Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2020 3:44 PM
Mar 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I absolutely loved this manga!! One of my favourite aspects of it is the expressions of Ryou and Konomi. You can always tell what they are thinking and what they are feeling even as they desperately try to hide it from each other. Ryou said it, they are both not good at giving up but both are still very mindful of the norms and perceptions of the outside world.
I liked how the mangaka didn't downplay the major hurdle that is father x son relationship. I am happy with the reasoning that lead to the eventual conclusion. In the end, the happiness of the two is equal but it is not equitable to the sensibility of the world.
Even for people who are against incest and such forbidden relationships, it is hard to condemn the love between Ryou and Konomi because they are truly destined for each other.
This is a really beautiful story.
May 13, 2021 12:03 AM

Jan 2021
I'm literally both laughing historically and crying so much that I look like a fish , like explain-- how the frick frack snack can someone make a big fleeting beautiful masterpiece from such a taboo topic? It's like a medicine that you're afraid to swallow at first but then when you did you thought 'huh, that wasn't so bad right?' oml. Maybe this masterpiece doesn't need explaining. It's the whole answer in itselfz if that makes sense. ┑( ̄Д  ̄)┍
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.