Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 18, 2020 7:54 PM
Jan 2019
miguelrexd said:
@EliAyaseLL
In the whole Uruka´s route they never used the "Route If" the official count of BokuBen shared the tweet where it say "Route If: start" https://twitter.com/comic_natalie/status/1236917221051338753 after Uruka's arc finished, really do you think that there wasn't any preassure from the fandom and the Shonen Jump for make this alternative endings??? just like in the alternative endings in sankarea, it just was pressure for the sales and the public opinion, this ain't Fate for have 3 lores, in fate exist 3 time lines and 3 differents canon endings, but here there is only one time line and 5 endings, call them all canon is contradictory when the mangaka and the editotial uses the word "alternative" for reference the other endings beyond Uruka, obviously the author can't say there is a ending more canon then othe if he doesn't want to be burned in social media again, and if you want to choose one, go on, but if it depends on the reader, which ending is the choosed by the author even when he doesn't say it? obviously he has a favourite one, and there is a lot of clues. Even if u pck one there can only be one original ending.

Damn, stop bein so delusional, it's clearly written at the end of the chapter : end of the Uruka route [1/5] and the author, again, clearly said THERE IS NO A TRUE ENDING BECAUSE IT'S UP TO YOU.
And the 5 routes are ALL part of the what if -project, Uruka included.
How should the author tell you? Why do you keep going? Couldn't you just accept that the 5 heroines are all equal?It seems that you cannot read or refuse to understand.
"Even if u pck one there can only be one original ending."
Yeah, this isn't the case, because they're all "original ending"
You really want to ignore this? https://imgur.com/sEp9FOC
Mar 18, 2020 10:08 PM
Feb 2018
EliAyaseLL said:

Damn, stop bein so delusional, it's clearly written at the end of the chapter : end of the Uruka route [1/5] and the author, again, clearly said THERE IS NO A TRUE ENDING BECAUSE IT'S UP TO YOU.
And the 5 routes are ALL part of the what if -project, Uruka included.
How should the author tell you? Why do you keep going? Couldn't you just accept that the 5 heroines are all equal?It seems that you cannot read or refuse to understand.
"Even if u pck one there can only be one original ending."
Yeah, this isn't the case, because they're all "original ending"
You really want to ignore this? https://imgur.com/sEp9FOC

Really, a picture in japenese? read the chapter and in the last page there is a tag saying start the paralel stories, yeah the fans can choose whatever they want, i don't care, but it doesn't change the fact of be a contradiction, it cant be alternative if it's canon, the story telling doesn't work like that, the author can say that the real winner is Mmiharu and i will respect that but if the concept contradicts with the fromula there is a problem, again every fan can choose whatever they want, i'm just speculating about the one who the author choosed, what is the problem with that?, it doesn't affect your ending even when you say quotes like objectively bad based on your own opinion without aport real examples. It's obvious that the author must to have a fvourite one, even when he keep it as a secret, it doesn't bans the fans for expeculate.
miguelrexdMar 18, 2020 10:13 PM
Mar 20, 2020 8:02 AM

Nov 2007
@miguelrexd: Let them have it the way it is. I mean the author categorically said the fans are allowed to pick their own ending.

There is a reason why these chapters are all titled "X = [Insert your heroine] Part (1/2/3)" etc while only chapter 150 was title "X =..." and even the manga is now titled Bokuben ~ Route: If on top of the chapters.

Uruka's ending in chapter 149 is the end of the main story. And it didn't have the "X=..." stuff in it. Instead it was titled normally, like the rest of the manga. If the ending was meant to be in the same level as others, Tsutsui would have chosen Rizu (the first girl) or Sensei (the most popular girl) for the ending but he didn't. He stuck with Uruka because the main story's narrative supported her more than the others by a significant margin.

Also, Uruka's ending involved a lot of emotions, whether it's positive or negative because no one was kept out of the loop because a lot was a stake. For these "Route: If" chapters, everyone knows who is going to be the end girl. The impact is peanut's share in comparison. I mean there is no impact AT ALL. That alone also establishes why Uruka is the main girl AND the author's preferred girl which he won't come out and say because of the rabid fans.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 21, 2020 1:52 AM

May 2015
You're so unbelievably delusional. 😂

Mar 22, 2020 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
Absolutely no one is better than Takemoto Uruka. So it makes sense why her ending is part of the main story and everyone else is getting these Route: If. LMAO.
Coronavirus.
Mar 22, 2020 8:45 PM

Jan 2018
Man, seems like someone needs to see psychiatrist.
Apr 4, 2020 8:08 PM

Nov 2007

The Bride locking arms with the Groom while the sub-heroines all posing next to them. ❤

Seems about right. :)
Coronavirus.
Apr 4, 2020 11:01 PM

Apr 2019
Still mad that Uruka won lmao
Apr 5, 2020 12:30 AM

May 2015
"sub-heroines" 🤣

Apr 6, 2020 10:44 AM
Feb 2020
shanimebib said:

The Bride locking arms with the Groom while the sub-heroines all posing next to them. ❤

Seems about right. :)

It's the OAV ?

Maybe i will see this. The manga lost sadly all interest.

Apr 7, 2020 1:48 AM
Feb 2018

The same Wedding Dresses from 106
Apr 8, 2020 7:06 PM

Nov 2007
miguelrexd said:
The same Wedding Dresses from 106

Yeah, but the anime managed to change it with Uruka locking arms with Nariyuki. Such pleasure! Given the anime ending, which was pretty trash, I liked this OVA 2.

@Elverost: Yes, it is!
Coronavirus.
Apr 8, 2020 7:34 PM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
Absolutely no one is better than Takemoto Uruka. So it makes sense why her ending is part of the main story and everyone else is getting these Route: If. LMAO.

Well for the others he doesn’t need his dead dad to understand his feelings for them. Like that was such an ass pull the author had to pull for her route on top of how forced it was
Apr 8, 2020 8:02 PM

Nov 2007
It's all about the push. Look how the entire crew of sub-heroines (Rizu, Fumino, Senpai and Sensei) paved way for Takemoto Uruka's resounding victory. They literally gave Nariyuki the resolve to go after Takemoto Uruka and make her the Main Heroine of the story if she wasn't already LMAO.

They sank their own chances in a story where Takemoto Uruka was always shooting her own feet according to some of the fans ROFL.

They were pretty much doing okay for the time being even though they have been struggling to keep up with her since their own arcs ended OMG.

You can blame the author for making Takemoto Uruka such an Overpowered Heroine where even the dead dad rooted for her. But it won't change the fact that she was the main heroine of the main story HAHAHA.

It all goes back to this: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1823125&show=0#msg59065416

Coronavirus.
Apr 8, 2020 9:56 PM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
It's all about the push. Look how the entire crew of sub-heroines (Rizu, Fumino, Senpai and Sensei) paved way for Takemoto Uruka's resounding victory. They literally gave Nariyuki the resolve to go after Takemoto Uruka and make her the Main Heroine of the story if she wasn't already LMAO.

They sank their own chances in a story where Takemoto Uruka was always shooting her own feet according to some of the fans ROFL.

They were pretty much doing okay for the time being even though they have been struggling to keep up with her since their own arcs ended OMG.

You can blame the author for making Takemoto Uruka such an Overpowered Heroine where even the dead dad rooted for her. But it won't change the fact that she was the main heroine of the main story HAHAHA.

It all goes back to this: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1823125&show=0#msg59065416

>shooting her own feet according to some fans
That’s cause she was shooting herself in the foot while trying to be considerate of the others for some stupid reason. She only confessed cause her and the rest decided to put each other feelings first and she just so happened to beat them to it
Apr 8, 2020 11:08 PM
Feb 2018
grileyish_20 said:

That’s cause she was shooting herself in the foot while trying to be considerate of the others for some stupid reason. She only confessed cause her and the rest decided to put each other feelings first and she just so happened to beat them to it

This reminds me the title of a popular book in my country; "Crónicas de una muerte anunciada" but this apply for the orher girls otherwise than Uruka.
Since the chapter 26 she explicitly said that her confesion is going to be until the exams are over, for don't be a hindrance for Nariyuki's studies, she reppressed her feelings thinking about what Yuiga wants, even more than Fumino who only care about love only for try to kiss Yuiga at the end for jealous, Uruka always thought about Nariyuki's dreams, the rest of the manga is only Uruka preparing the ground for her conffession.
Apr 15, 2020 8:17 PM
Jan 2016
miguelrexd said:
grileyish_20 said:

This reminds me the title of a popular book in my country; "Crónicas de una muerte anunciada" but this apply for the orher girls otherwise than Uruka.
Since the chapter 26 she explicitly said that her confesion is going to be until the exams are over, for don't be a hindrance for Nariyuki's studies, she reppressed her feelings thinking about what Yuiga wants, even more than Fumino who only care about love only for try to kiss Yuiga at the end for jealous, Uruka always thought about Nariyuki's dreams, the rest of the manga is only Uruka preparing the ground for her conffession.

She may also not wanted to have any “regrets” or some bs
Apr 16, 2020 5:24 AM
Jan 2014
I don't care much for Uruka, but god do I feel bad for her fans. People already don't much care for her ending, but now the fans have to have obnoxious people like this guy representing them.
Apr 20, 2020 10:07 AM
Feb 2020
I just feel so bad for this manga...
Apr 25, 2020 7:28 PM

Nov 2007
Elverost said:
I just feel so bad for this manga...

Yep. This manga is a joke now. Two back to back Sekijou chapters. So disconnected from the main story and people think these subheroine routes can match Uruka's ending that marked the end of the main story smh. LMAO!
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2020 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
I wonder why this Nisekoi ripoff ever gained traction to begin with. ^^'
May 10, 2020 6:31 PM

Nov 2007
BlueSkylark said:
I wonder why this Nisekoi ripoff ever gained traction to begin with. ^^'

This manga is close to forgettable now. It was good while it lasted until the end of the main arc. Everything after chapter 149 has been so lackluster.

At least Nisekoi had an ending! This one is in a tragic loop to fill the voids inside the hearts of self-inserts who could deal with the Main Ending i.e. Uruka as the winning heroine.
Coronavirus.
May 11, 2020 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
Frenzify said:
I don't care much for Uruka, but god do I feel bad for her fans. People already don't much care for her ending, but now the fans have to have obnoxious people like this guy representing them.

Just don't mind him. He is like a new chapter thread creator bot for many anyways.
KichikuSenshiMay 11, 2020 3:19 AM
May 11, 2020 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
Main Heroine Rating:
Takemoto Uruka: 9.18/10

Sub Heroine Ratings:
Sensei: 8.32/10
Senpai: 6.77/10
Fumino: 5.13/10
Rizu: 4.79/10
Coronavirus.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.