Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 25, 2019 4:37 AM
Dec 2018
Currently on episode 7 and I have been feeling like this since after episode 2. Now, I don't mean "less" as in fewer shows where there is some forbidden or secret love shenanigans going on inside the family between step-siblings. What I really mean is less of the "Oh I like him/her but as soon as the other person acts on it.. HOW DARE THEY!!"

It is extremely annoying. Either kiss and get it on or just drop your feelings for the person and move on. Episode 7, for example, has MC sitting next to his new stepsister and she asks if they can kiss and MC starts freaking out. DUDE, you are not related, you already screwed once, get the fudge over yourself. He sees her in the bath once and gets embarrassed. I get it if you are legit blood related but you aren't and the predictable reactions and flow of the story makes shows super hard to enjoy and finish if you can predict everything before they even happen. Just the same story line but with different character names.

Yeah, I'll finish the show because I am bored and can turn it into background noise while I do other things and just knock it out as 'Completed' on here. Can't blame the person watching if from episode 1 you can already tell how 99% of the show will play out.
Oct 1, 2019 1:00 PM
Nov 2015
You do realize that step siblings don't normally have sex and have baths with each other right, just because they're not blood related doesn't mean it isn't awkward for them to be in these intimate situations or these situations aren't taboo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.