Forum Settings
Forums
Arte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2020 12:41 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 59 (portrait)

This chapter

Jun 7, 2020 10:38 AM
Dec 2015
SiriusTimeKeeper said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Chapter 59 (portrait)

This chapter

hey if you read the manga can you spoil me if Yuri is the father of katharina ?
Jun 23, 2020 8:49 AM

Nov 2009
Cristiano456 said:
Yes, it's very bluntly implied that he indeed is, and that's the reason he's willing to go to such lengths to make her happy.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 23, 2020 2:27 PM
Dec 2015
Cristiano456 said:
SiriusTimeKeeper said:
Chapter 59 (portrait)

This chapter

CG said:
Cristiano456 said:
Yes, it's very bluntly implied that he indeed is, and that's the reason he's willing to go to such lengths to make her happy.
i knew it
CG said:
Cristiano456 said:
I knew it but its a shame that they didn’t explore that more , do they meet again in the manga?
Jun 24, 2020 11:53 PM

Nov 2009
Cristiano456 said:
I knew it but its a shame that they didn’t explore that more , do they meet again in the manga?
I'm up to vol.11, and no, so far they don't, Katarina just writes letters to Arte.

The issue is a little more explored in the manga, in particular Dafne (the servant) witnesses the affair between Yuri and Sofia (though she's fond of both Sofia and Katarina, so she keeps her mouth shut even if she despises Yuri for she sees through his nice-guy act to his real nature of a cunning and ruthless man), and it's implied this affair's been going on for a long time. Yuri and Sofia's husband are half-brothers, with Yuri being the younger and the smarter one, as well as the one who basically revived the Falier family's wealth and status and is in charge of all their financial matters. It seems he loves Sofia, and my guess is he had to let her marry his older half-brother due to seniority and noble society's rules, but that didn't stop their relationship and they kept having an affair even after she got married to his brother.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 27, 2022 2:04 PM

Aug 2019
Irene bluntly asks Leo about his feelings towards Arte.

I want them to rescue Arte!!

More topics from this board

» Where to actually read it now

MajinDodo - Jul 30, 2023

6 by MajinDodo »»
Sep 4, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Arte Chapter 72 Discussion

Sun_Chan - Mar 23, 2023

6 by MajinDodo »»
Jul 30, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Arte Chapter 71 Discussion

Sun_Chan - Mar 23, 2023

0 by Sun_Chan »»
Mar 23, 2023 1:41 PM

Poll: » Arte Chapter 70 Discussion

Sun_Chan - Mar 23, 2023

0 by Sun_Chan »»
Mar 23, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Arte Chapter 69 Discussion

Sun_Chan - Dec 28, 2022

1 by Batzerino »»
Mar 2, 2023 8:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.