Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2020 6:32 AM
Jul 2020
In kissmanga there are only 168 chapter but other chapters are missing but those were published . My question is what really happened between setsuko and mario after chapter 168 and why they didn't end up ( I saw it from earlier discussion ) Did any of those two try to start their raltionship again ? I mean what actually happened ? I am so confused .Why ruriko married cabbage wasn't she dating mario ? What happened to Lily ? Really what just happened please someone describe me I suffering from these doubts and I can't able to sleep . Please I will be glad if you clear my doubts . Thank you
Sep 17, 2020 7:55 AM

Mar 2016
Navid_Hossain_18 said:
In kissmanga there are only 168 chapter but other chapters are missing but those were published . My question is what really happened between setsuko and mario after chapter 168 and why they didn't end up ( I saw it from earlier discussion ) Did any of those two try to start their raltionship again ? I mean what actually happened ? I am so confused .Why ruriko married cabbage wasn't she dating mario ? What happened to Lily ? Really what just happened please someone describe me I suffering from these doubts and I can't able to sleep . Please I will be glad if you clear my doubts . Thank you

I've been trying to keep up with the manga but as far as I've seen we're only getting a new chapter every few months bc the rest of the chapters aren't translated yet. Which is really unfortunate.

Hopefully they can finish translating the rest in the next few years -fingers crossed- so we can see how this story really ends.
Oct 22, 2020 1:25 PM
Jul 2010
It's being slowly translated by Hyakuro Translations. They release a chapter every month or two. So it's very slow. They just released chapter 169 last month.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin Chapter 235 Discussion

Jsar0 - Oct 3, 2021

14 by cchigu »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM

» What are the differences between the anime and manga?

Harold- - Mar 16, 2022

3 by Plavuus »»
Sep 11, 2023 1:53 PM

» Rainbow vol 10 info

Ussieliram - May 7, 2023

0 by Ussieliram »»
May 7, 2023 10:37 PM

Poll: » Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin Chapter 234 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Dec 2, 2021

1 by kengil10 »»
Mar 30, 2022 9:04 PM

Poll: » Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin Chapter 229 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Dec 2, 2021

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Dec 2, 2021 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.