Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2020 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
I tried to change my username many times but I am always remembered as "Izanagi" on MAL. And so, this is my MAL name.

I am currently 34 years old. I am a game collector with over 2000 games. I do play games too but not as often as buying games. I also like to buy electronics but when I say electronics, it usually refers to gaming devices or streaming devices or something like speaker sets and tv or monitors, definitely not something like Dyson fans or airconditioning system or dehumidifers, etc~

I also love music, animes, movies, tv series, blu-rays, gacha games, etc.

My favorite all-time anime series is Sword Art Online.
My favorite all-time game series is a tie between Star Ocean and Growlanser.
Of the SO series, I like SO3 the best. Of the Growlanser series, I like G5&G6 the most.

When it comes to music, I like anisong, game songs, J-pop, J-r&b, J-rock. I strongly dislike heavy metal and hip hop, as well as rap. I also hate Bolero.

I do love trance, dance music, club music, remixes. Classical music, not so much. Ballads are okay, enka not so much. Triad songs from HK & Taiwan are great!!

I play lots of gacha games. My friend slots are mostly filled up already but I am open to friend requests unless I don't play that game.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 30, 2020 1:39 AM

Dec 2013
I'm just a guy that has been on MAL for a while and likes anime/manga. You can look at my profile for a better introduction and a look into some things I like!

“Please take responsibility, okay?”

Jul 1, 2020 12:49 AM

Dec 2013
Since yesterday 22 years old. Hobbies are Games, animes, the usual.
I really like rhythm games. I've been to an arcade a few times to play them.(arcades are hard to find around here, so there's really only a few options for them.)
In terms of games and music it's a bit of everything. My laptop is kinda shit so it's mostly console gaming.
Similarly my phone is kinda shit so almost all my free space is taken up by FGO which by now has gotten to be a pretty hefty size xD

Jul 2, 2020 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
@wen294: Hope you had an eventful b-day.

As for myself, 28 this year. I've been doing the tedious task of keeping track of what I watch/read for the past 5+ years now, so I know when I watched/read something and what I thought of it. Most stories before 2012 I've forgotten and deserve a re-watch if I rated it highly. Can't say I have as much time as I had when I was younger, but reading manhwa has become an exception. At the top of my list would be Solo Leveling, Hive, Tales of Demons & Gods, Versatile Mage, and more that MAL doesn't seem to have in there database. Unfortunately, those are the only ones I can't keep track of by date or rate.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jul 2, 2020 2:55 PM
Jul 2017
Hello, I've been watching a lot of anime in my childhood and still enjoy many of the new shows that have been airing these past couple of years. Been looking more into manga and webtoons recently where I've found some great material.

For favorite shows you can always look at my page, and other information.

Not gonna be too personal here but I am happy to be here and looking forward to have some discussion and everyday conversations about anime and any other stuff you'd like to talk about.

Nice to meet everyone //E
Jul 2, 2020 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
Reload said:
@wen294: Hope you had an eventful b-day.

As for myself, 28 this year. I've been doing the tedious task of keeping track of what I watch/read for the past 5+ years now, so I know when I watched/read something and what I thought of it. Most stories before 2012 I've forgotten and deserve a re-watch if I rated it highly. Can't say I have as much time as I had when I was younger, but reading manhwa has become an exception. At the top of my list would be Solo Leveling, Hive, Tales of Demons & Gods, Versatile Mage, and more that MAL doesn't seem to have in there database. Unfortunately, those are the only ones I can't keep track of by date or rate.

https://simkl.com/ - your solution to adding non-Japanese animation.

Erjons said:
Hello, I've been watching a lot of anime in my childhood and still enjoy many of the new shows that have been airing these past couple of years. Been looking more into manga and webtoons recently where I've found some great material.

For favorite shows you can always look at my page, and other information.

Not gonna be too personal here but I am happy to be here and looking forward to have some discussion and everyday conversations about anime and any other stuff you'd like to talk about.

Nice to meet everyone //E

Welcome to The Coffee Shop!! :)
Jul 4, 2020 11:04 AM

Feb 2011
-Izanagi said:
https://simkl.com/ - your solution to adding non-Japanese animation.
No luck with that site, my dude. I wasn't strictly referring to animation. I mean, it'd be nice to include American movies and cartoons, but I'd rather leave those out of the mix considering I watch far more anime. It's not like MAL doesn't do non-Japanese titles, such as The King's Avatar & Versatile Mage. On the other hand, "Hive" and "Tales of Demons & Gods", which I mentioned earlier, aren't here. Of course, I could use the site where they can be read from, but then I'd be going out of my way for only a handful of titles. Here, I already have over 750 titles. Kinda hard to consider bring myself to use another site as is.
ReloadJul 4, 2020 11:08 AM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Izanagi's Discord Username = nekopuhi (Please become my friend on Discord!!!)

-Izanagi - Jan 8

0 by -Izanagi »»
Jan 8, 6:53 AM

» I got married!!

-Izanagi - Nov 9, 2023

6 by Enigmaticloner »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:24 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Anybody alive??

-Izanagi - Jun 9, 2023

5 by Hardtime_ABCDEF »»
Jun 13, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Twitter Blue

-Izanagi - Dec 31, 2022

3 by vinroy11 »»
Dec 31, 2022 10:52 PM

Poll: » Which ongoing animes do you like most?

-Izanagi - Nov 12, 2022

4 by Enigmaticloner »»
Dec 11, 2022 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.