Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2020 12:29 PM

Aug 2008
Life was getting busier, we were getting older and many of us didn't have as much time as before to spend on things that matter (i.e anime). Now, time has managed to trick us into thinking it has stopped. But it won't last.

It's time to catch up with all of you (i'm pretty sure many of us will find some time to stop by here now). While you're here, updating us about yourselves, recommendations for animes, mangas, books, games or any other activity which can help us enjoy even more the lockdown are welcomed as well.

Good thing about the lockdown is, i've never been able to balance my activities so well before: we've got all this time for ourselves, our families & ours friends (though online gaming lol). Smoothly watching anime 4h a day, without it taking most of my free time.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 15, 2020 3:50 AM
Jan 2019
Ginraku said:
Life was getting busier, we were getting older and many of us didn't have as much time as before to spend on things that matter (i.e anime). Now, time has managed to trick us into thinking it has stopped. But it won't last.

It's time to catch up with all of you (i'm pretty sure many of us will find some time to stop by here now). While you're here, updating us about yourselves, recommendations for animes, mangas, books, games or any other activity which can help us enjoy even more the lockdown are welcomed as well.

Good thing about the lockdown is, i've never been able to balance my activities so well before: we've got all this time for ourselves, our families & ours friends (though online gaming lol). Smoothly watching anime 4h a day, without it taking most of my free time.

Yeah indeed man, we got all the time now.
Still though, the online lectures never stopped but anyways.
I've been reading a lot of mangas than anime in the quarantine so.
Jan 17, 2021 11:24 AM

Sep 2008
do you remember me? :P
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jan 18, 2021 6:31 AM

Aug 2008
Like it was yesterday!
Jan 19, 2021 10:04 AM

Sep 2008
yay! am watching jujutsu kaisen and the promised neverland. Seen those?
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.