Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2019 12:26 AM

Dec 2013
2019/2020 Premier League Table Predictions

So there was a Youtuber who mentioned a system where you get 2 points if your right on the money in your prediction and 1 point if your 1 spot up. Last year I had 9 points, 17/18 I had 6 points, 16/17 I had 4 Points. So I have been getting better technically but I don't feel like I am XD.
HibbingtonSep 11, 2020 6:44 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 10, 2019 10:11 AM

Dec 2013
1. Manchester City - So I was thinking ManCity was trying to not get a transfer ban as well but then on deadline day they brought in another player for over 60 million pounds. Hard to catch-up to them when they keep being one of the top spenders and you know Pep is going to bring in the right people.
2. Liverpool - Not much transfer movement, maybe they also don't want a transfer ban. That does mean they are vulnerable to be jumped.
3. Spurs - It sucks having to put Spurs in the top-4 again but they just have a great nucleus. Tanguy Ndombele will add well to that nucleus. Ryan Sessegnon going to Spurs made me all sorts of sad. Things are getting scary boys in North London.
4. Manchester United - This could be a reach. Do I feel that Maguire is worth 80 million pounds and better than Van Dyke? No, but if Arsenal got him I'd put Arsenal top-4. They have all the pieces to be here and if they can find stability under Ole Gunnar Solskjær they can even jump Liverpool if things go amazing. I'm banking on things being more stable post-Jose even without Lukaku. But even if Liverpool get 88 points this season. ManU isn't getting 88 points.
5. Arsenal - I'm very interested to see how Lacazette, Aubameyang, and Pepe attack together. My heart would love to put Arsenal in the top-4 but I just can't logically do it still. Everyone is just so good and we really needed a top-class CB. I am happy with Luiz. Maybe we can slide in there if things go bad for ManU. But if they don't we still have to bank on winning the Europa League.
6. Chelsea - We all know Chelsea has their transfer ban and with Hazard on the move. They could fall out of the Champions League spots. They are very contested. Frank Lampard needs to prove to me that he can be an elite coach.
7. Everton - The Iwobi transfer made me put them above Wolves. Wolves honesty had a pretty quite transfer window and Everton also bought in their striker of the future in Moise Kean. They've done a good amount of business this summer.
8. Wolves - If they did the business they could of jumped Chelsea but maybe they are also on potential transfer ban watch and didn't want to do an Aston Villla this season.
9. Leichester City - Youri Tielemans is someone I'd think would go to ManCity, not Leichester City. If they kept Maguire I would 100% put them in 7th. But being as they have not and bought in midfielders on transfer deadline day and not a replacement. They stay where they were last season.
10. Watford - I feel the improvement is going to continue for Watford. I feel there are 1 piece away from passing some of these others teams to be honest. If they bring in someone really good in Winter they could get better than 10th.
11. Aston Villa - I mean they were one of the top spenders in the transfer window, the question is will they gel enough in time to be 11th. But I low balled Wolves last year with their improvements and maybe I'm doing it again with the villains. But I'm still putting them over some major teams.
12. West Ham - I really don't know much about Sebastien Haller and last year was very inconsistent for West Ham. Last season I was really high on Manuel Pellegrini and now I'm more thinking he is okay but nothing special right now.
13. Burnley - This is the last season I'm going to put trust in Sean Dyche that he is good tactically. No more Europe, all concentration for the Prem. Lets see if they can get the defensive performances back on track.
14. Crystal Palace - Now they kept Zawa, but I just can't take Roy Hodgson too seriously as a top quality coach. So while I think they will avoid a relegation battle they will slip down the table a bit this season.
15. Bournemouth - I feel like I want to start considering them the cat of the premier league. Because they seem to have 9 lives. This season that life was given by getting Philip Billing. But eventually they will go back down to the Championship and if you have them going down this season. I wouldn't argue it.
16. Newcastle United - Man this is weird, first Rafa leaves because they won't spend money. Then they bring in Steve Bruce as manager and they bring in some decent signings. Obviously they sold some players as well but Mike Ashley could of just pocketed that away and do nothing. So with that they could stay up this year.
17. Brighton & Hove Albion - A lot of people are hyping up Graham Potter and I'll take enough of that hype to keep them in the Prem this season.
18. Sheffield United - I feel they'll have a scrappy season but it just won't be enough. They are trying to survive on bringing in loans of backup goalkeepers and what have you.
19. Southampton - JUST SEND THEM DOWN ALREADY DAMNIT
20. Norwich - The exact opposite of Aston Villa. They didn't go crazy at all, I believe they know they aren't going to stay in the Prem long. Make the TV Rev and use it to develop more players back in the Championship and return with a much better team to then stay-up.
Jul 29, 2020 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
So my results are 8 points.
I got Norwich and Crystal Palace right.
Then Wolves, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Manchester City 1 place off.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introduce Yourself

Midgardsorm - Mar 9, 2017

16 by Pstoko »»
Mar 12, 2023 9:00 AM

Sticky: » Random Number Generator Arsenal Kits 2021!

Hibbington - Aug 11, 2021

6 by rossbhela25 »»
Aug 15, 2021 10:33 PM

» Random Number Generator Arsenal Kits 2020!

Hibbington - Sep 11, 2020

5 by KyouKaiTen »»
Oct 14, 2020 2:34 AM

Sticky: » 2020/2021 Premier League Table Predictions

Hibbington - Sep 11, 2020

1 by Hibbington »»
Sep 11, 2020 6:42 PM

» 2019/2020 Premier League Match-Day Predictions

Hibbington - Aug 8, 2019

13 by Hibbington »»
Sep 19, 2019 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.