Forum Settings
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 22, 2019 1:55 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
So many interesting things has happened in this volume!
  • It's been a year since the events in the Sanctuary O_o
  • Priestella was constructed as a trap/prison thingy. For what?
  • What does Anastasia wants in the exchange for the help? She does nothing for free...
  • Subaru is an idiot. In volume 6, during the first conversation with Anastasia, he said that he's from "past the Great Waterfall". She replied that she heard about someone from there but did not expect to actually meet one. She also advised him to check who the Hooshin was. Yet, in this volume, Subaru is surprised that Hooshin was from our world...
  • Hooshin was also a Sage candidate. Hmm... if Subaru is the new Hero then who is the Sage?
  • Who the hell are Liliana and Kiritaka? Is there an Ex volume where they are introduced?
  • Wait. Was this man in white the Sin Archbishop of Greed?
  • The delinquents from arc 1 and 3 are now working for Felt :D
  • Felix asked Subaru to deal with the Great Rabbits next xD
  • Otto was once again drunk AF :D
  • I have a bad feeling about Garfiel and Mimi...
  • Even though they didn't tell anyone about the Great Rabbits, the rumours are already spreading :D
  • A very awkward van Astrea family reunion O_o
  • Priscilla appeared uninvited
  • So Heinkel Astrea was involved in Felt's kidnapping? Hmm.. I recall Rom saying something about Astrea being involved again...
  • Is the Sin Archbishop of Wrath related to Betelegeuse? She introduced herself as Sirius Romanee-Conti O_o
  • She has an interesting authority. If I get this right, she can influence other people to do anything, even killing themselves. But what killed Subaru? He was watching other people killing themselves and then he just died?
  • I wasn't expecting the save-point to be so close. He has like what, 10 minutes or so to change the future? That's insane!
mozgowNov 23, 2019 12:32 PM
Jan 3, 2020 5:56 AM
Mar 2013
mozgow said:
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
So many interesting things has happened in this volume!
  • It's been a year since the events in the Sanctuary O_o
  • Priestella was constructed as a trap/prison thingy. For what?
  • What does Anastasia wants in the exchange for the help? She does nothing for free...
  • Subaru is an idiot. In volume 6, during the first conversation with Anastasia, he said that he's from "past the Great Waterfall". She replied that she heard about someone from there but did not expect to actually meet one. She also advised him to check who the Hooshin was. Yet, in this volume, Subaru is surprised that Hooshin was from our world...
  • Hooshin was also a Sage candidate. Hmm... if Subaru is the new Hero then who is the Sage?
  • Who the hell are Liliana and Kiritaka? Is there an Ex volume where they are introduced?
  • Wait. Was this man in white the Sin Archbishop of Greed?
  • The delinquents from arc 1 and 3 are now working for Felt :D
  • Felix asked Subaru to deal with the Great Rabbits next xD
  • Otto was once again drunk AF :D
  • I have a bad feeling about Garfiel and Mimi...
  • Even though they didn't tell anyone about the Great Rabbits, the rumours are already spreading :D
  • A very awkward van Astrea family reunion O_o
  • Priscilla appeared uninvited
  • So Heinkel Astrea was involved in Felt's kidnapping? Hmm.. I recall Rom saying something about Astrea being involved again...
  • Is the Sin Archbishop of Wrath related to Betelegeuse? She introduced herself as Sirius Romanee-Conti O_o
  • She has an interesting authority. If I get this right, she can influence other people to do anything, even killing themselves. But what killed Subaru? He was watching other people killing themselves and then he just died?
  • I wasn't expecting the save-point to be so close. He has like what, 10 minutes or so to change the future? That's insane!
yo since i really behind witht he LN can you kindley tell me if they solved the problem with Rem and crush?
Jan 3, 2020 5:58 AM
Mar 2013
oh since i noticed this info u wrote > Wait. Was this man in white the Sin Archbishop of Greed? i guess not
Jan 3, 2020 7:39 AM

Jul 2014
@Gal3riel
It hasn't been resolved yet and I do not expect it to be resolved in this arc.
Jan 3, 2020 7:52 AM
Mar 2013
mozgow said:
@Gal3riel
It hasn't been resolved yet and I do not expect it to be resolved in this arc.
Ok thanks for replying ^_^

More topics from this board

» Favorite arc in Re:Zero?

IchbinIch-Anime - Oct 13, 2021

16 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Volume 28 Discussion

mozgow - Apr 19

0 by mozgow »»
Apr 19, 11:37 PM

» Best Re: Zero chapters across all arcs?

iGotIceInMyRice - Mar 12

7 by mohamedo_abuduru »»
Mar 26, 12:25 AM

Poll: » How do you rate Arc 7 so far (poll)

Danube123 - Jul 6, 2022

16 by MrResidentFox »»
Feb 20, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Chapter 20 Discussion

KelpRings - Jan 2

5 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Jan 3, 10:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.