Tyrantarmy6 said:
Except the person in question is a gamer :3
I guess I can see the similarities, yes xD

Are you saying indian developers do? xD
It's a pretty common thing to say though :3

So you managed to find the issue? :3

I wouldn't mind a 6000mbps connection though xD
Just to be sure, are we talking mbytes or mbits here? :3

Yep. I also had to listen to some music as I hadn't been able to do that for nearly a week (not counting radio) :3

And here I was talking about playing with a neighbouring cat, you dirty dirty mind :P
Haven't watched the movie myself yet. It's quite rare for me to watch a movie actually ^^

From those I've only watched strike the blood and well... maybe you'd like it? Somehow I feel like it's pretty iffy :3

Probably too young then to know it? :3
They even look similar ^^

I only played one game so far by an Indian developer and that was just overall bad with thousands of bugs so... I guess not xD
Maybe for a native English speaker, to me it's quite new :3

I at least found a trail that might lead me to the true cause of the problem, can't hope for anything more currently ^^

Me neither, but I assume that would be quite expensive xD
Mbits of course, wouldn't bytes require a big B? :3

You don't have a music collection on your hard disk? :o

Why do I have a dirty mind if it literally happened before my nose? Blame my cat xD
I only watch anime movies which are sequels or spinoffs to a show I watched :3

It's tagged ecchi I guess, but someone told me it doesn't have much fanservice? Might that have been you? ^^
Mar 20, 2019 5:03 AM

Jul 2013
I has returned~ :3

Gator said:
Tadaima~ :3

Probably too young then to know it? :3
They even look similar ^^

I only played one game so far by an Indian developer and that was just overall bad with thousands of bugs so... I guess not xD
Maybe for a native English speaker, to me it's quite new :3

I at least found a trail that might lead me to the true cause of the problem, can't hope for anything more currently ^^

Me neither, but I assume that would be quite expensive xD
Mbits of course, wouldn't bytes require a big B? :3

You don't have a music collection on your hard disk? :o

Why do I have a dirty mind if it literally happened before my nose? Blame my cat xD
I only watch anime movies which are sequels or spinoffs to a show I watched :3

It's tagged ecchi I guess, but someone told me it doesn't have much fanservice? Might that have been you? ^^

Okaeri~ :3

Nope, they're a bit older than me :3
Escanor doesn't sparkle as much though xD

In website land it's quite common to hire indians to do the work, and well let's say I'm not impressed xD
Aren't you forgetting that I'm not a native speaker either? :3

Well that's already better than nothing :3

Depends on what the standard is by the time you can get a connection like that xD
Like mB? Never seen it written that way :3

Nope. Haven't really downloaded any music locally ever since I last used my s1 mp3 player which iirc had like 64mb of storage :3

Because that's the first thing that came to your mind when I said "quality time" xD
To me it's mostly a combination of them being pretty long and it taking ages for them to come available online :3

Could have been. I don't remember much fanservice at least outside of pantsu and stuff :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Mar 20, 2019 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Nope, they're a bit older than me :3
Escanor doesn't sparkle as much though xD

In website land it's quite common to hire indians to do the work, and well let's say I'm not impressed xD
Aren't you forgetting that I'm not a native speaker either? :3

Well that's already better than nothing :3

Depends on what the standard is by the time you can get a connection like that xD
Like mB? Never seen it written that way :3

Nope. Haven't really downloaded any music locally ever since I last used my s1 mp3 player which iirc had like 64mb of storage :3

Because that's the first thing that came to your mind when I said "quality time" xD
To me it's mostly a combination of them being pretty long and it taking ages for them to come available online :3

Could have been. I don't remember much fanservice at least outside of pantsu and stuff :3

That's indeed weird then, can only assume they are not into RTS games :3
That might actually be a good thing xD

Oh, it is? Didn't assume that, though I haven't been in that many companies so far ^^
I knew you would bring that argument, but I never said that this term is known to native speakers only :3

The comment of that code said that it was used to "hijack the appframework", whatever that means... but it sounds like trouble xD

The standard will definitely be lower once speeds like that are available and it will no doubt be very expensive ^^
Surely you do know MB though? :3

Oh, I had one like that as well, I think with 256MB storage though. Good old times ^^

What else is quality time supposed to be when it comes to cats? xD
Luckily the Gochiusa movie is "only" 60 minutes, I'm also not into super long anime movies :3

Yeah and you know that I don't care much for pantsu ^^
Maybe I should watch something else after all?
Mar 20, 2019 6:06 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

That's indeed weird then, can only assume they are not into RTS games :3
That might actually be a good thing xD

Oh, it is? Didn't assume that, though I haven't been in that many companies so far ^^
I knew you would bring that argument, but I never said that this term is known to native speakers only :3

The comment of that code said that it was used to "hijack the appframework", whatever that means... but it sounds like trouble xD

The standard will definitely be lower once speeds like that are available and it will no doubt be very expensive ^^
Surely you do know MB though? :3

Oh, I had one like that as well, I think with 256MB storage though. Good old times ^^

What else is quality time supposed to be when it comes to cats? xD
Luckily the Gochiusa movie is "only" 60 minutes, I'm also not into super long anime movies :3

Yeah and you know that I don't care much for pantsu ^^
Maybe I should watch something else after all?

Probably, but I know they played red alert :3
Not that sparkly is always bad though as it can be pretty funny xD

And neither have I, but I have had to work with code written by idians, and I have heard plenty of stories of all kinds of companies employing indians to do something and the horrors that ensue as a result :3
You made it sound that way though :3

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a very safe feature with a comment like that. Kinda like how I got quite annoyed at a woocommerce "feature", and purged it in our theme and commented it in the code as "Kill it with fire!" xD

That's why I said it depends on the standard. If by the time you get a 6000mbps connection the standard has become 7000mbps then it should be relatively cheap :3
Of course, but that's just a capitalized version. I know acronyms to be case insensitive :3

Indeed. Before that I always had like 8mb or something so when I got that one I was like, my god, with this much space I'll never run out... well I wasn't wrong xD

Are you saying all cats are super lewd creatures? xD
I'll watch a long one if it interests me enough :3

It does also have action scenes though so who knows, maybe you'd enjoy it :3
What else would be on the list? Ignoring bamboo blade and shirobako of course :3
Mar 20, 2019 6:48 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Probably, but I know they played red alert :3
Not that sparkly is always bad though as it can be pretty funny xD

And neither have I, but I have had to work with code written by idians, and I have heard plenty of stories of all kinds of companies employing indians to do something and the horrors that ensue as a result :3
You made it sound that way though :3

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a very safe feature with a comment like that. Kinda like how I got quite annoyed at a woocommerce "feature", and purged it in our theme and commented it in the code as "Kill it with fire!" xD

That's why I said it depends on the standard. If by the time you get a 6000mbps connection the standard has become 7000mbps then it should be relatively cheap :3
Of course, but that's just a capitalized version. I know acronyms to be case insensitive :3

Indeed. Before that I always had like 8mb or something so when I got that one I was like, my god, with this much space I'll never run out... well I wasn't wrong xD

Are you saying all cats are super lewd creatures? xD
I'll watch a long one if it interests me enough :3

It does also have action scenes though so who knows, maybe you'd enjoy it :3
What else would be on the list? Ignoring bamboo blade and shirobako of course :3

How can someone have played red alert but not age of empires? Those and warcraft are the top RTS games :3
Didn't care much for the sparkles, but his techniques that were passed down to him were always great xD

Well so far apart from German programmers, I only had to work with Russian ones recently. And the sympathy ends when you see russian comments in the code ^^
Still never said it like that, only stated that probably it's something more known to native speakers :3

Haha so you're one of those rebels as well with coding lines like that. I should start writing comments like that as well xD

I assumed you mean once it's available overall and that will be with no doubt expensive since nothing faster will exist at that time :3
Are they? That's news to me, at least when it comes to units in science ^^

At least you're as smart as Bill Gates who once said "Why should anyone ever need more than 256kB RAM?" xD

Only two times a year, else they are just lazy ^^
I'm rarely interested in movies, watch them mostly just for completion :3

Yeah, I'm in the mood for some action which is why I thought of it :3
A lot, but talking about stuff I might be in the mood for currently...
Mar 20, 2019 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
How can someone have played red alert but not age of empires? Those and warcraft are the top RTS games :3
Didn't care much for the sparkles, but his techniques that were passed down to him were always great xD

Well so far apart from German programmers, I only had to work with Russian ones recently. And the sympathy ends when you see russian comments in the code ^^
Still never said it like that, only stated that probably it's something more known to native speakers :3

Haha so you're one of those rebels as well with coding lines like that. I should start writing comments like that as well xD

I assumed you mean once it's available overall and that will be with no doubt expensive since nothing faster will exist at that time :3
Are they? That's news to me, at least when it comes to units in science ^^

At least you're as smart as Bill Gates who once said "Why should anyone ever need more than 256kB RAM?" xD

Only two times a year, else they are just lazy ^^
I'm rarely interested in movies, watch them mostly just for completion :3

Yeah, I'm in the mood for some action which is why I thought of it :3
A lot, but talking about stuff I might be in the mood for currently...

Well to be fair I haven't played warcraft either :3
I'd say most of his interactions with the other characters were fun xD

Yeah, never write comments/documentation in a language other than english even if you don't expect foreigners to use it xD
Well it'd be weird if a native speaker didn't know it :3

No no, it's even better. Here nobody can ever be bothered to write comments in their code aside from the occasional useless "@since <some version>" comment. So at that moment we were talking about useless comments like that so I just had to write that comment xD
Not that there was much to comment on there anyways as it was a super simple function but still ^^

At that moment it would indeed be expensive, but in that case that counts for every branche/product/service :3
At the very least very few people can be bothered writing something like MB in capital letters, even RAM and such are often written in lowercase and it's not like the meaning changes when you do :3

Well at the time it was true wasn't it? xD
Even today I think 64mb would be enough on a portable music player ^^

So they don't do weird things like jumping onto things they shouldn't etc? :3
I can find them fun, but in most cases they have to be a standalone thing. I mean there are some really good ones a part of a bigger series like the haruhi movie, but in most cases those kinds of movies tend to either be filler, more of the same (like in SoL series), recaps or just plain bad :3

If action is what you're in the mood for then what are shows like gabriel dropout and ookami to koushinryou doing on that list? :3
Also, you haven't watched ookami to koushinryou yet? :o
Mar 20, 2019 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well to be fair I haven't played warcraft either :3
I'd say most of his interactions with the other characters were fun xD

Yeah, never write comments/documentation in a language other than english even if you don't expect foreigners to use it xD
Well it'd be weird if a native speaker didn't know it :3

No no, it's even better. Here nobody can ever be bothered to write comments in their code aside from the occasional useless "@since <some version>" comment. So at that moment we were talking about useless comments like that so I just had to write that comment xD
Not that there was much to comment on there anyways as it was a super simple function but still ^^

At that moment it would indeed be expensive, but in that case that counts for every branche/product/service :3
At the very least very few people can be bothered writing something like MB in capital letters, even RAM and such are often written in lowercase and it's not like the meaning changes when you do :3

Well at the time it was true wasn't it? xD
Even today I think 64mb would be enough on a portable music player ^^

So they don't do weird things like jumping onto things they shouldn't etc? :3
I can find them fun, but in most cases they have to be a standalone thing. I mean there are some really good ones a part of a bigger series like the haruhi movie, but in most cases those kinds of movies tend to either be filler, more of the same (like in SoL series), recaps or just plain bad :3

If action is what you're in the mood for then what are shows like gabriel dropout and ookami to koushinryou doing on that list? :3
Also, you haven't watched ookami to koushinryou yet? :o

I smell heresy :3
They were at least the best scenes in the anime, I agree ^^

Unfortunately we are told to write javadoc in German, because a lot of terms are just impossible to write in English xD
I'm pretty sure I don't know every German term either though :3

And you aren't annoyed by that? Or do you just join them in writing no comments at all or just funny comments? If my colleagues wouldn't documenate their functions, I would ask them what's wrong xD

True :3
I actually try to use big letters if they fit though, in English it's obviously pretty easy to do so since most words are written in small letters. In German it's very different though ^^

I don't think this sentence could ever be true, since he was also using "ever" xD
The 32GB SD card on my old phone wasn't enough for me tbh :3

Oh of course they do that sometimes, that's true for the whole year though ^^
I'm the opposite, I don't like standalone movies. They just never leave a big impact on me like a TV series :3

Because I wouldn't mind watching those either, but I'm more leaning to action right now ^^
Nope, it hasn't even been on my priority list for a long time. Seemed a big boring :3
Mar 20, 2019 8:39 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I smell heresy :3
They were at least the best scenes in the anime, I agree ^^

Unfortunately we are told to write javadoc in German, because a lot of terms are just impossible to write in English xD
I'm pretty sure I don't know every German term either though :3

And you aren't annoyed by that? Or do you just join them in writing no comments at all or just funny comments? If my colleagues wouldn't documenate their functions, I would ask them what's wrong xD

True :3
I actually try to use big letters if they fit though, in English it's obviously pretty easy to do so since most words are written in small letters. In German it's very different though ^^

I don't think this sentence could ever be true, since he was also using "ever" xD
The 32GB SD card on my old phone wasn't enough for me tbh :3

Oh of course they do that sometimes, that's true for the whole year though ^^
I'm the opposite, I don't like standalone movies. They just never leave a big impact on me like a TV series :3

Because I wouldn't mind watching those either, but I'm more leaning to action right now ^^
Nope, it hasn't even been on my priority list for a long time. Seemed a big boring :3

It's not like it's something you didn't already know :3
Mustang trying to exact revenge on envy by burning her to death was pretty fun to see too though :3

Programming related things that can't be translated? Like what? xD
But you know the common terms :3

Honestly I just join them. The entire codebase is already an undocumented spaghetti mess and most of the wordpress ecosystem is no different so we just continue in that trend ^^;
Needless to say in my own little project I make sure to document all the code :3
But yes, while the codebase isn't that large, it can be pretty annoying at times that there's no documentation xD

Unlike the German Grammer where you write some capitalize some Words however this is about writing them in all Caps which is different :3

At the time he couldn't have known? I mean, I also remember how back in the day I was asking my dad how much text you'd need to write to get a huge 1kb text file without filling the thing with images xD
32gb of nothing but music? :3

Then are they really that lazy? I mean, there's also cases like our dog which just loves to sleep :3
A movie that's a part of a series on its own doesn't do that either though? :3

On that list I've only watched Ookami to Koushinryou, Ao no Exorcist, Gabriel DropOut, Strike the Blood, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid and Akiba's Trip and ookami to koushinryou and gabriel dropout were definitely by far the best ones :3
Ookami for example is a really good adventure anime that manages to stay interesting despite the fact it's actually about merchant trading xD
Mar 21, 2019 12:22 AM

Apr 2013
Oppaiyou~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
It's not like it's something you didn't already know :3
Mustang trying to exact revenge on envy by burning her to death was pretty fun to see too though :3

Programming related things that can't be translated? Like what? xD
But you know the common terms :3

Honestly I just join them. The entire codebase is already an undocumented spaghetti mess and most of the wordpress ecosystem is no different so we just continue in that trend ^^;
Needless to say in my own little project I make sure to document all the code :3
But yes, while the codebase isn't that large, it can be pretty annoying at times that there's no documentation xD

Unlike the German Grammer where you write some capitalize some Words however this is about writing them in all Caps which is different :3

At the time he couldn't have known? I mean, I also remember how back in the day I was asking my dad how much text you'd need to write to get a huge 1kb text file without filling the thing with images xD
32gb of nothing but music? :3

Then are they really that lazy? I mean, there's also cases like our dog which just loves to sleep :3
A movie that's a part of a series on its own doesn't do that either though? :3

On that list I've only watched Ookami to Koushinryou, Ao no Exorcist, Gabriel DropOut, Strike the Blood, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid and Akiba's Trip and ookami to koushinryou and gabriel dropout were definitely by far the best ones :3
Ookami for example is a really good adventure anime that manages to stay interesting despite the fact it's actually about merchant trading xD

Doesn't make you less of a heretic ^^
I did not like Mustang in the 2003 version at all though, I guess in Brotherhood he was bearable :3

No no, it's rather about terms from the professional area which will use this application which are hard to translate into English ^^
I think what's common and what's not varies greatly depending on the person you ask, especially with so many different dialects in the country :3

Oh boy, now your code doesn't sound so much better than what I have to work with xD
Good, at least you are doing it better if you have the option :3

Where do you write them all in caps? :3

Exactly, but just because he didn't know better, doesn't make his statement true. And did your dad have an answer to that? xD
Yep, my collection is about 50+ GB I think? :3

I'm pretty sure that cats sleep a lot longer every day than dogs, so they should count as the lazier animals ^^
Of course it can, because I already know the characters so they don't have to get introduced. You can just scrap a lot of setup screentime since the viewer does already know who the characters are :3

I heard people comparing Ookami to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, since it's both about economy or something? ^^
Also yesterday a new contender joined the competition: Hi10anime released a BD version of Isekai Maou :>
Mar 21, 2019 5:14 AM

Jul 2013
Konnichiwa~ :3

Gator said:
Oppaiyou~ :3

Doesn't make you less of a heretic ^^
I did not like Mustang in the 2003 version at all though, I guess in Brotherhood he was bearable :3

No no, it's rather about terms from the professional area which will use this application which are hard to translate into English ^^
I think what's common and what's not varies greatly depending on the person you ask, especially with so many different dialects in the country :3

Oh boy, now your code doesn't sound so much better than what I have to work with xD
Good, at least you are doing it better if you have the option :3

Where do you write them all in caps? :3

Exactly, but just because he didn't know better, doesn't make his statement true. And did your dad have an answer to that? xD
Yep, my collection is about 50+ GB I think? :3

I'm pretty sure that cats sleep a lot longer every day than dogs, so they should count as the lazier animals ^^
Of course it can, because I already know the characters so they don't have to get introduced. You can just scrap a lot of setup screentime since the viewer does already know who the characters are :3

I heard people comparing Ookami to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, since it's both about economy or something? ^^
Also yesterday a new contender joined the competition: Hi10anime released a BD version of Isekai Maou :>

You can't call me a heretic if you already knew and didn't do anything about it :P
Of course he had his problems, but it's still fun to see him go berserk on the opponent :3

So lots of words like Schadenfreude? :3
On the internet it's pretty common, common enough to have google entries :3

That's what I've been telling you all this time xD
Yeah, because I know the pain of not having documentation I have no intention of recreating that situation in my own little project :3

What do you mean where? Things like RAM are often times written in full caps aren't they? Though they can also be written as ram :3

He could've been right if the software were written as lightly as back then :3
Not really. Basically just that you'd need thousands of pages to achieve that xD
How do you even get to that? That mp3 player of mine had maybe like 16mb in use? :3

If they sleep longer than our dog then they never get up at all :P
That only counts for those movies that spend a lot of time on that in the first place. There's also plenty that don't like ghost in the shell :3

Unlike maoyuu ookami has much more of a travelling adventure focus which is what I liked about it most :3
Didn't you say you lost interest in ecchi? :P

So how're you doing today? :3
Mar 21, 2019 5:46 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

You can't call me a heretic if you already knew and didn't do anything about it :P
Of course he had his problems, but it's still fun to see him go berserk on the opponent :3

So lots of words like Schadenfreude? :3
On the internet it's pretty common, common enough to have google entries :3

That's what I've been telling you all this time xD
Yeah, because I know the pain of not having documentation I have no intention of recreating that situation in my own little project :3

What do you mean where? Things like RAM are often times written in full caps aren't they? Though they can also be written as ram :3

He could've been right if the software were written as lightly as back then :3
Not really. Basically just that you'd need thousands of pages to achieve that xD
How do you even get to that? That mp3 player of mine had maybe like 16mb in use? :3

If they sleep longer than our dog then they never get up at all :P
That only counts for those movies that spend a lot of time on that in the first place. There's also plenty that don't like ghost in the shell :3

Unlike maoyuu ookami has much more of a travelling adventure focus which is what I liked about it most :3
Didn't you say you lost interest in ecchi? :P

But I called you a heretic before, though it may have been for other reasons xD
Well yeah I like those rage moments, which is why I started HxH in the first place. But there weren't many good ones unfortunately :3

You really like that word, don't you? ^^
Google entries? What is that? I know Wikipedia entries :3

But it's still better, at least no one extraced google libraries and changed code in there xD
Though I have to admit that in my little private projects I wasn't very clean when it comes to that, but those are pretty damn old :3

But a ram has another English meaning as well, so it's highly confusing to write it like that ^^

I'm not sure that would work, I mean if you have a high-definition texture it will take up space, no matter how much you try to optimize it :3
I have to admit, spiting out a number there would be hard in any case xD
It's music I play on my PC, but luckily my current phone has a 256GB SD card, so I have no problem switching music anymore ^^

Does your dog sleep 16 hours a day? ;P
I didn't quite enjoy that movie though, so my personal preference still stands ^^

I just added it because people said Holo is best girl in anime, so I gotta see for myself :3
Yeah, but I did not add that anime because of the ecchi scenes. I just like overpowered characters >:3

Doing alright, wish it was Friday already. Worked one hour longer yesterday because of train issues, so I pretty much only watched the gochiusa movie and played a bit of guitar and that's it.

How about you? :3
Mar 21, 2019 8:21 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
But I called you a heretic before, though it may have been for other reasons xD
Well yeah I like those rage moments, which is why I started HxH in the first place. But there weren't many good ones unfortunately :3

You really like that word, don't you? ^^
Google entries? What is that? I know Wikipedia entries :3

But it's still better, at least no one extraced google libraries and changed code in there xD
Though I have to admit that in my little private projects I wasn't very clean when it comes to that, but those are pretty damn old :3

But a ram has another English meaning as well, so it's highly confusing to write it like that ^^

I'm not sure that would work, I mean if you have a high-definition texture it will take up space, no matter how much you try to optimize it :3
I have to admit, spiting out a number there would be hard in any case xD
It's music I play on my PC, but luckily my current phone has a 256GB SD card, so I have no problem switching music anymore ^^

Does your dog sleep 16 hours a day? ;P
I didn't quite enjoy that movie though, so my personal preference still stands ^^

I just added it because people said Holo is best girl in anime, so I gotta see for myself :3
Yeah, but I did not add that anime because of the ecchi scenes. I just like overpowered characters >:3

Doing alright, wish it was Friday already. Worked one hour longer yesterday because of train issues, so I pretty much only watched the gochiusa movie and played a bit of guitar and that's it.

How about you? :3

If it was for different reasons then it hardly counts now does it? Not to forget you still didn't act on it :P
Wasn't that because of the 2011 version though? :3

Of course, it's a good example :3
Search engine entires :P

Oh don't worry, we have plugins that were edited directly too. Though admittedly that's mostly because the plugins themselves broke, have either not gotten any updates in years or are practically impossible to update and needed to be fixed xD
And now you of course have no idea anymore what any of that code does? :3

That's what context is for :3

Who would've imagined back then that dem textures would become that high res? Besides, it's not like you have to use such high res uncompressed textures :3
Yeah, but it's quite funny if you think about it with today's standards xD
A 256gb sd? Dayem dude :P

Make that 21 and we have a deal :P
But the reasoning does not. Besides, that movie was way too vague because of a lack of characterisation anyway :3

Not because it's a good adventure anime with kemonomimi? :3
Says the guy who enthusiastically kept posting oppai pictures from it while it aired >:3

Did you like it? :3

Doing fine I guess. Wanted to watch some more anime yesterday, but after I had watched the tate no yuusha episode I was "forced" to play stellaris mp with my friend and then after that only had time to just barely watch 1 more ep of doukyonin wa hiza before going to bed :3
Mar 22, 2019 12:15 AM

Apr 2013
Nyanpasu~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
If it was for different reasons then it hardly counts now does it? Not to forget you still didn't act on it :P
Wasn't that because of the 2011 version though? :3

Of course, it's a good example :3
Search engine entires :P

Oh don't worry, we have plugins that were edited directly too. Though admittedly that's mostly because the plugins themselves broke, have either not gotten any updates in years or are practically impossible to update and needed to be fixed xD
And now you of course have no idea anymore what any of that code does? :3

That's what context is for :3

Who would've imagined back then that dem textures would become that high res? Besides, it's not like you have to use such high res uncompressed textures :3
Yeah, but it's quite funny if you think about it with today's standards xD
A 256gb sd? Dayem dude :P

Make that 21 and we have a deal :P
But the reasoning does not. Besides, that movie was way too vague because of a lack of characterisation anyway :3

Not because it's a good adventure anime with kemonomimi? :3
Says the guy who enthusiastically kept posting oppai pictures from it while it aired >:3

Did you like it? :3

Doing fine I guess. Wanted to watch some more anime yesterday, but after I had watched the tate no yuusha episode I was "forced" to play stellaris mp with my friend and then after that only had time to just barely watch 1 more ep of doukyonin wa hiza before going to bed :3

It's not my job to act on it, anyway you're a heretic :3
Probably, but I wanted to watch both versions like I did with FMA. And it's always a good idea to start with the one which does not adapt as much ^^

So would "Blitzkrieg" be :3
Entire search engines? ;P

Great, are you doing anything in a way it's supposed to be done as well? xD
Luckily those were only some small projects, so it's not that hard to get back into it again :3

Or you could just write it the right way so you don't need to rely on context alone ^^

Well you also don't have to play good games, but you still do, don't you? xD
Hey, my phone is supposed to work for the next years, so I better go all out when it comes to memory :3

I doubt that ;P
Of coures my reasoning still stands, characterization takes a lot of time away from a good movie. Without characterization I won't like it, so everything I said makes perfect sense :3

Nope, though I won't mind if it turns out to be a good adventure anime :3
I only post them because you like them so much... weren't those your words? :>

Yeah, it was pretty much the same as the usual series. They could've made it into three episodes and nobody would've noticed that it's supposed to be a movie ^^
Mar 22, 2019 1:51 AM

Jul 2013
Ohayou~ :3

Gator said:
Nyanpasu~ :3

It's not my job to act on it, anyway you're a heretic :3
Probably, but I wanted to watch both versions like I did with FMA. And it's always a good idea to start with the one which does not adapt as much ^^

So would "Blitzkrieg" be :3
Entire search engines? ;P

Great, are you doing anything in a way it's supposed to be done as well? xD
Luckily those were only some small projects, so it's not that hard to get back into it again :3

Or you could just write it the right way so you don't need to rely on context alone ^^

Well you also don't have to play good games, but you still do, don't you? xD
Hey, my phone is supposed to work for the next years, so I better go all out when it comes to memory :3

I doubt that ;P
Of coures my reasoning still stands, characterization takes a lot of time away from a good movie. Without characterization I won't like it, so everything I said makes perfect sense :3

Nope, though I won't mind if it turns out to be a good adventure anime :3
I only post them because you like them so much... weren't those your words? :>

Yeah, it was pretty much the same as the usual series. They could've made it into three episodes and nobody would've noticed that it's supposed to be a movie ^^

In the eyes of the inquisition, not reporting the heretic equals condoning heresy which equals heresy :3
And do you have any idea when you'll start with 2011 version? :3

And both are words that need not be translated in english text :3
Yes, exactly :P

Of course. We make our websites responsive and what not, and the code we write isn't that far off the way it's always written in the wordpress community. We're even avoiding writing unnecessarily messy code like all css rules on 1 line xD
Unlike what I'm working on then. But didn't you say before you don't do private projects? :3

Say that to the japanese who remove entire parts of sentences like who or what they're talking about once the context has been established before at one point in the conversation :P

I guess, but they're not the AAA games that take up a 100gb on your hdd for no good reason xD
Just getting high amounts of storage space won't keep it alive though :3

No really. She only gets up when there's something to get up for, like food, going for a walk or greeting visitors :P
That depends on how it's handled. In a good movie the characterisation should be integrated well enough that no time is wasted. It's not like you need to waste time on character introductions or anything boring like that :3

That it is. Though it could've been better :3
In my case I can use those words, but you cannot :P

But that still doesn't make you add it, does it? :3

Mar 22, 2019 4:25 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:

In the eyes of the inquisition, not reporting the heretic equals condoning heresy which equals heresy :3
And do you have any idea when you'll start with 2011 version? :3

Of course. We make our websites responsive and what not, and the code we write isn't that far off the way it's always written in the wordpress community. We're even avoiding writing unnecessarily messy code like all css rules on 1 line xD
Unlike what I'm working on then. But didn't you say before you don't do private projects? :3

Say that to the japanese who remove entire parts of sentences like who or what they're talking about once the context has been established before at one point in the conversation :P

I guess, but they're not the AAA games that take up a 100gb on your hdd for no good reason xD
Just getting high amounts of storage space won't keep it alive though :3

No really. She only gets up when there's something to get up for, like food, going for a walk or greeting visitors :P
That depends on how it's handled. In a good movie the characterisation should be integrated well enough that no time is wasted. It's not like you need to waste time on character introductions or anything boring like that :3

That it is. Though it could've been better :3
In my case I can use those words, but you cannot :P

But that still doesn't make you add it, does it? :3

How do you know that I haven't already reported you? :3
Nah, unfortunately I didn't enjoy HxH that much, so I'm in no hurry to rewatch it ^^

So basically you adjusted your coding standards to wordpress, well I guess at least it's consistent then xD
I don't do anymore, I used to back in the days though :3

Sounds like whataboutism to me now xD

But some people just enjoy playing beautiful games, so why should they stop doing so? :3
No, but at least I won't have to worry about running out of space so soon ^^

Obviously cats are not different when it comes to that, but according to Google it's highly unlikely that your dog sleeps that long :3
You'll never be able to introduce a character that well while progressing the plot at the same time, instead of just focusing on character introduction and then continuing. So having more time to develop your story is always a good thing :3

What did you not like about it? :3
So Dutchies are allowed to use it and Germans are not? :P

Nah, would only make my list longer but not add anything worth imo :3

It's Friday so I'm in a pretty good mood. Also I can leave my current annoying task for a while and will start a new task next week which should be less annoying xD
Yesterday I just did the usual and started Noragami. Since you didn't recommend any action anime from those you watched, I just chose something popular ^^

How about you?
Mar 22, 2019 5:13 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

How do you know that I haven't already reported you? :3
Nah, unfortunately I didn't enjoy HxH that much, so I'm in no hurry to rewatch it ^^

So basically you adjusted your coding standards to wordpress, well I guess at least it's consistent then xD
I don't do anymore, I used to back in the days though :3

Sounds like whataboutism to me now xD

But some people just enjoy playing beautiful games, so why should they stop doing so? :3
No, but at least I won't have to worry about running out of space so soon ^^

Obviously cats are not different when it comes to that, but according to Google it's highly unlikely that your dog sleeps that long :3
You'll never be able to introduce a character that well while progressing the plot at the same time, instead of just focusing on character introduction and then continuing. So having more time to develop your story is always a good thing :3

What did you not like about it? :3
So Dutchies are allowed to use it and Germans are not? :P

Nah, would only make my list longer but not add anything worth imo :3

It's Friday so I'm in a pretty good mood. Also I can leave my current annoying task for a while and will start a new task next week which should be less annoying xD
Yesterday I just did the usual and started Noragami. Since you didn't recommend any action anime from those you watched, I just chose something popular ^^

How about you?

Because if you had I would've already been executed :3
Maybe the 2011 version is better? Kinda like with fma? :3

Yep. I wonder what will happen though if we actually were to start using something OO like with my project. I mean, none of my colleagues have any experience writing OO code. Hell, I even had to explain to them how to access a public class property xD
So back then you still wanted to improve your skillz in certain areas or something? :3

It's a legitimate argument :P

When they realize a game is about gameplay and not graphics? :3
And I don't have to worry about running out of space with 32gb :3

Maybe she doesn't actually sleep, but she does lie down somewhere without opening her eyes for hours and hours (unless you for example come to pet her) :3
Having more time isn't always better. Case and point, One Piece :3
Satoshi kon movies for example have a tendency to have a lot of characterisation in the short time they have available without any wasted time :3

The adventure aspect of ookami was really good, but at some point towards the end of both seasons they stay in a single location for too long :3
This has nothing to do with nationality, this is about you obviously being a fanatic oppai lover whereas I'm not :P

Like I said before though there's no problem in having a longer list :3

But that means you're still working on it for today? xD
Of course you did, you always do that :P

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I watched the latest ep of kaguya-sama and manaria friends, read the latest chapter of nanatsu no taizai, watched last week's RTV and yesterday's ATV, listened to some music, watched some youtube and played some piano :3
Mar 22, 2019 5:31 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Because if you had I would've already been executed :3
Maybe the 2011 version is better? Kinda like with fma? :3

Yep. I wonder what will happen though if we actually were to start using something OO like with my project. I mean, none of my colleagues have any experience writing OO code. Hell, I even had to explain to them how to access a public class property xD
So back then you still wanted to improve your skillz in certain areas or something? :3

It's a legitimate argument :P

When they realize a game is about gameplay and not graphics? :3
And I don't have to worry about running out of space with 32gb :3

Maybe she doesn't actually sleep, but she does lie down somewhere without opening her eyes for hours and hours (unless you for example come to pet her) :3
Having more time isn't always better. Case and point, One Piece :3
Satoshi kon movies for example have a tendency to have a lot of characterisation in the short time they have available without any wasted time :3

The adventure aspect of ookami was really good, but at some point towards the end of both seasons they stay in a single location for too long :3
This has nothing to do with nationality, this is about you obviously being a fanatic oppai lover whereas I'm not :P

Like I said before though there's no problem in having a longer list :3

But that means you're still working on it for today? xD
Of course you did, you always do that :P

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I watched the latest ep of kaguya-sama and manaria friends, read the latest chapter of nanatsu no taizai, watched last week's RTV and yesterday's ATV, listened to some music, watched some youtube and played some piano :3

Maybe you're just that good at hiding in the Dutch countryside? :3
From what I heard the at least adapted the characters pretty faitfhully though and I didn't like a single one of them a lot so... ^^

Uuuh, okay. How old are your colleagues? I mean for a while now everyone should've learned some OOP at the university, right? xD
Pretty much, I was very interested in 3D programming especially so I fooled around a lot with that :3

So if I complain to the Japanese first, I then am allowed to complain to you as well? ^^

So you wanna tell them what they should enjoy and what they shouldn't? :3
While I would already be at the limit with 32GB ^^

Maybe you should pet her more often then? ^^
Can't say anything about those movies since I haven't watched them :3

But if my PTW list is long it's suddenly a problem? ;P

Unfortunately yes, but I don't expect any great breakthroughs xD
Not always, I watched Gochiusa because you told me to :P

You really have a lot to catch up to, huh? So many stuff to watch yesterday ^^
Mar 22, 2019 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Maybe you're just that good at hiding in the Dutch countryside? :3
From what I heard the at least adapted the characters pretty faitfhully though and I didn't like a single one of them a lot so... ^^

Uuuh, okay. How old are your colleagues? I mean for a while now everyone should've learned some OOP at the university, right? xD
Pretty much, I was very interested in 3D programming especially so I fooled around a lot with that :3

So if I complain to the Japanese first, I then am allowed to complain to you as well? ^^

So you wanna tell them what they should enjoy and what they shouldn't? :3
While I would already be at the limit with 32GB ^^

Maybe you should pet her more often then? ^^
Can't say anything about those movies since I haven't watched them :3

But if my PTW list is long it's suddenly a problem? ;P

Unfortunately yes, but I don't expect any great breakthroughs xD
Not always, I watched Gochiusa because you told me to :P

You really have a lot to catch up to, huh? So many stuff to watch yesterday ^^

And you think the inquisition couldn't find me? If they had to they'd nuke the whole area just to be sure I'm dead along with any other people I might have infected with my heresy :3
Didn't hxh have good action or something either? :3

I hate to break your bubble, but I don't know a single person who went to university xD
But you gave up in the end because of the involved math? :3

Only if the japanese agree with your complaint :P

No, but it's a game. If graphics is all you want then you can watch a movie or something :3
I don't even listen to music on my phone. Then again that's because I have no need to :3

Oh don't worry, she's getting more than enough attention on a daily basis xD
I'd tell you're the better than ghibli movies, but you haven't watched any of those either, soooo xD

There's a difference between "watching too much" and "planning to watch too much" :P

Well yesterday you said you at least had a lead right? :3
And yet you still stubbornly refuse to watch aria :P

Yep. Now I'm still 2 eps behind on dororo, 3 on gotoubun, 2 on meiji tokyo renka, 1 on index 3 and a whopping 9 on boogiepop because apparently they decided to air 18 episodes in a single season xD
Mar 22, 2019 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
And you think the inquisition couldn't find me? If they had to they'd nuke the whole area just to be sure I'm dead along with any other people I might have infected with my heresy :3
Didn't hxh have good action or something either? :3

I hate to break your bubble, but I don't know a single person who went to university xD
But you gave up in the end because of the involved math? :3

Only if the japanese agree with your complaint :P

No, but it's a game. If graphics is all you want then you can watch a movie or something :3
I don't even listen to music on my phone. Then again that's because I have no need to :3

Oh don't worry, she's getting more than enough attention on a daily basis xD
I'd tell you're the better than ghibli movies, but you haven't watched any of those either, soooo xD

There's a difference between "watching too much" and "planning to watch too much" :P

Well yesterday you said you at least had a lead right? :3
And yet you still stubbornly refuse to watch aria :P

Yep. Now I'm still 2 eps behind on dororo, 3 on gotoubun, 2 on meiji tokyo renka, 1 on index 3 and a whopping 9 on boogiepop because apparently they decided to air 18 episodes in a single season xD

Whole area or whole planet? xD
Hmm there were some good scenes, but far too few. A lot of it was a bit boring, but maybe because it's also rather old :3

Oh damn... well that explains it I guess xD
Nah, I just had to program so much at work that I couldn't bother to continue at home. Rather practice playing guitar or piano in that time :3

Now you're making it impossible for me on purpose ;P

The number of full CGI movies that look good is really low though ^^
Well I only do when commuting so that's almost 3 hours a day xD

Sounds familiar, does your dad also feed her perfectly fine ham? xD
Exactly, maybe I'm just watching the wrong movies? ^^

The way I see it those two are very related :3

I did, but it lead to a an interface which got implemented by a class function "startup"... which was empty xD
Well given that I "only" gave Gochiusa a 6/10 and I expect less from Aria, can you really blame me? :P

Damn, guess I know what you'll be doing the whole weekend then. Try to make some room for piano practice as well somehow ^^
Mar 22, 2019 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Whole area or whole planet? xD
Hmm there were some good scenes, but far too few. A lot of it was a bit boring, but maybe because it's also rather old :3

Oh damn... well that explains it I guess xD
Nah, I just had to program so much at work that I couldn't bother to continue at home. Rather practice playing guitar or piano in that time :3

Now you're making it impossible for me on purpose ;P

The number of full CGI movies that look good is really low though ^^
Well I only do when commuting so that's almost 3 hours a day xD

Sounds familiar, does your dad also feed her perfectly fine ham? xD
Exactly, maybe I'm just watching the wrong movies? ^^

The way I see it those two are very related :3

I did, but it lead to a an interface which got implemented by a class function "startup"... which was empty xD
Well given that I "only" gave Gochiusa a 6/10 and I expect less from Aria, can you really blame me? :P

Damn, guess I know what you'll be doing the whole weekend then. Try to make some room for piano practice as well somehow ^^

That depends on the usefulness of the planet to the imperium xD
Well storywise it shouldn't change much because of the age right? :3

People going to the study is super rare around here. That doesn't mean we don't get any OOP at the lower education levels though. In my case I just didn't get any at school because it was the first year they did the study. From what I hear they apparently rectified that to a certain degree :3
But at the time you didn't play piano yet? :3

Whatever could you be talking about? :P

They don't have to be full ch though as those games try to look "realistic" anyways which is the worst type of art to go with because nothing ages worse :3
And I don't do that at all xD

Nah, but my mother does like feeding her some of her dessert xD
Well the satoshi kon movies are definitely recommendable. He had a very unique style of directing which wasn't really possible in live action and they're among the rare kind of movies where every scene has some kind of purpose towards the ending, even if it might not seem that way at first :3

Having too many on your ptw list results in trouble finding what to watch next, whereas having a longer completed list causes no issues :3

In php the return value of an empty function is null, but I assume that's no issue in java? xD
But you have no good reason to expect less from it :P

That depends on whether I'll feel like watching airing anime all day, but I should be able to find some time for piano :3
The sheet I posted earlier for example is a pretty fun piece, and should even be somewhat doable. Not that I should start practicing that though :3
Mar 22, 2019 7:20 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
That depends on the usefulness of the planet to the imperium xD
Well storywise it shouldn't change much because of the age right? :3

People going to the study is super rare around here. That doesn't mean we don't get any OOP at the lower education levels though. In my case I just didn't get any at school because it was the first year they did the study. From what I hear they apparently rectified that to a certain degree :3
But at the time you didn't play piano yet? :3

Whatever could you be talking about? :P

They don't have to be full ch though as those games try to look "realistic" anyways which is the worst type of art to go with because nothing ages worse :3
And I don't do that at all xD

Nah, but my mother does like feeding her some of her dessert xD
Well the satoshi kon movies are definitely recommendable. He had a very unique style of directing which wasn't really possible in live action and they're among the rare kind of movies where every scene has some kind of purpose towards the ending, even if it might not seem that way at first :3

Having too many on your ptw list results in trouble finding what to watch next, whereas having a longer completed list causes no issues :3

In php the return value of an empty function is null, but I assume that's no issue in java? xD
But you have no good reason to expect less from it :P

That depends on whether I'll feel like watching airing anime all day, but I should be able to find some time for piano :3
The sheet I posted earlier for example is a pretty fun piece, and should even be somewhat doable. Not that I should start practicing that though :3

I guess that's bad news for planet earth xD
Yep, which is another reason for me not to be too hyped about it :3

OOP without studying? I didn't even learn making a website in HTML in school xD
Not much, I think I only played a bit on my mum's keyboard :3

Because the Japanese will never agree with a white weeb like me :P

When it comes to older games I agree with that, but every year that is 10 years old or newer still looks as good as on the first day imo :3
Lucky you then and hopefully lucky me soon as well ^^

What kind of dessert are we talking about her? Icecream? xD
Sounds a bit like Monogatari :3

But if I run out of stuff to watch because I used up my PTW list, that's also bad :3

Oh, that's not the issue. You can totally write such a function. It just has no purpose and just confuses the programmer xD
I have, the girls don't seem as cute :3

It indeed does look doable for you, though it would be another piece you start and probably never finish? ^^
Mar 22, 2019 7:57 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I guess that's bad news for planet earth xD
Yep, which is another reason for me not to be too hyped about it :3

OOP without studying? I didn't even learn making a website in HTML in school xD
Not much, I think I only played a bit on my mum's keyboard :3

Because the Japanese will never agree with a white weeb like me :P

When it comes to older games I agree with that, but every year that is 10 years old or newer still looks as good as on the first day imo :3
Lucky you then and hopefully lucky me soon as well ^^

What kind of dessert are we talking about her? Icecream? xD
Sounds a bit like Monogatari :3

But if I run out of stuff to watch because I used up my PTW list, that's also bad :3

Oh, that's not the issue. You can totally write such a function. It just has no purpose and just confuses the programmer xD
I have, the girls don't seem as cute :3

It indeed does look doable for you, though it would be another piece you start and probably never finish? ^^

Not counting that earth is holy terra in the future xD
Unless of course the older one is very filler heavy or whatever :3

No no, it's a webdevelopment study. It doesn't have to be university to be a study xD
And I hope your own piano is much better than the one your mother had? :3

So they would if you weren't white? :P
Be careful with your choice of words on today's overly sensitive internet young man xD

Even skyrim? :3
You'll have to go by car though right? :3

Nah, "Vla" xD

Well monogatari has a really abstract style, but those satoshi kon movies tend to have all kinds of interesting cuts and things like that. Very fast paced editing while having a more realistic artstyle while still being very surreal. Like I mentioned before, they usually blend the line between what's real and what's not :3
This is an animation short (1 minute long) he did for "Ani*Kuri" in 2008 :3

If you don't have anything on your ptw list you can just look for something on mal or wherever :3

But you had a nullpointer exception right? Can't that exception be thrown when you try to do something with the return value of a function, but that function then returns null because it doesn't return anything? At least it sounds like something that'd cause an exception related to null :3
By that argument almost nothing is worth watching because something more cute than gochiusa is in the realm of legends :P

Considering how that's the case most of the time it would seem so yeah xD
And guess what? That piece is super dramatic, like halloween dramatic :3
Mar 25, 2019 12:13 AM

Apr 2013
Mar 25, 2019 2:31 AM

Jul 2013

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3
Mar 25, 2019 2:44 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3

Doing alright, just another bad Monday morning as usual ^^
You should be proud of me, I managed to have brunch in a cafe both on Saturday and Sunday and also had BBQ at a friend's place on Saturday xD
Else I just watched some Noragami and had no time yesterday to watch the new Fairy Tail and One Piece episodes :3

What about you?
Mar 25, 2019 3:02 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Doing alright, just another bad Monday morning as usual ^^
You should be proud of me, I managed to have brunch in a cafe both on Saturday and Sunday and also had BBQ at a friend's place on Saturday xD
Else I just watched some Noragami and had no time yesterday to watch the new Fairy Tail and One Piece episodes :3

What about you?

I guess I should say sasuga xD

Doing fine as well I guess. Turns out I had to play some more stellaris this weekend, do some modding related stuff, play the piano, read a manga and went on an annual trip to an all you can eat restaurant so in the end I wasn't able to watch enough weekly anime. Well, I did catch up with kaguya-sama and index 3 :3
Mar 25, 2019 3:04 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
I guess I should say sasuga xD

Doing fine as well I guess. Turns out I had to play some more stellaris this weekend, do some modding related stuff, play the piano, read a manga and went on an annual trip to an all you can eat restaurant so in the end I wasn't able to watch enough weekly anime. Well, I did catch up with kaguya-sama and index 3 :3

You could also say "yappari"? xD

What kind of all-you-can-eat restaurant? Mine on Sunday was pretty much like this as well, breakfast and lunch buffet for 25€ from 10 o'clock to 14 o'clock with free hot beverages :3
At least I wasn't the only one who didn't have as much time as needed for watching anime ^^
Mar 25, 2019 3:22 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
You could also say "yappari"? xD

What kind of all-you-can-eat restaurant? Mine on Sunday was pretty much like this as well, breakfast and lunch buffet for 25€ from 10 o'clock to 14 o'clock with free hot beverages :3
At least I wasn't the only one who didn't have as much time as needed for watching anime ^^

Or yahari :3

A chinese one, in germany too no less :3
As usual I was the only one who went with seafood like shrimp, salmon and squid. Came back to the table with squid and they were looking at me like, what the f did you order this time? xD

I need that time way more than you this time around though considering how much catching up I have to do :3
Mar 25, 2019 4:39 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Or yahari :3

A chinese one, in germany too no less :3
As usual I was the only one who went with seafood like shrimp, salmon and squid. Came back to the table with squid and they were looking at me like, what the f did you order this time? xD

I need that time way more than you this time around though considering how much catching up I have to do :3

You mean because of the new season? This will be dope :3

Oh, you visited Germany? On Saturday? ^^
Surprisingly I don't even hate squid that much, Japan made me try it and it's not bad. Would still prefer "normal" meat though xD

True, I only have two episodes to watch and then I can continue with Noragami. And maybe I'll start an ecchi tomorrow as well :3
Mar 25, 2019 4:56 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

You mean because of the new season? This will be dope :3

Oh, you visited Germany? On Saturday? ^^
Surprisingly I don't even hate squid that much, Japan made me try it and it's not bad. Would still prefer "normal" meat though xD

True, I only have two episodes to watch and then I can continue with Noragami. And maybe I'll start an ecchi tomorrow as well :3

No, not because of the new season :3

On sunday. That's the advantage to living so close to the border :3
And how did japan make you try it? :3

Oh, so you're in the mood for ecchi again :P
Mar 25, 2019 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

No, not because of the new season :3

On sunday. That's the advantage to living so close to the border :3
And how did japan make you try it? :3

Oh, so you're in the mood for ecchi again :P

Awww.... my statement still stands though xD

The disadvantage is that you live close to Germany, the country in which the politicians insult the youth as bots or rabble :3
It looked tasty, so I tried it. Not in a recognizable form like this though xD

A bit, saw some GIFs from that Kaguya-anime again and it looked quite juicy :>
Mar 25, 2019 5:22 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

Awww.... my statement still stands though xD

The disadvantage is that you live close to Germany, the country in which the politicians insult the youth as bots or rabble :3
It looked tasty, so I tried it. Not in a recognizable form like this though xD

A bit, saw some GIFs from that Kaguya-anime again and it looked quite juicy :>

More 8man is always welcome right? :3

That would only be a disadvantage if it were any different here. At least in germany people care somewhat about privacy :3
I've had squid in 2 different restaurants so far, and they were recognizable in both xD

Let me guess, they were chika pics? :3
Mar 25, 2019 5:52 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
More 8man is always welcome right? :3

That would only be a disadvantage if it were any different here. At least in germany people care somewhat about privacy :3
I've had squid in 2 different restaurants so far, and they were recognizable in both xD

Let me guess, they were chika pics? :3

Indeed, an unexpected but welcome announcement :3

Which doesn't help if the politicians give a crap about what we think anyway ^^
Guess in German restaurants that's typical, in Japan at the fish market though there were a lot of those xD

Indeed, seemed like a beach episode to me :3
Mar 25, 2019 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Indeed, an unexpected but welcome announcement :3

Which doesn't help if the politicians give a crap about what we think anyway ^^
Guess in German restaurants that's typical, in Japan at the fish market though there were a lot of those xD

Indeed, seemed like a beach episode to me :3

And looking at the announcement pic it might be about isshiki :3

I mean, in germany at least the kind of laws that get passed here wouldn't work. It's only a matter of time before they start banning vpn connections :3
The non-recognizable ones? I mean, I just had recognizable ones in germany xD

Then I hate to break your bubble, but no beach episode so far :3
Mar 25, 2019 6:24 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
And looking at the announcement pic it might be about isshiki :3

I mean, in germany at least the kind of laws that get passed here wouldn't work. It's only a matter of time before they start banning vpn connections :3
The non-recognizable ones? I mean, I just had recognizable ones in germany xD

Then I hate to break your bubble, but no beach episode so far :3

I don't mind that, Yui would have been even better, but Iroha is also great :3

At least the Netherlands were against upload filters while our politicians were the one who even had that trash idea xD
Oh, I misread your reply. I've only seen whole squids so far in Japan :3

Wonder where that GIF on Gelbooru was from then, maybe just some dream? ^^
Mar 25, 2019 6:34 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I don't mind that, Yui would have been even better, but Iroha is also great :3

At least the Netherlands were against upload filters while our politicians were the one who even had that trash idea xD
Oh, I misread your reply. I've only seen whole squids so far in Japan :3

Wonder where that GIF on Gelbooru was from then, maybe just some dream? ^^

What if it's about both? :3

Meanwhile our government likes passing a law that allows certain government agencies to arbitrarily spy on everyone even if they're not suspected of anything, keep the data for 3 years and ship it off to any foreign government they please, ignore the fact that the citizens voted against it using lawful means that should allow us to prevent that kind of stuff, and then proceed to revoke our right to do that altogether :P
Also, we are like the only "democracy" that does not have a concept of testing laws against the constitution because obviously the government can do that themselves right? :3
So you managed to find a place in japan to eat unrecognizable squid? :3

It was from the anime for sure, but not a beach episode :3
Mar 25, 2019 6:59 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
What if it's about both? :3

Meanwhile our government likes passing a law that allows certain government agencies to arbitrarily spy on everyone even if they're not suspected of anything, keep the data for 3 years and ship it off to any foreign government they please, ignore the fact that the citizens voted against it using lawful means that should allow us to prevent that kind of stuff, and then proceed to revoke our right to do that altogether :P
Also, we are like the only "democracy" that does not have a concept of testing laws against the constitution because obviously the government can do that themselves right? :3
So you managed to find a place in japan to eat unrecognizable squid? :3

It was from the anime for sure, but not a beach episode :3

That would be even better, but don't forget 8man in there :3

Our government doesn't need a law to spy on everyone, they just do it anyway. And since the US can do whatever they want in Germany anyway, they already have all the data they need. Also everything that's written in the coaliation agreement of course is completely optional xD
Yeah, also no the fish market. At least I think it was squid, looked like a huge fishstick but cocktail creme on it ^^

Maybe there will be a beach episode later on though? It's pretty much mandatory for such a show :3
Mar 25, 2019 7:05 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
That would be even better, but don't forget 8man in there :3

Our government doesn't need a law to spy on everyone, they just do it anyway. And since the US can do whatever they want in Germany anyway, they already have all the data they need. Also everything that's written in the coaliation agreement of course is completely optional xD
Yeah, also no the fish market. At least I think it was squid, looked like a huge fishstick but cocktail creme on it ^^

Maybe there will be a beach episode later on though? It's pretty much mandatory for such a show :3

8man needn't even be mentioned :3

Of course, I'm not saying the government abides by its own laws, but now they can do it legally. Besides, due to german privacy laws you're pretty much a free man on the roads if you drive a bike xD
Could it have been tempura perhaps? Though I assume you would've recognized it if it was :3

Only 1 episode left though and we already know what that episode will be about. The beach has happened already at this point, but they didn't dedicate a whole episode to it :3
Mar 25, 2019 7:15 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
8man needn't even be mentioned :3

Of course, I'm not saying the government abides by its own laws, but now they can do it legally. Besides, due to german privacy laws you're pretty much a free man on the roads if you drive a bike xD
Could it have been tempura perhaps? Though I assume you would've recognized it if it was :3

Only 1 episode left though and we already know what that episode will be about. The beach has happened already at this point, but they didn't dedicate a whole episode to it :3

Good, he needs the most screentime obviously :3

What do you mean erman privacy laws that influence cycling? :3
Oh no, I know that tempura is. I can't find a picture of it online though, it looked like a thick fishsticks on which they put a mix of cheese and cocktail sauce xD

Only one episode left? Seems like MAL is behind in their episode guide then. Well as long as they showed some bikini I'm good hehe :>
Mar 25, 2019 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Good, he needs the most screentime obviously :3

What do you mean erman privacy laws that influence cycling? :3
Oh no, I know that tempura is. I can't find a picture of it online though, it looked like a thick fishsticks on which they put a mix of cheese and cocktail sauce xD

Only one episode left? Seems like MAL is behind in their episode guide then. Well as long as they showed some bikini I'm good hehe :>

Which shouldn't be difficult considering he's the mc :3

No no, bike as in motorcycle :3
Hmmm, as expected if I search for "japanese fish sticks" I find nothing but tempura and actual fish on sticks xD

Many anime are only 1 episode away from finishing at this point. But yeah, they did show some bikini :3
Mar 25, 2019 7:40 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Which shouldn't be difficult considering he's the mc :3

No no, bike as in motorcycle :3
Hmmm, as expected if I search for "japanese fish sticks" I find nothing but tempura and actual fish on sticks xD

Many anime are only 1 episode away from finishing at this point. But yeah, they did show some bikini :3

For most anime that's true, but most of the time the MC sucks xD

I still don't get what you mean by that :3
Yeah, I also searched for "Japanese squig stick" and got those pictures xD

Good, somehow I don't have many shows in the next season I plan to watch though ^^
Mar 25, 2019 7:45 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
For most anime that's true, but most of the time the MC sucks xD

I still don't get what you mean by that :3
Yeah, I also searched for "Japanese squig stick" and got those pictures xD

Good, somehow I don't have many shows in the next season I plan to watch though ^^

True, but that doesn't detract their screentime :3

I mean that both your license plate and your face have to be visible for you to say get a fine for driving too fast. However on a bike the license plate is on the back xD
Didn't you ask what it was called? :3

And I have too many potential shows :3
Mar 26, 2019 4:40 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
True, but that doesn't detract their screentime :3

I mean that both your license plate and your face have to be visible for you to say get a fine for driving too fast. However on a bike the license plate is on the back xD
Didn't you ask what it was called? :3

And I have too many potential shows :3

But maybe if the MC is actually interesting it will? :3

Oh you meant that, yeah that's a funny rule. I don't own a motorcycle though unfortunately xD
I read its name, but it's been so long that I don't remember it ^^

What would those shows be? So far I only have OPM2, SNK 3.2 Isekai Quartet, Kenja no Mago and Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san :3
Mar 26, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

But maybe if the MC is actually interesting it will? :3

Oh you meant that, yeah that's a funny rule. I don't own a motorcycle though unfortunately xD
I read its name, but it's been so long that I don't remember it ^^

What would those shows be? So far I only have OPM2, SNK 3.2 Isekai Quartet, Kenja no Mago and Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san :3

If their screentime is reduced because they're interesting then they're not much of an MC :3

Well, at least that means you're not driving one of those death machines xD

Maybe you'll remember it at the strangest time :3

It depends on when they're actually airing, but ones I might potentially watch are OPM 2, SnK 3, Fruits Basket, Kenja no Mago, Fairy Gone, BokuBen, Nande koto ni sensei ga, Shoumetsu toshi, Senryuu shoujo, Midara na ao-chan wa benkyou ga dekinai and joshikausei... let's hope it won't actually end up being that many xD

Mar 26, 2019 5:35 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

If their screentime is reduced because they're interesting then they're not much of an MC :3

Well, at least that means you're not driving one of those death machines xD

Maybe you'll remember it at the strangest time :3

It depends on when they're actually airing, but ones I might potentially watch are OPM 2, SnK 3, Fruits Basket, Kenja no Mago, Fairy Gone, BokuBen, Nande koto ni sensei ga, Shoumetsu toshi, Senryuu shoujo, Midara na ao-chan wa benkyou ga dekinai and joshikausei... let's hope it won't actually end up being that many xD

I would say the opposite is rather true, boring MCs get the most screentime somehow ^^

Yeah I wouldn't wanna drive one of those, but I could sell it for some good money xD

I doubt it, it's rather completely gone from my mind :3

So you secretly hope they some of them will be bad? xD

Doing good, watched my "seasonals" yesterday and two more episodes of Noragami. Also todays after work I'll go watch the BnHA movie with two friends of mine in the cinema :3
Also article 13 just got approved... Seems like EU doesn't work after all :3

How are you doing?
Mar 26, 2019 5:41 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I would say the opposite is rather true, boring MCs get the most screentime somehow ^^

Yeah I wouldn't wanna drive one of those, but I could sell it for some good money xD

I doubt it, it's rather completely gone from my mind :3

So you secretly hope they some of them will be bad? xD

Doing good, watched my "seasonals" yesterday and two more episodes of Noragami. Also todays after work I'll go watch the BnHA movie with two friends of mine in the cinema :3
Also article 13 just got approved... Seems like EU doesn't work after all :3

How are you doing?

They can't be an MC though if they get very little screentime :3

That you could, but that would imply you bought it in the first place :3

You never know right? :3

Only if that means I know not to watch them before I start xD

After you've visited a restaurant with them I assume? :P
Yeah, just read that too. Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Better start using a vpn right? :3

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I just got my car back from the garage, finished the manga I mentioned, played some more piano, finished tensura and watched the latest 3 episodes of dororo :3
Today I should continue reducing my backlog :3
Mar 26, 2019 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
They can't be an MC though if they get very little screentime :3

That you could, but that would imply you bought it in the first place :3

You never know right? :3

Only if that means I know not to watch them before I start xD

After you've visited a restaurant with them I assume? :P
Yeah, just read that too. Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Better start using a vpn right? :3

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I just got my car back from the garage, finished the manga I mentioned, played some more piano, finished tensura and watched the latest 3 episodes of dororo :3
Today I should continue reducing my backlog :3

Seems like you've never watched Tenjou Tenge xD

I could maybe get it as a prize somewhere? :3

Maybe I'll stumble on an image of it again or I could upload the picture I took from it and ask someone ^^

So you will also not drop something once you started watching it? :3

Actually not, I'll eat dinner at home :P
Yeah until they find out what a VPN is and make a law against that as well :3

How big is your backlog now? ^^
Mar 26, 2019 7:18 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Seems like you've never watched Tenjou Tenge xD

I could maybe get it as a prize somewhere? :3

Maybe I'll stumble on an image of it again or I could upload the picture I took from it and ask someone ^^

So you will also not drop something once you started watching it? :3

Actually not, I'll eat dinner at home :P
Yeah until they find out what a VPN is and make a law against that as well :3

How big is your backlog now? ^^

How'd you know? xD

What kind of contest or whatever would give you something like that as a prize other than one related to driving such things? :3

That last one seems like a pain though :3

I try to at least :3

Omg, the sky is falling! xD
If they do then they can no longer deny that they're trying to mimic china though :3

Hmmm, currently I'm 9 episodes behind on boogiepop, 1 episode of fairy tail, 3 of gotoubun, 1 of manaria friends and 3 of meiji tokyo renka ^^;
Mar 26, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
How'd you know? xD

What kind of contest or whatever would give you something like that as a prize other than one related to driving such things? :3

That last one seems like a pain though :3

I try to at least :3

Omg, the sky is falling! xD
If they do then they can no longer deny that they're trying to mimic china though :3

Hmmm, currently I'm 9 episodes behind on boogiepop, 1 episode of fairy tail, 3 of gotoubun, 1 of manaria friends and 3 of meiji tokyo renka ^^;

Because that was 90% flashbacks in which the protagonist didn't appear, so.... xD

Sometimes you have to answer really really easy questions on TV in a show and can get a car for that. Why not a motorcycle? :3

Indeed, so I shouldn't upload it and show it to you either? ^^

Btw why can't I read your comments in your list anymore? :o

Sounds like a quote from Asterix xD
Don't give them ideas, especially with such a low point account... seems like you weren't a good citizen those last few years ^^

I see, well I didn't like the last episdoe of Fairy Tail too much. That was the first time not even I could redeem how that member of the 12 got defeated T_T
Mar 26, 2019 7:41 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Because that was 90% flashbacks in which the protagonist didn't appear, so.... xD

Sometimes you have to answer really really easy questions on TV in a show and can get a car for that. Why not a motorcycle? :3

Indeed, so I shouldn't upload it and show it to you either? ^^

Btw why can't I read your comments in your list anymore? :o

Sounds like a quote from Asterix xD
Don't give them ideas, especially with such a low point account... seems like you weren't a good citizen those last few years ^^

I see, well I didn't like the last episdoe of Fairy Tail too much. That was the first time not even I could redeem how that member of the 12 got defeated T_T

Maybe they're the mc in another adapted medium that isn't plagued by flashbacks? xD

But in those shows it's always a car, not a motorcycle :3

Nope, you can't legally prove you're the legal owner of the pic so article 13 won't allow it :P
But seriously, I doubt I could identify it? :3

Have you looked beyond my currently watching list? I don't add comments to those :3

No no, in that case it'd read "By Toutatis! The sky is falling!" xD
I don't think anyone on this site has been a very good citizen by those standards. And of course, when such a law is passed it'll be passed with retroactivity :3

Remind me, which of the 12 were they fighting again? :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM

» -GAME- Have you ever? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 23, 2015

4891 by Pyro »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.