Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2019 2:49 PM
Jul 2017
NieR: Automata is probably my favorite game ever and bloodborne is a close second
Dec 25, 2019 12:46 PM

Aug 2014
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is my game of the decade.

Runner-up:
Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Bloodborne, Portal 2.

They are all 10/10 for me, however what puts The Witcher 3 above them is the two expansions (Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine)
Dec 25, 2019 8:36 PM

Jul 2015
1.) Terraria -
started out as a niche game that got mocked as a 2D minecraft clone. however it kept getting free content updates until it successfully set itself apart as one of the best sandbox games available in the market. its a polished low cost indie game that provided me hundreds of hours of fun.

2.) Tales of Maj'Eyal -
best roguelike i've ever played. has tons of lore, nice progression, lots of customization options, and most of all, the best turn-based combat mechanics (that blows away any AAA title). as with terraria, hundreds of hours lost here it took me at least 200 hours and many failed runs to achieve my first win. highly recommended for people who like a challenge, and it's base version is available for free on the official website: https://te4.org/

3.) Mount and Blade: Warband -
it looks dated and is a bit grindy, but it was quite fun. the best part though are all the mods. when you buy this game, you've essentially bought multiple other 3D rpg games because of the amount of content mods had. kept me satisfied for a long time. most notable ones being gekokujo and prophecy of pendor
Dec 25, 2019 8:58 PM

Nov 2008
Dragon Quest Builders 2, it has the best building of the two games, more freedom, better story, and decent DLC.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 2 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
2 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
3 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.