Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2019 3:54 AM
Oct 2015
Gintama manga's Chapter 702 is scheduled for 13 May.
Chapters 699 - 701 (GIGA Chapters) are now available on the app.

I'm sooo Hyped!!
šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

May 1, 2019 12:05 PM
Feb 2017
With 100pages long
Broooo I can't handle it
Overdose
May 2, 2019 8:39 AM
Oct 2015
Silly_Boy said:
With 100pages long
Broooo I can't handle it
Overdose

SORACHI IS GOAT!!
May 4, 2019 2:53 AM
Mar 2018
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
Gintama manga's Chapter 702 is scheduled for 13 May.
Chapters 699 - 701 (GIGA Chapters) are now available on the app.

I'm sooo Hyped!!
šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©

is this the last chapter?
May 4, 2019 4:26 AM
Oct 2015
EMP-511 said:

They didn't mention it anywhere as the last chapter. Besides, Sorachi won't come with an ending in just 100 pages, I believe.
May 4, 2019 10:23 AM
Mar 2018
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
EMP-511 said:

They didn't mention it anywhere as the last chapter. Besides, Sorachi won't come with an ending in just 100 pages, I believe.

How many chapters actually are left?
May 5, 2019 7:53 AM
Oct 2015
EMP-511 said:

That I don't know yet. Maybe we will find after the chapter's release.
May 6, 2019 8:46 AM
Aug 2016
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
EMP-511 said:

That I don't know yet. Maybe we will find after the chapter's release.
i really hate the rushed endings so i want him to take his time and make a good or great or just fine ending but not a rushed one as bleach or toriko or TG
May 7, 2019 6:42 AM
Oct 2015
Mohamed_Salim said:

i really hate the rushed endings so i want him to take his time and make a good or great or just fine ending but not a rushed one as bleach or toriko or TG

If Sorachi wanted Gintama to be rushed, he could've done with the ending already.
He didn't succumb to editors like everyone else did. He even moved the manga to GIGA and then to an official app.

Seriously? I'm pretty sure that no one is persistent like he is, which us, fans' hope.

No way that Sorachi will disappoint. That's guaranteed!!
May 7, 2019 4:47 PM
Aug 2016
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
Mohamed_Salim said:

If Sorachi wanted Gintama to be rushed, he could've done with the ending already.
He didn't succumb to editors like everyone else did. He even moved the manga to GIGA and then to an official app.

Seriously? I'm pretty sure that no one is persistent like he is, which us, fans' hope.

yeah thats why i love sorachi sensei he knows what to do to make the fans and the editors happy
he really cares for his masterpiece even the manga sales has dropped compared to the last two years
May 10, 2019 7:06 AM
Oct 2015
Attention Yorozuya fans,
More surprises soon.

An official announcement states that there will even more surprises along with the new chapter.
I believe that it will be linked to the anime.

You make my hopes high, Gorilla!!

May 13, 2019 8:11 PM

Feb 2013
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
Mohamed_Salim said:

" He didn't succumb to editors like everyone else did. He even moved the manga to GIGA and then to an official app. "

His manga literally is continuing and having this much time because of his editor and the editor-in-chief of WSJ and Giga. Sorachi is the one here at fault because he failed more than one time to deliver the ending of the series when there's six months of antecedence and warning in those times.

He's gaining chances to be able to end it, not because "he's not bending to editors" (which is laughable when you see his relationship with the 8 editors that were responsible for Gintama) and he of course moved nothing to Giga or the gintama app, he has no power over this as he's not an editor-in-chief, editor or even a Shueisha employee. lol
May 13, 2019 10:18 PM
Oct 2015
caio_brb said:

" He didn't succumb to editors like everyone else did. He even moved the manga to GIGA and then to an official app. "

His manga literally is continuing and having this much time because of his editor and the editor-in-chief of WSJ and Giga. Sorachi is the one here at fault because he failed more than one time to deliver the ending of the series when there's six months of antecedence and warning in those times.

He's gaining chances to be able to end it, not because "he's not bending to editors" (which is laughable when you see his relationship with the 8 editors that were responsible for Gintama) and he of course moved nothing to Giga or the gintama app, he has no power over this as he's not an editor-in-chief, editor or even a Shueisha employee. lol

Look at highly popular manga like Naruto or Bleach, the ending is muddled and rushed thanks to the so-called editors in WSJ. Even Bakuman manga shows a vivid picture to the mentioned matters.
Nonetheless, Sorachi still runs his manga wherever he can find and builds up a quite satisfying finale to the series.

This will become the best conclusion for a long running manga ever. That's a 100%.
May 13, 2019 10:51 PM

Feb 2013
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
caio_brb said:

Look at highly popular manga like Naruto or Bleach, the ending is muddled and rushed thanks to the so-called editors in WSJ. Even Bakuman manga shows a vivid picture to the mentioned matters.
Nonetheless, Sorachi still runs his manga wherever he can find and builds up a quite satisfying finale to the series.

This will become the best conclusion for a long running manga ever. That's a 100%.

Dude, you live in another reality if you think that Sorachi is the one responsible for this when he has no power over his manga being transferred or anything you claim. It's time to wake the fuck up. You're just being delusional, aside from the fact that you just ignored every point I made which is the very reality. And Bleach and Naruto had nothing to do with editors, just bad planning from Kubo's part. As for Naruto, there's no such thing as rused.

I still don't believe that you believe that Sorachi has any power to transfer Gintama into Giga and create an exclusive app for it and not Shueisha. It's insane how I have to read this.

Aside from that, you seem to have no idea what an editor do, what an editor-in-chief do and that a mangaka has different editors the more time he's working on.
May 14, 2019 1:58 AM

Mar 2015
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:
Mohamed_Salim said:

this is literally what sorachi and editor saying, you somehow more knowledgeable than mangaka and editor it self, huh?

also on the final bleach tankubon, kubo saying he is very sick in the final arc and he want bleach to end already. he even coughing blood.

i don't understand mentality that "hurr durr wsj editor is bad", when in reality, editor is just advisor and delivering message from editor in chief, which most of it decision is determined in meeting with the whole editor department and they have their own system that even editor can't by pass. the final words is still in mangaka and mangaka could change the editor if he want to (but changed editor too often just because will hurt your own reputation).

sorachi even use editors as walking joke, since in wsj they hold soo few power yet they got blamed for everything. unlike shounen sunday when editor publisher is openly neglecting mangaka demand of assistant that made mangaka overworked and depressed (keijoo!!) or a case when editor even stole mangaka Intelectual Property (Shirokuma cafe)
KumaMay 14, 2019 2:10 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 14, 2019 7:36 AM
Oct 2015
No need to show this. I've never missed anything from Gorilla-sensei.

What I said was about his persistence regarding the ending, not the crudeness of any editor.

It's blindly obvious to everyone, even the blind people, about the WSJ's concern for the publishing of Gintama.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 487 Discussion

SilentTruth - Mar 26, 2014

6 by GreatestSaltboy »»
Apr 12, 3:02 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /怎Gintama怏Ɨ怎Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)怏| SPYAIR

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /怎Gintama怏Ɨ怎Shura怏| DOES

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:00 AM

» Gintama, the popularity vote has started! Who will you vote for?

kihel - Dec 18, 2023

2 by mokkocchi »»
Dec 19, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 142 Discussion

VARIAchan - Feb 1, 2011

3 by tcandy19 »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:38 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.