Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2019 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
I'm always for a good bit of banter.

Toxicity is something else entirely.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Jun 13, 2019 5:42 PM

Dec 2017
Ah yes nothing like a 12 y/o screaming at me in ALL CAPS about how I should play the game.

Kid I've been playing this since 2013 when it came out. Chill tf out.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Jun 13, 2019 8:17 PM
Jul 2018
Yes because nothing was better then getting into a MW2 and listening to two people argue to death
Jun 13, 2019 8:20 PM

Feb 2016
I remember the days of Diablo 2 pvp. You'd kill someone, they would drop their gold and had to pick up their body which has all their gear. BM'ing and casting spells over it so they drop more money and can't get their body. TOP TIER TOXICITY right there. Wasn't fun when my older cousins did it to me though... hahaha..
Vazka said:
PurplePanties said:
Yes, some of my favorite memories gaming are in games like COD and Halo are arguments, banter and general "toxic" behavior. I really miss talking with people no-one seems to even use in-game chat anymore its so boring playing solo.

i remember back in the day that happened in call of duty. now no one even uses their mics because their parents wont let them. It all went downhill when that garbage advanced warfare came out.
When CoD was good. feelsbadman

“The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one.”
― Nishan Panwar
8=D ~ O:
Jun 14, 2019 4:49 AM

Aug 2015
Haha, some people think that games are "toxic" now, but some of things I heard back in the COD4/MW2 days... In no way am I going to say that I miss the high pitch squealing and insults of prepubescent teenagers. But, they didn't ruin the experience for me either, sometimes it was humorous hearing these people meltdown. Plus, there is usually a mute button if you weren't in the mood.

It's a hard call. I dont believe that the cost for entry into the online experience should include being cursed out and insulted, but I also disagree with "1984" style restrictions on free communication. So what is there to do?
"More than the cherry blossoms,
Inviting a wind to blow them away,
I am wondering what to do,
With the remaining springtime."

-Asano Naganori
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 9 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
9 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
10 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.