Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2020 11:38 AM
Aug 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This felt forced to increase the drama.

After traveling with them for months through half of europe, now Palikare suddenly decided to go on a tantrum right before he is sold. Something we haven't seen him do before.

And of course that leads to Perrine selling him for lousy 30 franc, when she could have gotten over 100 for him.
May 10, 2020 12:23 PM
Feb 2016
tr25a3 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This felt forced to increase the drama.

After traveling with them for months through half of europe, now Palikare suddenly decided to go on a tantrum right before he is sold. Something we haven't seen him do before.

And of course that leads to Perrine selling him for lousy 30 franc, when she could have gotten over 100 for him.

I think you underestimate how smart Palikare is. He knew something was going on so he threw a tantrum. I don't know how it's forced. Sounds like you're nitpicking.
May 10, 2020 2:10 PM
Aug 2018
EmperorKaido said:

I think you underestimate how smart Palikare is. He knew something was going on so he threw a tantrum. I don't know how it's forced. Sounds like you're nitpicking.
And he was fine with the lady because he saw her drinking wine with and talking to the man that gave him his beloved wine?
May 10, 2020 2:13 PM
Feb 2016
tr25a3 said:
EmperorKaido said:

And he was fine with the lady because he saw her drinking wine with and talking to the man that gave him his beloved wine?

Did you not see the part when he realizes Perrine is leaving him? He goes crazy but by then its too late.
Aug 15, 2023 11:41 PM

Oct 2016
The whole mother random illness and the fact she is not recovering not mater what doesn't make any sense and its total BS in my opinion, The human body isn't that fragile and can recover from nearly anything with medicine and care but again it feels like the drama is forced on this anime for whatever reasons.
Feb 13, 10:01 AM
Jul 2017
you really feel the sadness of perrine losing everything jesus how sad is her life

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perrine Monogatari Episode 30 Discussion

silent_lurker - 3 hours ago

0 by silent_lurker »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Perrine Monogatari Episode 29 Discussion

EmperorKaido - May 1, 2020

1 by silent_lurker »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Perrine Monogatari Episode 28 Discussion

silent_lurker - Yesterday

0 by silent_lurker »»
Yesterday, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Perrine Monogatari Episode 27 Discussion

silent_lurker - Yesterday

0 by silent_lurker »»
Yesterday, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Perrine Monogatari Episode 26 Discussion

EmperorKaido - Apr 30, 2020

2 by silent_lurker »»
Yesterday, 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.