Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 3, 2019 10:25 PM

Jun 2019
Considering that it's been about 11 years since this aired I guess it's not going to continue, where should I pick up in the manga to continue?

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
DeadlyRavenSep 10, 2019 3:09 PM
Sep 3, 2019 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
A third season is likely not gonna happen, not only because there have been 11 years since Capu2 finished, but because Capu2 is an anime-only original season that wasn't very faithful to the manga (though it adapted some content from it).

With that in mind, I recommend you to read the manga from the very first chapter. The first anime season of Rosario + Vampire was more faithful to the manga material that it adapted than the second one, but it still presented lots of differences with the source material, so both works are not quite the same. Also, if you want to get into the manga expecting something like its anime adaptation, I warm you that the manga is a battle shounen with some harem elements, as opposed to the harem romcom path that the animated adaptation followed, and it turns very serious in some instances.

Hope I've been able to help you.
Sep 9, 2019 7:26 PM

Jun 2019
Illyricus said:
A third season is likely not gonna happen, not only because there have been 11 years since Capu2 finished, but because Capu2 is an anime-only original season that wasn't very faithful to the manga (though it adapted some content from it).

With that in mind, I recommend you to read the manga from the very first chapter. The first anime season of Rosario + Vampire was more faithful to the manga material that it adapted than the second one, but it still presented lots of differences with the source material, so both works are not quite the same. Also, if you want to get into the manga expecting something like its anime adaptation, I warm you that the manga is a battle shounen with some harem elements, as opposed to the harem romcom path that the animated adaptation followed, and it turns very serious in some instances.

Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to check it out when I get the time to!
Sep 10, 2019 10:39 AM

Jul 2013
Phebe_The_Weeb said:
Illyricus said:

Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to check it out when I get the time to!
You're welcome ^_^ Hope you enjoy it!
Aug 9, 2020 12:11 PM

Aug 2012
Phebe_The_Weeb said:
Considering that it's been about 11 years since this aired I guess it's not going to continue, where should I pick up in the manga to continue?

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
second chapter differs quite a bit in manga. So start with rosario vampire season 2

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.