Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 13, 2020 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
FlowersInTheRain said:
ysphyr said:
@FlowersInTheRain
Your hookup story sounds really stressful and exhausting. Why put so much effort into getting laid?
Don't you have people who organize swinger parties/orgies in UK? You should try this instead, maybe it'll cure your horniness

Yes I have been invited to such events and always decline. Those people are insane. For one some of them try to charge money just to come. And second of all such an event USA great place to pick up an STD. They do lots of unprotected sex and multiple guys gangbanging a chick etc. This is a terrible idea for someone like me who lives with their long term partner. I would give her an STD in no time. This is why I only do one in one meets. It reduces the risk somewhat.
I have had the odd threesome here and there too tbh but I don’t go looking for them.

Besides, why wouldI want to rely on someone else planning stuff for me? I can plan for myself much better. If I relied others to help me cheat I would have been caught by now. Want something done right you have to do it yourself. As a man I have always had to rely on myself anyway. Who’s gonna help me and have my best interests at heart? No one. Maybe for you as a (I assume) pretty girl you can depend on others but I can’t and I don’t want to either.

Haha, yeah, these parties are insane, especially the ones where everyone's wasted. They're straight out of hell. Maybe you'll attend one, get tons of sex and then settle down for some time. Who knows.

Why not rely on people? It's hard to arrange some crazy stuff on your own, so it's really neat to have friends/acquaintances who'll help you.
Apr 13, 2020 9:57 AM

Feb 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
I see. Well I don’t like boob jobs much. Too much friction for me and the lube makes it a bit too messy for my tastes.

Mate, if you don't like lube, I can always recommend olive oil. Not only it's healthy for the skin, but you'll also received the Mediterranean style of paizuri. Don't forget to sprinkle oregano.
Apr 13, 2020 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
ysphyr said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

Yes I have been invited to such events and always decline. Those people are insane. For one some of them try to charge money just to come. And second of all such an event USA great place to pick up an STD. They do lots of unprotected sex and multiple guys gangbanging a chick etc. This is a terrible idea for someone like me who lives with their long term partner. I would give her an STD in no time. This is why I only do one in one meets. It reduces the risk somewhat.
I have had the odd threesome here and there too tbh but I don’t go looking for them.

Besides, why wouldI want to rely on someone else planning stuff for me? I can plan for myself much better. If I relied others to help me cheat I would have been caught by now. Want something done right you have to do it yourself. As a man I have always had to rely on myself anyway. Who’s gonna help me and have my best interests at heart? No one. Maybe for you as a (I assume) pretty girl you can depend on others but I can’t and I don’t want to either.

Haha, yeah, these parties are insane, especially the ones where everyone's wasted. They're straight out of hell. Maybe you'll attend one, get tons of sex and then settle down for some time. Who knows.

Why not rely on people? It's hard to arrange some crazy stuff on your own, so it's really neat to have friends/acquaintances who'll help you.

It’s not hard. Just mentally exhausting to do all the time. Which is why I do it in bursts. I am self-reliant and always have been. You are a white woman in Russia. I am a black man in London. We grew up in two different worlds.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

35 by MalchikRepaid »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
48 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.