Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 16, 11:05 PM
there are 10 volumes of the manga on Right Stuf, so I gotta ask. How many volumes do you think this season will cover? 2? 4?

Jul 18, 8:25 AM

NG_Chloe said:
there are 10 volumes of the manga on Right Stuf, so I gotta ask. How many volumes do you think this season will cover? 2? 4?

The anime is supposed to cover the whole Necromancer arc of the manga, so it should cover 7 volumes.

Jul 18, 6:37 PM
Zedios said:
NG_Chloe said:

The anime is supposed to cover the whole Necromancer arc of the manga, so it should cover 7 volumes.

Geez, that's a lot for 12 episodes. That's like 1.71 volumes an episode. How will they be able to do it without the series feeling overly cluttered

Jul 19, 3:48 AM

NG_Chloe said:
Zedios said:

Geez, that's a lot for 12 episodes. That's like 1.71 volumes an episode. How will they be able to do it without the series feeling overly cluttered

Well, the volumes have less chapters than some other mangas (first volume had 3 chapters and the others have less pages). By compiling the Arc as a whole, it's made of 36 chapters.

Considering they have 11 episodes left and didn't seem to be affected by the fact that the first episode was anime original, they should be doing around 3 to 4 chapters an episode, which should be fine if the pacing is handled correctly
Modified by Zedios, Jul 19, 4:33 AM

Jul 19, 7:03 PM
Zedios said:
NG_Chloe said:

Well, the volumes have less chapters than some other mangas (first volume had 3 chapters and the others have less pages). By compiling the Arc as a whole, it's made of 36 chapters.

Considering they have 11 episodes left and didn't seem to be affected by the fact that the first episode was anime original, they should be doing around 3 to 4 chapters an episode, which should be fine if the pacing is handled correctly

I see. That should work pretty well then. AWESOME