Forum Settings
Forums

Additional Cast Announced for 'Babylon' TV Anime

New
Sep 17, 2019 7:05 PM

Mar 2017
The official website of the Babylon anime series revealed three additional cast members and the second promotional video on Tuesday.

Voice actors Kazuyuki Okitsu (Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken), Katsuhisa Houki (Detective Conan), and Ryotaro Okiayu (Fruits Basket) will star as Ariyoshi Hanta, Ryuuichiro Nomaru, and Kaika Itsuki, respectively.

The story will be divided into three arcs: Itteki no Doku (One Drop of Poison), Erabareta Shi (The Chosen Death), and Magaru Sekai (Twisted World). J-pop group Q-MHz will perform a unique theme song for each arc, the first of which—"Live and let die" feat. uloco—is previewed in the promotional video.

The first arc Itteki no Doku, which is comprised of the first three episodes, will have an advanced streaming on Amazon's Prime Video platform on October 7 at 12:00 a.m. The anime will begin airing on Tokyo MX the same day at 10:00 p.m., followed by BS11 and AT-X.

Kiyotaka Suzuki (Psycho-Pass 2) is directing the anime at Revoroot, featuring character designs by Keisuke Gotou (Fate/Grand Order: First Order). Yutaka Yamada (Tokyo Ghoul) is composing the music.

PV 2

Source: Animage Plus
ImperfectBlueSep 17, 2019 7:37 PM
Sep 18, 2019 12:13 PM
Sep 2018
For some reason the beginning of the preview made me laugh
Sep 18, 2019 1:42 PM

Jun 2016
Elessar44 said:

I'm with you there. For some reason I always laugh at voice actors screams. It's more funny when you don't know why they are screaming, cause who knows maybe he got his penis caught in his trouser zip, or something like that

Sep 19, 2019 5:05 AM
Sep 2018
KingKrab said:
Elessar44 said:

I'm with you there. For some reason I always laugh at voice actors screams. It's more funny when you don't know why they are screaming, cause who knows maybe he got his penis caught in his trouser zip, or something like that

Ugh... that happened to me once. It hurt...

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - Today

0 by Aiimee »»
Today, 10:47 AM

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
Today, 10:30 AM

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - Today

0 by DatRandomDude »»
Today, 8:56 AM

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

8 by DARM11 »»
Today, 6:53 AM

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
Today, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.