Forum Settings
Forums

Worst (good) anime to show to non-anime fans?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2019 9:48 AM
Jun 2014
LOL ITS OBVIOUS GUYS, KIMI NO FREAKING NAWA. Most of my friends that dislike watching anime , drama etc really got into kimi no nawa and tenki no ko because of its art style and so on. this is wayyy too easy
Sep 24, 2019 9:52 AM
Mar 2011
the best anime ot gte people in ot anime is stuff like ENA Lain Utena Kon stuff jin roh
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 24, 2019 9:57 AM

Apr 2019
A movie of miyazaki or shinkai would be a good start.. for a series i would recommend Shigatsu wa kimi no uso or Code Geass, depending on their taste
Something too niche or too generic wouldn't make a good first anime experience.. any dark series like Elfen Lied or Hellsing would be a bad recommendation
MashiiironSep 24, 2019 10:02 AM
Sep 24, 2019 10:01 AM

Jan 2018
Anime movies, ghibli studio works are masterpiece level so other than that better recommend top 100 anime based on any well known anime website.

On topic it would be Cowboy Bebop or Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Go big or go home style. Obligatory post different people will have different interest in what genre they want to try.
Oct 8, 2019 8:23 PM

Oct 2019
I adore Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I wouldn't really suggest someone who's not into anime to watch it. It can be far too confusing and awkward and may give someone the wrong idea of what other anime series are like if they already aren't sure about it.
Have you done your punches of gratitude today?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

51 by Lucifrost »»
2 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

39 by Hikinekomori »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

61 by AzafuseKingTora »»
5 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

49 by Ratris_Decision »»
6 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

57 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.