Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2020 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oho! This was better than I expected. The drama scenes caught me off guard and they affected me more than I expected. There are also some nice and light comedy scenes!

The art is pleasant to the eyes and the animation as well.

What bothered me most was the pace, it was very off most of the time. With a better management this Chinese animation would have been way nicer.

7/10 (and still thinking about a 8).

By the way, the eng sub out there (by ezfanmade, if I am not mistaken) isnt good (I suspect that they used google translate), it annoyed me due to how confusing it can make you (for example: using "HE" instead of "SHE", leading you to think that it´s about the male MC, but it was about one of the fairies, not only once that happened, but many times).
Still, it´s what we currently have out there as eng sub ><
TechOtakuJun 14, 2020 10:56 AM
Jun 18, 2020 5:52 PM

Aug 2009
I loved the show. But the subs sucked. I guess beggars can't be choosers.
Dec 3, 2021 6:19 AM

Mar 2013
I guess the only way we can have a wonderful action would be our MC transforming into something after fusing with a fairy which is kinda cool.

We also finally got a scene where he fuses with 2 fairies and I'm glad the lvl/tier 3 dragon is on their side at the mean time. lol

Sadly, there's still no background story for Luo Yue up to this point of why he betrayed the princess. Is princess Anqi not realized she was being targeted by her former knight (seems like a former knight to me).

A bit sad to see Lian Shaang go away, our MC will be weak again, I hope not.

New fairy seed (green), I wonder what kind of fairy he will get next. >.>

This is like a simulation game with gacha.

It may be a decently average animation but I quite enjoyed it.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 30, 2023 12:17 PM
Feb 2019
Well I guess MAL doesn't care about chinese anime much bcs there are only 3 topic of this and not even 13 polls eps for us to vote? 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce Episode 9 Discussion

MarcelloMMA - Oct 11, 2022

0 by MarcelloMMA »»
Oct 11, 2022 7:17 AM

Poll: » Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce Episode 13 Discussion

CrazyButNot4U - Dec 3, 2021

0 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Dec 3, 2021 5:55 AM

» Season 2 Please TAT

HoldMyHand - Apr 11, 2020

9 by victortz »»
Apr 28, 2021 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.