Forums

'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei' Gets Second Season in 2020

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 11, 2019 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Plantz said:
>8bit
Well so much for this having any chance of being good.

To be fair, Madhouse didn't exactly do a good job with the anime adaptation aside from the directional work so Idk. :S
Oct 11, 2019 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
I was expecting 8bit taking helm of the anime series after they took charge of the production of the film. And besides, Manabu Ono is working on SAO S3 which makes even more sense to have someone else be in charge of the adaptation (I don't think Manabu Ono is bad, but just that he doesn't work that well as a director aside from few notable works that he directed).

In all fairness, even if Madhouse was in charged chances are they'd probably wouldn't do justice to the series either since the adaptation was butchered to hell and back, not only in a rushing sense but they couldn't be able to even adapt the details because of how many the LN bares, making it practically impossible to adapt unless you decrease some minor or unnecesary info to make it work.

Madhouse, 8bit, whatever the studio is wouldn't negate the fact that S1 (made by Madhouse) had it's problems. The studios shouldn't matter on that front, and I do have faith in the staff despite having mostly the same people aside from the director. But I'm sure things will turn out fine.
Oct 14, 2019 9:56 AM
Mar 2019
Once again Madhouse can't seem to make a second season after a successful fist season. And once again another studio has to take control of it. This is why I never have high hopes for Madhouse anime.
Oct 14, 2019 9:02 PM
Jul 2019
At last! After waiting for years, the second season of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is almost here! Can't wait to have you back, god shiba!
Oct 27, 2019 2:35 AM
Sep 2017
Get ready for nakamura x hayamin x hikasa relationship + takuma terashima and satomi sato aka newly weds from this anime
Nov 11, 2019 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
oh hell yeah. i guess that i dont have to go and read the novel now lol
Dec 12, 2019 3:58 AM

Feb 2016
Dec 22, 2019 11:18 PM
Nov 2019
The average anime aren't going to make it in 2020 cause one of the best is returning.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
3 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.