Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Dec 21, 2019 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 474
So not coming out in 2019?
 
#2
Jan 4, 2020 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 300
Just_A_ManBOi said:
So not coming out in 2019?

Still has a chance
*looks at calendar*
.........
 
 
#3
Jan 5, 2020 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 474
Classy_Cassy said:
Just_A_ManBOi said:
So not coming out in 2019?

Still has a chance
*looks at calendar*
.........

ye, doesnt look likely
 
#4
Mar 17, 2020 2:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 85
Just_A_ManBOi said:
Classy_Cassy said:

Still has a chance
*looks at calendar*
.........

ye, doesnt look likely

2020-Still dead.
 
#5
Mar 23, 2020 8:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 32
im curious about what will happen in beijing when will the 3rd season out
 
#6
Apr 24, 2020 4:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 59
So not coming out in 2019?


Just today it just came out in China
 
#7
Apr 24, 2020 4:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 59
Just_A_ManBOi said:

ye, doesnt look likely

2020-Still dead.


Just today it just came out in China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGorFaxoiGc&list=WL&index=89&t=966s
 
 
#8
Apr 24, 2020 4:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 59
Just_A_ManBOi said:

ye, doesnt look likely

2020-Still dead.


Just today it just came out in China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGorFaxoiGc&list=WL&index=89&t=966s
 
#9
Apr 25, 2020 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 474
DrakenKnight said:

2020-Still dead.


Just today it just came out in China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGorFaxoiGc&list=WL&index=89&t=966s

damn, excited for that
 
May 1, 2020 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 23
chinese voiceover has subtitles in indonesian but still no english subtitles. when will it come out? any information?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
May 1, 2020 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 474
sba said:
chinese voiceover has subtitles in indonesian but still no english subtitles. when will it come out? any information?

no idea, im just going to wait until mal eventually updates it
 
 
May 3, 2020 6:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Where are the subs, and why hasn't any site posted any information regarding this? :( its currently airing and no website seems to have noticed and no info on eng subs
 
May 8, 2020 2:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
i had seen all 8 eps. as for me,it is interesting
 
May 11, 2020 3:09 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 577
sba said:
chinese voiceover has subtitles in indonesian but still no english subtitles. when will it come out? any information?


It's really weird. I've found 8 episodes in russian already but no signs of english subs. Well shit, amateur voiceover it is then.
 
May 12, 2020 7:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
squidward_wizard said:
i had seen all 8 eps. as for me,it is interesting
where did you watch it?
 
May 19, 2020 6:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 44
squidward_wizard said:
i had seen all 8 eps. as for me,it is interesting
where did u watch it i cant find it anywhere
 
May 27, 2020 5:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
highryder42o said:
squidward_wizard said:
i had seen all 8 eps. as for me,it is interesting
where did u watch it i cant find it anywhere
v.qq.com
highryder42o said:
squidward_wizard said:
i had seen all 8 eps. as for me,it is interesting
where did u watch it i cant find it anywhere
v.qq.com
 
Jul 31, 2020 6:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Really? nothing so far? how come no one is picking this up, even other chinese animes have sub groups but not for this anime which looks pretty high quality production
 
Aug 12, 2020 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 300
PirateBTB said:
Really? nothing so far? how come no one is picking this up, even other chinese animes have sub groups but not for this anime which looks pretty high quality production

So sad. It was suppose to come out fall of 2019 but got pushed back to April 2020. Now it’s august and the English subs aren’t even out. And the Japanese dubbing won’t be coming anytime soon either