Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2020 12:02 PM

Jan 2020
Why so many 5? Is this season way below the average of the rest if the series?
Oct 14, 2020 3:25 PM

Jan 2020
oh, i didnt notice. ty
Oct 18, 2020 6:31 PM

Feb 2019
that really needs to be addressed
Oct 25, 2020 5:50 PM

Mar 2019
yaruka said:
It really does. It's ridiculous the lengths people will go just to shit on a series when it's actually good
Oct 6, 2021 7:51 AM
Aug 2020

Lol what’s even the point of doing this?
Oct 13, 2021 8:39 AM
Feb 2019
Ali8129 said:

Where are you able to access that list for shows/manga
Oct 13, 2021 11:16 AM
Aug 2020
Perfectrockstar said:
Ali8129 said:

i used the link that roevhaal put on this forum
Oct 13, 2021 11:24 AM

Jan 2017
Perfectrockstar said:

On any Anime/Manga entries , click on the "Stats" tab , then below the graphic , click on "All Members". (It's on "My Friends" by default)
It'll allow you to see the 7525 last users who modified this entry in their list.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 13, 2021 10:17 AM

Jan 2021
hayzi said:
yaruka said:
It really does. It's ridiculous the lengths people will go just to shit on a series when it's actually good

But why just the monster season? Does this guy has badblood with this season in particular? Specifically the season that is the least read by my observation of the community.
Jan 12, 2022 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
shyn_M21 said:
hayzi said:

But why just the monster season? Does this guy has badblood with this season in particular? Specifically the season that is the least read by my observation of the community.

Because ithey cant stand another seires being higher ranked than their favorite series, He doesnt like other peoples tastes being higher than his on the ranking board. Right now it is a 8.12. If there were none of the 5s the score would be something around a 8.84
Mar 27, 2022 1:33 PM
Sep 2021
Gutsfanboy said:
shyn_M21 said:

Because if they cant stand another series being higher ranked than their favourite series, He doesn't like other peoples tastes being higher than his on the ranking board. Right now it is a 8.12. If there were none of the 5s the score would be something around a 8.84

I hate Anime Fans ngl like what's the point of downvoting a series that's got a better review score than your favourite series, it's honestly really annoying and petty. People should realise that just because it's got a higher score it doesn't make it better than your favourite anime/manga it's all about onpinions and if they can't take it then they need to get a llife
Mar 27, 2022 2:09 PM

Mar 2016
HitagiReview said:

I hate Anime Fans ngl like what's the point of downvoting a series that's got a better review score than your favourite series, it's honestly really annoying and petty. People should realise that just because it's got a higher score it doesn't make it better than your favourite anime/manga it's all about onpinions and if they can't take it then they need to get a llife

A website which holds the title of being a 'social media' in which you don't have to post your real self can lead to validation syndrome. You don't have to be you, you can be someone else and try to get validation off of being an imposter. The majority of people here are only interested in anime and manga to get into something popular that's gaining momentum in the social hierarchy of the internet. More than half of the ratings on this website, if not all of them, are inflated by imposters, posers and people who want validation for their opinion. The faceless don't really deserve to be heard if they aren't truly invested.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Mar 27, 2022 2:15 PM
Sep 2021
Fluoxetine_50mg said:
HitagiReview said:

A website which holds the title of being a 'social media' in which you don't have to post your real self can lead to validation syndrome. You don't have to be you, you can be someone else and try to get validation off of being an imposter. The majority of people here are only interested in anime and manga to get into something popular that's gaining momentum in the social hierarchy of the internet. More than half of the ratings on this website, if not all of them, are inflated by imposters, posers and people who want validation for their opinion. The faceless don't really deserve to be heard if they aren't truly invested.

couldn't have said that any better, you know your words and sound reasonable only if more people like you who could give less of sh*t and just enjoy stuff for what it is
Mar 27, 2022 7:56 PM

Oct 2017
Ali8129 said:

Did they think that spamming 5s instead of 1s one would make the spamming more subtle or something? I've never seen that before.
Mar 30, 2022 12:40 PM

Jan 2018
shyn_M21 said:
hayzi said:

Because you need less accounts to bring down the average score if there are less members
Apr 12, 2022 8:02 AM
Oct 2020
shyn_M21 said:
hayzi said:

It isn't actually, it's happened on all of the Monogatari novels, there are inflated 1 scores for the other seasons, it's just more noticeable with this one because there's less users

More topics from this board

» Where is hanekawa

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 1

2 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 1, 8:45 PM

» When can we expect this season to be animated?

waalex11 - Jul 22, 2020

15 by sonu711 »»
Jan 18, 11:03 PM

» Monster season anime adaptation

Monkiesmata - Jan 17

1 by TailsGuy »»
Jan 18, 3:45 AM

» Will there be a sequel?

Lambros_K - Jan 29, 2022

5 by dfyh »»
Jan 28, 2023 6:18 PM

» Shinobumonogatari is good for you?

perfumegenius - May 2, 2022

1 by sonu711 »»
Sep 11, 2022 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.