Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2019 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm just surprised the father doesn't mind his wife and son sleeping together (or perhaps I'm wrong in thinking he's aware of it). And I really don't know if Makoto and Mizuhara are ready to raise a family.

Overall, I was not a fan of this volume. I didn't mind Mizuhara's character design though. I liked her "Trouble Queen Killers" shirt from chapter 12, as well as some of her reactions to Makoto sleeping with his mother or sister throughout the read. She vaguely reminded me of Ai Haibara (Detective Conan) for some reason.

Note: I was confused regarding the number of chapters, so I looked at a raw tankoubon and found that it contained one additional chapter, which was partially in full color, at the very beginning (before the chapter with Aki asking Makoto to model for her). After that one new chapter was the 13 chapters I saw in an English version, in the same order too. So I added 1 to each chapter discussion thread (as I missed the actual first chapter).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen Teikoku Chapter 12 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 24, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:43 PM

Poll: » Shounen Teikoku Chapter 11 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:38 PM

Poll: » Shounen Teikoku Chapter 10 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:33 PM

Poll: » Shounen Teikoku Chapter 9 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:28 PM

Poll: » Shounen Teikoku Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 24, 2019 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.