Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2019 5:41 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Here is the video.
Feb 11, 2023 5:22 PM

Jun 2021
Thanks for the link; I was able to add the characters to the DB and get them approved. But it's taking so long for the VA roles to get approved, only Eguchi got approved while the others are still pending. So here's the cast:
Black / CRAFT BOSS BLACK (CV: Eguchi Takuya)
Latte / CRAFT BOSS LATTE (CV: Kato Emiri)
Brown the 2nd / CRAFT BOSS BROWN (CV: Kamio Shinichiro)
Tea / CRAFT BOSS TEA (CV: Nishiyama Koutarou)
Milk Tea / CRAFT BOSS MILK TEA (CV: Atsugi Nanami)

Edit: So they're all approved now.
IridescentJauneApr 15, 2023 7:28 AM
Aug 12, 2023 2:11 AM

Apr 2018
IridescentJaune said:
Thanks for the link; I was able to add the characters to the DB and get them approved. But it's taking so long for the VA roles to get approved, only Eguchi got approved while the others are still pending. So here's the cast:
Black / CRAFT BOSS BLACK (CV: Eguchi Takuya)
Latte / CRAFT BOSS LATTE (CV: Kato Emiri)
Brown the 2nd / CRAFT BOSS BROWN (CV: Kamio Shinichiro)
Tea / CRAFT BOSS TEA (CV: Nishiyama Koutarou)
Milk Tea / CRAFT BOSS MILK TEA (CV: Atsugi Nanami)

Edit: So they're all approved now.

I'm wondering if there will ever be a new season... or is it really over.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.