Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2020 7:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Bakugan Battle Brawlers finale. Its the Infinite Dragonoid against Naga. This sure pretty intensed. But the elements of surprised still on hold until the next end. Its okay!

On another note. Wyvern death was indeed understandable. She was useless af, and the battle against Hydranoid just used as a plot devices to introduced the power of infinite core. I might be felt a little cheesy. But, yeah, thats happening for a good manner of me. Again. Lets just ended the final battle in a nice way, Dan!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 7, 2020 10:25 AM

May 2020
Cm on man Fortress got KO by Naga's tail lol.Even Druman and Centoreor got defeated we gotta admit both of them were tough enemy.Tigrerra really finished Druman in a cool way.
RIP Wyvern you will missed.So its finale time and its Infinity Drago vs Silent core Naga.I really feel bad for Joe he could have played a big role in finale but let see what will happened in final episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 52 Discussion

AquosBrawler18 - Sep 28, 2017

8 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 15, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 32 Discussion

Ofek - May 12, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 14, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 29 Discussion

Ofek - May 12, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 14, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 1 Discussion

salman7 - Feb 6, 2020

2 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Mar 12, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Episode 10 Discussion

badabass - Jul 18, 2020

1 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 7, 2023 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.