Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 3, 2019 5:52 AM

Feb 2018
> "Igsem Yatorishino" killed a woman from a general remion

> "Igsem Yatorishino" was killed to save "solork ikta" on volume 7

> On volume 14 "Solork Ikta" Sentenced to death for killing an important person (I forget what his name is) at the time "Ikta" smiled as he was about to be executed

> Final illustration of volume 14 appears "Solork Ikta" Smelling "Chamile" behind bars "Good Bye Ikta ~"
Oct 3, 2019 7:25 AM
Jul 2016
Hmm what about Yatori ? when she die, did'nt Ikta put her body in ice coffin, using spirit power in hope to revive her ? 2 years later , he was depressed because she can't be revived. and helping the empire, then get executed.

now what happened to Yatori ?

1. did her body still in ice coffin ? or it explained that Ikta buried her body and put a grave on it ?

2. I heard there is epilogue beetwen Ikta and Yatori in volume 14... maybe they meet in after life ? or what ?

thank you
Oct 4, 2019 4:51 AM

Feb 2018
Pringer-x said:
Hmm what about Yatori ? when she die, did'nt Ikta put her body in ice coffin, using spirit power in hope to revive her ? 2 years later , he was depressed because she can't be revived. and helping the empire, then get executed.

1. did her body still in ice coffin ? or it explained that Ikta buried her body and put a grave on it ?

2. I heard there is epilogue beetwen Ikta and Yatori in volume 14... maybe they meet in after life ? or what ?

thank you

from what i read they are dead there are no exceptions, maybe for Yatori I will still reread it later, and if i find something maybe i will edit some, and if not let me :) btw very surprising too Yatori died even though she is my favorite character. Ma, what happened can happen :v

For Yatori, which was frozen, I did not know the sequel, after that Yatori never appeared again.
Jun 8, 2020 4:37 AM
Jul 2016
Syureria said:
Pringer-x said:

thank you

from what i read they are dead there are no exceptions, maybe for Yatori I will still reread it later, and if i find something maybe i will edit some, and if not let me :) btw very surprising too Yatori died even though she is my favorite character. Ma, what happened can happen :v

For Yatori, which was frozen, I did not know the sequel, after that Yatori never appeared again.

oh sorry late reply

So Ikta and Yatori really dead

Sad the novel not licensed in english, have you read the japanese version ? do you buy the hard copy or read the raw from some website ? if from website mind telling me haha

There's an epilogue for Ikta and Yatori, both of them are dead, i am really curious what kind of epilogue of two dead characters ? i asked some people who have the volume 14 hard copy but he just told me i won't understand if i don't read the whole volume 14, sadly i can't even read it because the novel is not licensed and i can't find the raw for volume 14.

I remember when Yatori die, her soul lingered like ghost and it seems she watched all the event that happened in Ikta life, so ? maybe the epilogue is that Ikta and Yatori meet in after life and live peacefully there with Ikta dead father, mother and Yatori mother ?
That's the only thing i can think of the epilogue

Another thing is i thought they talk about the legacy of Ikta and Yatori, Ikta have bad reputation at the war because he was framed and executed, but maybe Ikta friends and the princess fix it and tell the public he was a hero who sacrificed his life for the country and was framed for it and Yatori also die a hero like Ikta was. But i heard the epilogue was'nt kind of legacy about Ikta and Yatori life, so maybe the ghost after life thing is the epilogue ?
Jun 8, 2020 5:33 AM

Feb 2018
Sad the novel not licensed in english, have you read the japanese version ? do you buy the hard copy or read the raw from some website ? if from website mind telling me haha

unfortunately I got the spoilers above from my friend, my friend has a hardcopy / book, he bought it directly from Japan even though you can't read it but never mind you check the novelupdates?

I don't really understand because I haven't read it either: D

@Pringer-x Not a problem.
Jun 8, 2020 11:28 AM
May 2020
Pringer-x said:
Syureria said:

oh sorry late reply

There's an epilogue for Ikta and Yatori, both of them are dead, i am really curious what kind of epilogue of two dead characters ? i asked some people who have the volume 14 hard copy but he just told me i won't understand if i don't read the whole volume 14, sadly i can't even read it because the novel is not licensed and i can't find the raw for volume 14.

I remember when Yatori die, her soul lingered like ghost and it seems she watched all the event that happened in Ikta life, so ? maybe the epilogue is that Ikta and Yatori meet in after life and live peacefully there with Ikta dead father, mother and Yatori mother ?

if you dont mind to explain for me about Itka’s father and mother. Dont he hate them and he drop his family name. If he drop his family name due to his own safety reasons i can accept it. But he seems did not hold any grudge against the Empire and he seems to be happy to help Empire build the army. He also lead some battle to win against the -Idk what the enemy country name- he could just join the enemy to destroy the Empire.
Jun 9, 2020 3:39 AM
Jul 2016
Eurusatan said:
Pringer-x said:

oh sorry late reply

if you dont mind to explain for me about Itka’s father and mother. Dont he hate them and he drop his family name. If he drop his family name due to his own safety reasons i can accept it. But he seems did not hold any grudge against the Empire and he seems to be happy to help Empire build the army. He also lead some battle to win against the -Idk what the enemy country name- he could just join the enemy to destroy the Empire.

He did not hate his father, i think his father ordered to do something in war like losing or such, and he disobeyed that order and get executed for treason. Yeah because of that Ikta and his mother got kicked from the empire, her mother got sick and die and Ikta adopted in orphanage, he was saved by Igsem father who send him to orphanage.

Deep inside he think his father do the right thing, but he also sacrificing him and his mother and because of that, he hate and love him at same time. He love his mother dearly.

He was not a vengeful person, at best he always try to stay neutral. His idea of losing for the empire because he think it is for the greater good and many good people won't die if the empire lose.

Ikta never want to become hero or famous , he just want a lazy life but the princess is the one who kept forcing him to fight for the empire.

He drop his family name because he does not want people to comparing him to his father.

Both Ikta and Igsem have different ideals but respect each other

Ikta ideals is to life freely, never follow order and live a lazy life free of duty or responsibility, but sadly he was forced to fight for the empire, become famous tactician, and live a life full of responsibility and order to make sure his friends stay alive.

Igsem ideals is to become a loyal person, following the order for the greater good, full of duty and responsibility, in the end she decided to throw it all when she ordered to kill Ikta, she betrayed the empirre, betray herself, throw all the duty and responsibility she have to save Ikta and live a free live where she is the one who made decision.

Sadly because of that both of them end death, if Ikta and Igsem always following their ideals, they will never die, they will survive, and the story will end differently, but many people will die and the empire will never found peace if that happens.
Jun 9, 2020 8:02 AM
May 2020
Pringer-x said:
Eurusatan said:

He did not hate his father, i think his father ordered to do something in war like losing or such, and he disobeyed that order and get executed for treason. Yeah because of that Ikta and his mother got kicked from the empire, her mother got sick and die and Ikta adopted in orphanage, he was saved by Igsem father who send him to orphanage.

Deep inside he think his father do the right thing, but he also sacrificing him and his mother and because of that, he hate and love him at same time. He love his mother dearly.

He was not a vengeful person, at best he always try to stay neutral. His idea of losing for the empire because he think it is for the greater good and many good people won't die if the empire lose.

Ikta never want to become hero or famous , he just want a lazy life but the princess is the one who kept forcing him to fight for the empire.

He drop his family name because he does not want people to comparing him to his father.

Both Ikta and Igsem have different ideals but respect each other

Ikta ideals is to life freely, never follow order and live a lazy life free of duty or responsibility, but sadly he was forced to fight for the empire, become famous tactician, and live a life full of responsibility and order to make sure his friends stay alive.

Igsem ideals is to become a loyal person, following the order for the greater good, full of duty and responsibility, in the end she decided to throw it all when she ordered to kill Ikta, she betrayed the empirre, betray herself, throw all the duty and responsibility she have to save Ikta and live a free live where she is the one who made decision.

Sadly because of that both of them end death, if Ikta and Igsem always following their ideals, they will never die, they will survive, and the story will end differently, but many people will die and the empire will never found peace if that happens.

Yeah i do agree with you if Ikta and Igsem have the same ideals, they will never die. I think igsem did not have enough scene where she will be independent and make her own decision but it is too late. The first and last are to protect Ikta. I don’t mind if all mc are dead. But at least, the author need to give some proper and happy ending. In this case, ikta death due to the Empire decide is “treason” and got executed. And Igsem like i said just now she did not have enough scene where she is independently decide her own decision. Both of them had nothing to be remembered. The author abit pushy to end the series. Sad. Btw thanks for answering.
Aug 4, 2022 12:54 AM
Nov 2018
Epilogue *Finally Spoiler* - In an unknown future Igsem Yatorishino and Solork Ikta has been resurrected via by unknown scientists. Ikta still not knowing his name, the scientists brought him to Yatori without saying anything or even answering the questions of Ikta. Seeing each other for the first time, both felt they knew each other. First one to speak was Yatori as if knowing the person in front of her, say Ikta's name and for Ikta quite familiar to his name also said Yatori's name in response. In the end of the story, they bonded like the old times. They leaned their back to each other, look up in the sky and how the stars lit up the dark night.

Their is no additional information regarding if the war really did end, was there a twist or what future it was, what happened to Mathew, Haroma, Torway and Chamille. Assuming this ended in a good note with no war or conflict left. Ikta and Yatori was given their freedom, away from the grueling war that happened. Freed from the shackles of the kingdom and family obligations, they were given a new life that they could spend their time with each other. This must have been a continuation of Ikta's research regarding reviving Yatori at the time, which their friends may have continued doing for the sake of both of them. Knowing them, I'm sure they'll go for more adventures given their wild and in-sync personalities.

Great stuff if I say so myself. Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin (Alderamin on the Sky) is a roller coaster ride of friendship, bonds, betrayal, drama, war and a little comedy. The author wasn't afraid to push the novel to it's limits and not be categorized cliches of most novels out there, given that other's hated how Yatori and Ikta died, I salute the author for being brave not to back down on freedom of creativity and for such a wonderful novel.

More topics from this board

» Nejimaki Vol. 14 Spoil me please ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Dec 9, 2018

63 by IchaboinkerI »»
May 26, 2023 9:33 PM

» why this didnt got any official translations??

NaughtySempai - Dec 18, 2021

7 by Playcool »»
Feb 28, 2022 7:30 AM

Poll: » Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2014

7 by Stefanbishopton »»
Dec 14, 2021 7:01 PM

» Spoilers and Summary

HanafiBouchebout - Jun 29, 2016

7 by Blacksanguine »»
Oct 24, 2016 10:00 AM

» How many volumes does the anime cover?

Mavsynchroid - Oct 1, 2016

7 by keragamming »»
Oct 15, 2016 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.