode (mainly because I'm tired and I should be sleeping right now, sorry 'bout that), except for:

1. I kinda understand the team's position regarding the party? Like, I know that they didn't feel that they deserved it, but at the same time they did... It's confusing, really xD

2. I related to Mimi in so many levels when she said that she wasn't sure about she wanted to do with her life (being myself a freshman who's not completely satifsfied with her choice, you know?)

3. That athletics training looked insanely hard! Especially the part where she could run before jumping. Is that even possible in real life? Anyways, Mimi is super talented.

4. And finally, WHO TF IS THAT MAN? I need to know. Why do I think he's related to Shiraki or something?

(also I still love when the girls act savage towards each other, it really is funny lmao)
Feb 5, 2021 8:11 PM
Dec 2015
Pretty convincingly talking at the start from Mimi. Even Shiraki applauded lol (though it might have been forced to save face xD). And the coach talking premise to the team was good as well, with the confidence of being now a recognized team, they can aim even higher

V attack huh? Mimi was already good at jumping so it makes sense, but now I wonder how this jump will help. Still making her training on another discipline is pretty cool. Jumping without the run, is insane though xD

Again the studying/college thing. It shouldn't be relevant to volleyball, but at this point we might know more later. The previous discussion/appearance of the boy on the other episode might be less random after all. I didn't understand the comment "I'm not sure if I can be a pro like Ichijou", if she could do that, why Mimi couldn't (so far she's even better)?

The coach injured someone, that was a surprise. Again, we'll have to see if this will be covered again, but it's an interesting fact. Lately we are having a bit more focus on the coach which is nice since he can also look troubled, compared to before they lost the last match

The guy at the end is surely a spy for someone. I wonder for who / which team?
Feb 5, 2021 8:26 PM
Dec 2015
MidnightSunset25 said:
1. I kinda understand the team's position regarding the party? Like, I know that they didn't feel that they deserved it, but at the same time they did... It's confusing, really xD

I think they were not completely satisfied with the loss and since there was another tournament...
Personally I think it's very annoying when you aren't satisfied but other people want to celebrate anyway, so I agree with Mimi xD
Still, the school was always ready to shut down the club or not even giving the hall, and now celebrating? That was fast lol

MidnightSunset25 said:
Why do I think he's related to Shiraki or something?

xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 23 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

5 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
May 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 4 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Apr 6, 2020

3 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:50 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 1 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Mar 21, 2020

10 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 21, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 22 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

1 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 9, 2021 10:05 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 21 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 6, 2021

2 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 8, 2021 9:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.