Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 29, 2020 12:47 PM
Jun 2016
This has 57 chapters with 11 special chapters, a total of 68 chapters. Please update the chapter count
Aug 29, 2020 1:10 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
From the Manga Database Guidelines:
IV.6 Web Series
Chapter counts will follow those given in the printed volumes, where conflict arises.

The physical publication of At the End of the Road has 22 chapters and 4 extra chapters, which brings the total amount of chapters to 26.

The webtoon does have 57 chapters, but as mentioned above, the chapter count of the printed volumes is taken.

This information can be found here.
Aug 29, 2020 1:49 PM
Jun 2016
Phloup said:
From the Manga Database Guidelines:
IV.6 Web Series
Chapter counts will follow those given in the printed volumes, where conflict arises.

The physical publication of At the End of the Road has 22 chapters and 4 extra chapters, which brings the total amount of chapters to 26.

The webtoon does have 57 chapters, but as mentioned above, the chapter count of the printed volumes is taken.

This information can be found here.

Oh I see. I thought the printed volumes wouldn't have different chapter counts. Thank you for the information.
Jul 2, 2021 9:11 PM
May 2020
This has 57 chapters with 11 special chapters, a total of 68 chapters. Please update
Aug 24, 2022 9:28 PM

May 2015
Then how come there are 68 chapters on all sites? The number is consistent. I don't think they just broke those 26 chapters how they liked. Otherwise the number would be inconsistent. I really think the number should reflect the online version of the manhwa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2022 10:03 PM

Jan 2017
BlackRaven45 said:
Then how come there are 68 chapters on all sites?

Because the original webtoon version has 68 Chapters , when the physical version prioritized by MAL regrouped them into 26 of them.

I don't think they just broke those 26 chapters how they liked. Otherwise the number would be inconsistent.

It's not that rare tho.
Since in book format they remove the long empty strip between each panel (Thus it looks like a Manga/Comics) , the chapters are way shorter , so they compensate by mergin multiples chapters.

I really think the number should reflect the online version of the manhwa.

For its Manga database , MAL assume that you buy and read them legally , not pirating them online.
To be consistent , they applied the same rules to Manhwas , even if it doesn't please to some.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» At the End of the Road PV

IridescentJaune - May 14, 2023

0 by IridescentJaune »»
May 14, 2023 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.