Basic Game V2: Phantom of the Opera | Game Over - Town Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (103) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 27, 2019 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
Tainted said:
logic340 said:
yes the vop check thing made me think more of nibio's post than there was. Not sure why he thought nib voted unless he confused you two?
I didnt mention anything about dias and I voted nibio
not sure what this has to do with what we were discussing? I never mentioned dias either? You vote nib makes it look like you think fake cop claim.
Mood votes dias saying why would nib lie.
You both view what nib jas said differently but you brought up cop check which seems to have been misunderstood as nib claim. Thats how I'm seeing things?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 27, 2019 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
@tainted i misunderstood something as well. I thought mood's vote on dias was the second vote but it isn't.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 27, 2019 6:26 AM

Dec 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

Having claim n0 on you? Nothing.
Is there something wrong with his claim?

dunno, just wanted to know your take πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… Idc about the claim tbh, for the best or the worst I, Dias Albertino will guard him ✨ πŸ‘€ ✨ πŸ‘€

Why guard Nibio?
Jun 27, 2019 6:26 AM

Sep 2015
The thing thats pinging me about mood is that he asked a question that could literally be answered just by scrolling up a bit like theres only 6-10 posts above and he even mistook the vote earlier which means he's not paying much attention to reading or just didnt
Jun 27, 2019 6:29 AM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
AlbertinoDias said:

dunno, just wanted to know your take πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… Idc about the claim tbh, for the best or the worst I, Dias Albertino will guard him ✨ πŸ‘€ ✨ πŸ‘€

Why guard Nibio?

we're buddies now, she hasn't accepted me yet, but i trust she will ^^ i trust ehr with my life *feels proud*
Jun 27, 2019 6:41 AM

Sep 2015
AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

Why guard Nibio?

we're buddies now, she hasn't accepted me yet, but i trust she will ^^ i trust ehr with my life *feels proud*
we all know you picked him for the avatar
Jun 27, 2019 6:51 AM

Jul 2016
Tainted said:
AlbertinoDias said:

we all know you picked him for the avatar

*hides* i liked their play in hiku mafia, that was the reason really
Jun 27, 2019 7:23 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

What's there to think? Nothing, yurkin just mentioned people she knew like you or me. Questions with no sense of direction.

and yet she didn't vote you??!! i call that scummy
vote: yurkin

Read carefully boi

"Questions with no sense of direction."
That's about dono not me
Jun 27, 2019 7:30 AM

Dec 2012
Tainted said:
The thing thats pinging me about mood is that he asked a question that could literally be answered just by scrolling up a bit like theres only 6-10 posts above and he even mistook the vote earlier which means he's not paying much attention to reading or just didnt

Yeah, it does seem odd. Seems very careful in the playstyle.

MoodBooster said:
Vote: Dias

Hopefully that format is right.

i believe Nibio he has no reason to lie.

Then you get someone like Dias who gives no f*** and just posts fluff.
Could be NAI, getting used to the site. Will see.
Jun 27, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
Nibio said:
@aa-dono
I'm more special πŸ™ƒ

Phantom, for now, people post, and you see what pings you, and then just pressure that slot (person)
Scum, what do you think of yurkin lack of opinion of you?
(I mean, Karote got a townread just for posting)

He already commented on that in #22

I'm not pleased by you taking my post too seriously, and complaining about being a town read on page one is big no-no. As the saying goes when someone complains too much lynch their ass off
Jun 27, 2019 7:34 AM

Dec 2012
Pyromaani said:
i wonder did anyone use their abilities during night zero. hmm.

So you could pin down power roles and kill them unsuspectedly, scum?
Jun 27, 2019 7:35 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Yurkin and Karote not rvsing one another is different.....does it mean anything tho?

Yes it's an evil plot to break meta and mess up with everyone's mind
Jun 27, 2019 7:37 AM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
Tainted said:

MoodBooster said:

hey... OK true 😬😬 been too long since I rolled town as my own role and was not pressured as soon as the game began, give me some slack!!
Jun 27, 2019 7:40 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
AlbertinoDias said:

and yet she didn't vote you??!! i call that scummy
vote: yurkin

Read carefully boi

That's about dono not me

Read carefully gir

"yurkin just mentioned people she knew like you or ME"
that's about you mentioning him without a vote
🀣🀣
Jun 27, 2019 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
Let's get it

Dono should be town, and Karote posted so he's probably town haha hope to get you see play actively this game
Bit wifom-y but phxntomhiveghoul can ask this on scum chat so possibly town
Omg the players around me are soo town

vote: Jackrito
what did phx as that xould have been asked in scum chat? I must have missed that. Easy early town reads are flimsy.

The guy asked what to do, posts were pretty much hello they how do you do, decided do something instead of just greeting.
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
Let's get it

Dono should be town, and Karote posted so he's probably town haha hope to get you see play actively this game
Bit wifom-y but phxntomhiveghoul can ask this on scum chat so possibly town
Omg the players around me are soo town

vote: Jackrito
what did phx as that xould have been asked in scum chat? I must have missed that. Easy early town reads are flimsy.

Guy asked what to do, despite dono help posts were mainly greetings doubt can get hangs of mafia from just that so decided do something else instead
Jun 27, 2019 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
I'm not editing that
Jun 27, 2019 7:47 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
Tainted said:
wdym buddy you?

yk, buddy? like looking out for each other?? trusting that person?? the probability of choosing 1 random person to trust and that being mafia is too low \o\

To buddy someone means something else xD
Jun 27, 2019 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
Pyromaani said:
i wonder did anyone use their abilities during night zero. hmm.

So you could pin down power roles and kill them unsuspectedly, scum?

Absolutely, that was my plan, dammit Karote! jeez but nah, just wondering. Like i said i dont see the point of use it.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 27, 2019 7:50 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
Tainted said:
I feel like this game is gonna be slow
I just signed right up in without looking at the setup

We got twilight 48hrs night phase and dawn
Thats enough time for scum to reproduce

I'm already losing motivation ...

Oh noes cmon I just got back home
Jun 27, 2019 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
The start of this game has being far too confusing, Nib is likely just looking for a reaction they never claimed any role, so it is interesting to see how people react to it how many people saw it as cop is the most telling.

Mood is new to this I believe so their ear.y game being so bad, I'm not looking too much into, it is a very ballsy move to try and push a lynch as scum that early more of a confused town move, but not the first time I'm wrong.

Yurkin first post seems non serious but I like the casual tone of it at least. Do Yurkin and Karote normally vote each other early, if they did it does not mean they will do it every game and imo will more likely do it if both scum. I don't look into it either way though tbh,

At the moment Alberttino triggers me the most, theiir posts just come off as far too fluffy and add nothing to the game state. I know this is still RVS but it seems too over the top for my liking.

Pyro also bothers me with their focus on N0 actions we don't need this focus so early, if roles found something they would tell us, it just feels like role fishing. Pyro has always had a perferance to mechanics though so not shocking he has focus there

Vote: AlbertinoDias

Jun 27, 2019 7:57 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
@yurkin disclaimer, my usage of "xD" does not prove i'm mafia ok?? i'm just happy my scum role cop card was fake :3

I was thinking of the usage of ":3" tho
Jun 27, 2019 8:01 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
yurkin said:

Read carefully boi

That's about dono not me

Read carefully gir

🀣🀣

Who was I supposed to vote? Why would I vote Karote.. ohh Karote stopped doing that on AB tho
Jun 27, 2019 8:10 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
Tainted said:

MoodBooster said:

He seemed hyped can't say it'd zero fucks given attitude, he could be hidding being nervous with that
Jun 27, 2019 8:11 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
AlbertinoDias said:

yk, buddy? like looking out for each other?? trusting that person?? the probability of choosing 1 random person to trust and that being mafia is too low \o\

not in my dictionary (what does it mean tho??)
Jun 27, 2019 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
Jackrito said:
The start of this game has being far too confusing, Nib is likely just looking for a reaction they never claimed any role, so it is interesting to see how people react to it how many people saw it as cop is the most telling.

Mood is new to this I believe so their ear.y game being so bad, I'm not looking too much into, it is a very ballsy move to try and push a lynch as scum that early more of a confused town move, but not the first time I'm wrong.

Yurkin first post seems non serious but I like the casual tone of it at least. Do Yurkin and Karote normally vote each other early, if they did it does not mean they will do it every game and imo will more likely do it if both scum. I don't look into it either way though tbh,

At the moment Alberttino triggers me the most, theiir posts just come off as far too fluffy and add nothing to the game state. I know this is still RVS but it seems too over the top for my liking.

Pyro also bothers me with their focus on N0 actions we don't need this focus so early, if roles found something they would tell us, it just feels like role fishing. Pyro has always had a perferance to mechanics though so not shocking he has focus there

Yea not sure is it a big + or - that i enjoy technicals more
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 27, 2019 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Karote said:

He seemed hyped can't say it'd zero fucks given attitude, he could be hidding being nervous with that

Has no reason to be nervous in the first place unless he makes it so.
Jun 27, 2019 8:14 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
Karote said:

nha, if after 6 months of not playing i roles mafia again, i would be dead inside, osie did scare me, he wrote i was scum role cop (again) in my dm, and that what apeared in the msg, but fortunly when i opened it, i was't :D
Jun 27, 2019 8:14 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
Karote said:

nha, if after 6 months of not playing i roles mafia again, i would be dead inside, osie did scare me, he wrote i was scum role cop (again) in my dm, and that what apeared in the msg, but fortunly when i opened it, i was't :D
Jun 27, 2019 8:17 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
yurkin said:

It's when scum pocket town xD to buddy them you get on their good side
Dias dictionary the original
Jun 27, 2019 8:17 AM

Jul 2016
Jackrito said:

true, my post don't add anything to the game state, what you gonna do? vote me? pffft
Jun 27, 2019 8:18 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
AlbertinoDias said:

It's when scum pocket town xD to buddy them you get on their good side
Dias dictionary the original

makes sense, that's not happening here tho *bad whistles*
Jun 27, 2019 8:18 AM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
yurkin said:

who's nervous?? you?? :3
Jun 27, 2019 8:19 AM

Jul 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
yurkin said:

XD I could see Osie doing that
Jun 27, 2019 8:20 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
AlbertinoDias said:

Read carefully gir

🀣🀣

Who was I supposed to vote? Why would I vote Karote.. ohh Karote stopped doing that on AB tho

don't remenber what AB is but, glad to know
Jun 27, 2019 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
yurkin said:
AlbertinoDias said:
@yurkin disclaimer, my usage of "xD" does not prove i'm mafia ok?? i'm just happy my scum role cop card was fake :3

I was thinking of the usage of ":3" tho

no more ":3" got it ;-; you're too strict ;-;
Jun 27, 2019 8:32 AM

Dec 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

I'll come to Portugal and steal your rights to toilet paper, you're gonna use your hands for the rest of your remaining life.
Jun 27, 2019 8:37 AM

Aug 2012
AlbertinoDias said:
Karote said:

Insufficient posts to work with, but feeling like aa-dono atm.

that is indeed true, but i see, awa, what do you think of nibio tho?? fake claim?? true claim??
Is this a question to me or Karote?

I didn't even realize he was claiming anything :/
I don't see that post as anything much.

Jun 27, 2019 8:40 AM

Aug 2012
Karote said:
aa-dono said:
Not really. I'm just wondering what Nibio thinks since his name wasn't mentioned.

What's there to think? Nothing, yurkin just mentioned people she knew like you or me. Questions with no sense of direction.
Haish it's not really a post I want you to answer, but whatever. It doesn't matter now.

Jun 27, 2019 8:42 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
aa-dono said:
Scum, what do you think of yurkin lack of opinion of you?
(I mean, Karote got a townread just for posting)

I'm not pleased by you taking my post too seriously, and complaining about being a town read on page one is big no-no. As the saying goes when someone complains too much lynch their ass off
I only asked why. I think it's my right as a player to take notice of other people's post. So, which part of my post was a complaint?
Why is questioning if they're a townread for unknown reason a big no no?

Jun 27, 2019 8:43 AM

Jul 2016
aa-dono said:
AlbertinoDias said:

that is indeed true, but i see, awa, what do you think of nibio tho?? fake claim?? true claim??
Is this a question to me or Karote?

I didn't even realize he was claiming anything :/
I don't see that post as anything much.

it was to karote, but i mean, there's a 99% chance that is fake ^^
Jun 27, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
AlbertinoDias said:

I'll come to Portugal and steal your rights to toilet paper, you're gonna use your hands for the rest of your remaining life.

ok ok, it's me ;-; (i'm really not nervous tho, dying is going to be my fate either way)
Jun 27, 2019 8:46 AM

Aug 2012
I'm sad Jack left me out. :(

Jun 27, 2019 8:48 AM

Aug 2012
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:

I only asked why. I think it's my right as a player to take notice of other people's post. So, which part of my post was a complaint?
Why is questioning if they're a townread for unknown reason a big no no?
@yurkin also I thought I missed it, but I didn't.
Post #22 said nothing about you

Jun 27, 2019 9:06 AM

Aug 2012
Having some connection issues so may not be able to post a lot until it's fixed.

Jun 27, 2019 9:29 AM

May 2019
Dias is pretty close to open wolfing just from these two posts alone, his slot is also too fluffy for my liking, and he's too self-aware, even if this scum role-cop thing is like a meme for him, he could still easily be mafia, just not the role cop

then we got Tainted on the other end of the spectrum, super serious, not enough humor, which pings me as well

vote: Dias

Jun 27, 2019 9:33 AM

May 2019
tho the things on Tainted arent really scummy, just things I notice, but like his content overall so far is great, producing thoughts, asking questions, responding to people, would not vote today off his current path
Jun 27, 2019 9:36 AM

Sep 2015
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
Yurkin and Karote not rvsing one another is different.....does it mean anything tho?

Yes it's an evil plot to break meta and mess up with everyone's mind
I doubt you both are scum cause I feel sure that you'll vote each other if you are
Jun 27, 2019 9:37 AM

May 2019
im not one for producing content, mostly attacking, so plz talk more so I can bury some people

also Yurkin, not a super confident read, but her tone comes off as genuine, im /barning jacks thoughts

ill be around all day on and off
Jun 27, 2019 9:41 AM

Sep 2015
Nibio said:
Dias is pretty close to open wolfing just from these two posts alone, his slot is also too fluffy for my liking, and he's too self-aware, even if this scum role-cop thing is like a meme for him, he could still easily be mafia, just not the role cop

then we got Tainted on the other end of the spectrum, super serious, not enough humor, which pings me as well

vote: Dias

"Super serious" I never thought I would hear that word to scum read me as a bonus I wont even argue

Dias get rekt
Jun 27, 2019 9:42 AM

Mar 2019
logic340 said:

different in a meta sense or different in it just being weird?

Would Yurkin and Karote usually RVS each other in that situation?
no lie
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (103) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.