Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 19, 2019 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
This is the second part of the Frost Caverns.

Shea has come far from being a "worthless rabbit" to being an important member of the party. Hell, she even fought Yue one-on-one and pretty much made it into a draw.

In this volume, we learned Yue's real name which is Aletia and the name of her country was Avatarl. It was sad reading the way Yue was betrayed by her uncle. He even killed her parents. I'm interested in knowing why Yue' uncle betrayed her since it was hinted that he may had a reason for his actions. I'm guessing the demon king is Yue's uncle..

We got to read more about "Super Tio". Honestly, we need to see of that side.

Best girl Shizuku confessed her feelings to Hajime again, and this time in front of everyone. Kaori was more supportive of her.

Everyone apart from Kouki managed to get the accident magic "Metamorphosis". They managed to get some monsters from Verbergen.

Hajime and Yue quickly made a concept magic, a "Crystal Key" that allows them to teleport. Accidentally opening a portal where Cam was whipping the hell out of Altina. She whole scene was hilarious. Poor Shea for witnessing that.

Freid Bagwa just had to show up at the end, and so did Eri Nakamura, with 500 apostles. Damn, a great way to end the volume lol. Now I have to wait for months for volume 11 to be released. The wait is going to kill me. In the meantime, I'll just read the manga and Arifureta Zero.

The bonus short stories were again a nice addition to the main story. I found Yue’s Magic Lessons part quite funny. Yue and Kaori understand each other a lot. xD

Jan 26, 2020 7:54 PM
May 2018
I can't wait for volume 11 to come out. I was so pleased to see the character development for Tio, Shizuku, and Yue here. Does anyone have any information on when volume 11 is coming?
Sep 15, 2020 11:04 PM
Jul 2019
I used to like Shea, but now, I don't know. After reading chapter 1, my opinion of her changed a bit. I get it that she doesn't want lose anyone again, but I find the way she thinks to be a bit childish. Yue wants her to take care of Hajime if something happens to her, yet Shea took it so hard because she doesn't want that. Maybe because I have different perspective in life that I completely disagree with what she said. Life is temporary, you can't live forever, you'll die someday. Her hating on that idea shows that she's denying that they will lose everyone eventually. Also, she doesn't want her to change, and that's where the lid popped off. Last volume, we saw Shizuku change. Everyone did. Because that's the main point of this labyrinth. Character development, battle against yourself. Inviting change to everyone except for Yue is fucking stupid. Everything can change, even people. It's okay to show weakness every once in a while. Heck Shizuku did that last volume. So why isn't Yue allowed to do that? Because she's the main heroine? Because she's the most powerful? I don't know. Still, I hated that.

Last problem is what Shea said at the end. Something along the lines of blasting everyone who gets in their way or never giving up. To be honest, I can't see them giving up and that's the problem. They can't give up because they don't have a reason to because all of them are overpowered as shit. You don't find anything challenging. Your dungeon crawling is the equivalent of Black Friday shopping and got everything you want. You don't show weakness. So saying that whole thing to Yue was kinda pointless.

But that doesn't change the fact that I love this light novel. This my first light novel and this is also one of the most entertaining. I don't think I've read something as quick as this one and each volume is incredibly long. That's how engaging this novel is. Now I'm itching for volume 11, which will be released in December 14 digitally. That's a long and irritating wait but I'll endure.
SomeGuyWithHairSep 15, 2020 11:09 PM
Sep 16, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2013
@SomeGuyWithHair Thanks for the release date. December 14 will be a long wait. :D

Apr 19, 2021 12:36 PM
Jul 2017
I really hated Shae, I find her character so annoying. Her character development feel to forced to me, her speeches make me cring. For me shisuku character development felt more natural. The author really has a grudge against koki. Feels like that character a stand in for someone from his childhood. But I guess Koki is a pretty good foil to Hajime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 2 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

8 by -DxP- »»
Apr 23, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 1 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

4 by -DxP- »»
Apr 20, 3:19 PM

» After Story?

RealityChanges - Mar 10

3 by Franklr_D »»
Mar 13, 6:33 AM

» Why is there no harem tag?

ariel_nugie - Feb 15

1 by Crusader_Requiem »»
Feb 17, 8:49 PM

» Can I Find Volume 13 Summary Anywhere?

Hejtero - Nov 24, 2023

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 25, 2023 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.