Forum Settings
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Volume 4 Discussion
Oct 5, 2020 4:08 PM

Jan 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Honestly I found this volume to be the best or 2nd best out of the 4 that have been released as of writing this

It was great seeing Iska and co be able to relax for once and I'm very happy about Nenes role in this volume.

I've always found her to be interesting but she hadn't been able to do anything of any importance, which changed in this volume. Mismis is also starting to be able to leak her Astral power now, let's see where her situation leads us

The main girl of this volume being Alice little sister, Sisbell, whom Iska let escape one year ago. Her situation is honestly pretty sad, as she deeply cares for her country and her family but she doesn't have any allies in the country. I don't think she likes Iska in that way yet, but we'll see where that goes.

Alice had to somehow end up meeting Iska, which she did. I don't mind it though because their relationship is what keeps me coming back for more

Lastly, the ending with the Queen and Elletear is the first real hook that this Light Novel had produced

I love Kei Sazanes writing style and world building honestly, I just wish he'd tone down the amount of overused cliches he's used in this series because while it doesn't make the series "bad", it makes it not stand out as much among its competitors.

But I really liked this volume as opposed to the previous 2
FireFistYKOct 5, 2020 4:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Volume 7 Discussion

FireFistYK - Apr 25, 2021

2 by Nathan-Jarrett »»
Mar 30, 2022 10:19 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Volume 5 Discussion

Playcool - Jan 26, 2021

0 by Playcool »»
Jan 26, 2021 3:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Volume 1 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 16, 2018

5 by DooMWhite »»
Sep 19, 2020 8:41 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Volume 3 Discussion

FireFistYK - May 4, 2020

1 by ryanstrike »»
Jul 23, 2020 8:50 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Chapter 20 Discussion

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2019

0 by dbaranyi »»
Dec 27, 2019 10:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.