Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 22, 2020 12:07 AM
Sep 2018
As a HUGE fan of Kingdom manga, I can't say I am very impressed with two previous adaptions. Kingdom is huge really huge. I am on per with manga, currently reading chapter no 628.
After learning new season is coming, I finally started to watch the anime version. I watched 1-15 episode of Kingdom season 1 and I am truly not impressed.
As season three is nearing, I think there need to be some real improvement in upcoming season. Such as -

🇯🇵 Kingdom is not children. So, why blood color is white. If my anime is censored, I am totally fucking angry 😡. So, there should not be any censorship as manga truly looks perfect as gore themed.

🇯🇵 Man why Kayro Ten's name is Diao. I am not native Japanese like many, so why the subtitles is so confusing. Even sound is Japanese like Shin is Shin, while subtitle showing Xin. Man there are 628 characters for reference. I can even understand the Shouboukun's Chinese name. Pretty frustrating if you are a manga fan while watching the anime.

🇯🇵 By the end of season 1, most disappointing part was lack of blood. If you are dead or injured, you literally didn't have one ounce of blood in the Anime. But, total adoption was good.

🇯🇵 2nd season by far an improvement of Season 1, there is some blood. While color is gone. Anime quality is upped, but sometimes Shin's face looks funny because of poor character design. But they most probably left one arc.

If season 3 can input more blood, improved Anime quality, Kyoukai's character design stays as cute as she is in season 2, than season 3 will be a blast.
KizurkJan 26, 2020 9:26 PM
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 6, 2020 5:08 AM
May 2013
I dont know. To me sounds like really petty grievances but idk what I expected with that post title. I and many others really enjoy the anime. The whole I care about blood thing I never really got. It's not like it matters that much honestly. They could make it green and it really wouldn't change kingdom as a whole.
Feb 9, 2020 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
The character visuals by far is amazing like it looks like a blend of 2d and 3d ,but it is fully cg by the way.looking forward to this as this season will be covering coalition arc and to be fair this anime will be overlooked again as no one will notice which is kinda bad as this is an amazing arc by what people had said.im not connected with characters but maybe after this season I don't know if I do.im keeping my Hope's up but expectations low.what about you guys?
Feb 24, 2020 4:53 AM
Sep 2018
kloaf11 said:
I dont know. To me sounds like really petty grievances but idk what I expected with that post title. I and many others really enjoy the anime. The whole I care about blood thing I never really got. It's not like it matters that much honestly. They could make it green and it really wouldn't change kingdom as a whole.

Tbh the story is always great, I just want to have good animation (if it's possible) without cg.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Feb 26, 2020 11:07 PM
Dec 2019
For me,I guess a lot less CG,some actually respectable amounts of PG-13 blood(I mean I would prefer it would be R-rated gore but eh),etc. Also OP,what do you mean by the name change in strat girl? There are both Japanese and Chinese names,and based on what you said,it would seem you read the translations with the Japanese names. That is by no means the studio's fault since they are the original names.
Mar 6, 2020 3:39 PM

Oct 2017
Well trailer already looks better then first two seasons animation-wise. First season was horrendus I can still remember even tho I watched it years ago, second season was a little bit better but still pretty terrible. This one looks like it will have the least amount of CGI which is weird considering how much CGI is used nowdays compared to the time when first two seasons were aired. i can't wait for this to come out since I watched it for the story not for its visuals anyways
Mar 7, 2020 8:38 PM
May 2016
if this season turns out well, I'm willing to push through the first two seasons, because I don't like jumping mediums unless I'm hyped to see what happens next or the adaption is that good like Demon slayer- demon slayer
Mar 15, 2020 12:30 AM

Feb 2017
My only question is,is Studio Signpost trustworthy and reliable in making a good adaptation ??????????
Mar 15, 2020 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
WinterEnlighten said:
My only question is,is Studio Signpost trustworthy and reliable in making a good adaptation ??????????
Signpost is a subsidiary of Pierrot
Mar 17, 2020 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
Will this season will consist a lot of fights
Mar 17, 2020 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
Will this season will consist a lot of fights

More topics from this board

» A question? (Contains Spoilers)

MrPerfectGamer - Sep 13, 2021

14 by MrPerfectGamer »»
Apr 11, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2020

50 by Blizzard510992 »»
Apr 6, 1:34 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2021

47 by nejianimes »»
Mar 30, 5:25 AM

» Will we see Lei Quiang any this season?

Killuan - Apr 25, 2020

12 by Nehzuko »»
Feb 23, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2021

48 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 6, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.