New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Oct 14, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Yggdrassil? xD

Well either way the specific setting doesn't matter as long as it's fun :3

Neither, I went with the gigabyte one. It came out of the reviews well it seemed and was far cheaper than both the sapphire and powercolor cards which were way overpriced here. The pulse cost €490 and the red dragon was around €500 iirc ^^
It's fun to mess around with that kind of stuff when you can, no? And if you do that it's good for security too, even if it is relatively pointless on a desktop system :3

And then get stuck in the game as an overpowered evil character? Now it suddenly sounds like I should do it xD

Well only watched 4 episodes so far, but those were quite fun. And like New Game it displays Japanese working life quit well ^^

I find the Pulse for 430 bucks and the Red Dragon for 415. Are you talking about the Nitro+ and Red Devil? :3
There is enough safer stuff I could mess around if I really wanted to though. Not like I'm in the mood at the moment, just glad everything runs smoothly ^^
Oct 14, 2019 5:40 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
And then get stuck in the game as an overpowered evil character? Now it suddenly sounds like I should do it xD

Well only watched 4 episodes so far, but those were quite fun. And like New Game it displays Japanese working life quit well ^^

I find the Pulse for 430 bucks and the Red Dragon for 415. Are you talking about the Nitro+ and Red Devil? :3
There is enough safer stuff I could mess around if I really wanted to though. Not like I'm in the mood at the moment, just glad everything runs smoothly ^^

So you wouldn't mind it either if as a result you ended up doing the same evil stuff that ainz has done? xD

If it did then it would hardly be a fun anime to watch, no? :3

Not sure about the red dragon/devil, but it definitely wasn't the nitro+. With the exception of the gigabyte and the asrock challenger all aftermarket cards were over €480 here, with the asus and nitro+ being around 520-530 :3
In my case though I haven't got anything installed yet anyways so I figured that if was gonna mess around with that now would be the time :3
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Oct 14, 2019 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
So you wouldn't mind it either if as a result you ended up doing the same evil stuff that ainz has done? xD

If it did then it would hardly be a fun anime to watch, no? :3

Not sure about the red dragon/devil, but it definitely wasn't the nitro+. With the exception of the gigabyte and the asrock challenger all aftermarket cards were over €480 here, with the asus and nitro+ being around 520-530 :3
In my case though I haven't got anything installed yet anyways so I figured that if was gonna mess around with that now would be the time :3

The question is if I would even do all that evil stuff? Though it's hard to guess how your personality would change if you would turn into an archlich xD

If it did what? :3

Damn, that's pricey. The Pulse is 430€ at Mindfactory, so that would be what I would buy if I had to buy one :3
I guess that's the perfect time to try some stuff then, yeah. At least unless you really need that PC working now ^^
Oct 14, 2019 6:15 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
The question is if I would even do all that evil stuff? Though it's hard to guess how your personality would change if you would turn into an archlich xD

If it did what? :3

Damn, that's pricey. The Pulse is 430€ at Mindfactory, so that would be what I would buy if I had to buy one :3
I guess that's the perfect time to try some stuff then, yeah. At least unless you really need that PC working now ^^

It already said in the story that he no longer feels anything for the lives of others, he only cares about nazarick and its NPCs... and the further into the story it goes, the worse the things he does get xD

If it accurately projected working life I mean. I mean, that same working life also spawned anime like NHK :3

If it had been cheaper than the gigabyte like it's supposed to be I would've gone for that one too :3
If anything what I need now is to get rid of all the boxes and trash lying around my room right now because of the pc assembly xD
Oct 14, 2019 6:20 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
It already said in the story that he no longer feels anything for the lives of others, he only cares about nazarick and its NPCs... and the further into the story it goes, the worse the things he does get xD

If it accurately projected working life I mean. I mean, that same working life also spawned anime like NHK :3

If it had been cheaper than the gigabyte like it's supposed to be I would've gone for that one too :3
If anything what I need now is to get rid of all the boxes and trash lying around my room right now because of the pc assembly xD

But would it influence me in the same way if I was in his position? Though in the first case I wouldn't even create an Undead to play xD

It seems pretty accurate to me though, all the stress and deadlines in the busy anime industry I often hear about :3

I don't even buy Gigabyte cards anymore, though my current RX580 is from Gigabyte as well ^^
But tidying up is not as much fun as fooling around with the linux installation? xD
Oct 14, 2019 6:55 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
But would it influence me in the same way if I was in his position? Though in the first case I wouldn't even create an Undead to play xD

It seems pretty accurate to me though, all the stress and deadlines in the busy anime industry I often hear about :3

I don't even buy Gigabyte cards anymore, though my current RX580 is from Gigabyte as well ^^
But tidying up is not as much fun as fooling around with the linux installation? xD

Probably? But, what race would you use then if not undead? Don't tell me you would want to play as a human xD

If shirobako is up my alley like you say it is then it's a colorful cute SoL, no? That's not exactly what work life is like :3

So you do still buy gigabyte cards :P
Why do you think I still haven't cleaned the stuff up? xD
Oct 14, 2019 7:06 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Probably? But, what race would you use then if not undead? Don't tell me you would want to play as a human xD

If shirobako is up my alley like you say it is then it's a colorful cute SoL, no? That's not exactly what work life is like :3

So you do still buy gigabyte cards :P
Why do you think I still haven't cleaned the stuff up? xD

Nah, humans are boring. I was always an orc guy since back then when I started playing Warcraft 2. Not sure I want to be that ugly though xD

I would call it colorful at it certainly has cute characters. It's a quite busy anime though, you don't like that? :3

I bought that one before I banned Gigabyte from my shopping list though :P
Well I'm not one to talk, the last time I cleaned my living room... I don't even remember xD
Oct 14, 2019 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Nah, humans are boring. I was always an orc guy since back then when I started playing Warcraft 2. Not sure I want to be that ugly though xD

I would call it colorful at it certainly has cute characters. It's a quite busy anime though, you don't like that? :3

I bought that one before I banned Gigabyte from my shopping list though :P
Well I'm not one to talk, the last time I cleaned my living room... I don't even remember xD

Well obviously, why would you want be an ork of all things in a game where you can play almost anything that exists in the D&D universe? xD

That depends on what you mean with busy. If I wanna watch a cute SoL anime I rather not pick one that's stress inducing :3

Well, as long as the card is good I don't mind :3
That makes it sound like your living room is so dirty you can't even properly walk in it xD
Oct 14, 2019 10:39 PM

Apr 2013
Ohayou~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well obviously, why would you want be an ork of all things in a game where you can play almost anything that exists in the D&D universe? xD

That depends on what you mean with busy. If I wanna watch a cute SoL anime I rather not pick one that's stress inducing :3

Well, as long as the card is good I don't mind :3
That makes it sound like your living room is so dirty you can't even properly walk in it xD

Because orcs are cool and strong and... green? xD

Does it always stress you if the characters are stressed? I mean I can still chill watching it even though it's quite the busy anime :3

Since that nVidia partner program I just put MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte on my black list :3
Nah, it's not that bad. It wouldn't hurt to run through it with the vaccuum cleaner once in a while xD
Oct 17, 2019 12:37 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

Because orcs are cool and strong and... green? xD

Does it always stress you if the characters are stressed? I mean I can still chill watching it even though it's quite the busy anime :3

Since that nVidia partner program I just put MSI, ASUS and Gigabyte on my black list :3
Nah, it's not that bad. It wouldn't hurt to run through it with the vaccuum cleaner once in a while xD

Maybe it'd be somewhat interesting if they were like 40K orks, but standard fantasy orks are boring xD

No, but it depends on the anime. NHK was a pretty stressful one to watch for example :3

To me it simply depends. From the x570 boards the gigabyte aorus elite seemed like a really good choice compared to the other options :3
So it's super dusty? xD

How're you doing today? :3
Oct 17, 2019 1:59 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:

Maybe it'd be somewhat interesting if they were like 40K orks, but standard fantasy orks are boring xD

No, but it depends on the anime. NHK was a pretty stressful one to watch for example :3

To me it simply depends. From the x570 boards the gigabyte aorus elite seemed like a really good choice compared to the other options :3
So it's super dusty? xD

How're you doing today? :3

There are no fantasy orks, only fantasy orcs because that's how you write them. And they are much better xD

I agree, it was also incredible unrealistic though :3

The Gigabyte boards seem pretty solid for their price yes, I still would rather buy an ASRock board. Which I did ^^
Let's say I wouldn't mind a dragon maid coming over and clean up a bit xD

Eh alright I guess. Feeling a bit down since yesterday. Actually got over myself and approached one of my new colleagues only to learn that she has a boyfriend T_T
Yesterday I just watched some Negima and played a bit online with a friend. We reactivated our old Warface accounts again, but most others from the clan left forever already ^^;

What about you?
Oct 17, 2019 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

There are no fantasy orks, only fantasy orcs because that's how you write them. And they are much better xD

I agree, it was also incredible unrealistic though :3

The Gigabyte boards seem pretty solid for their price yes, I still would rather buy an ASRock board. Which I did ^^
Let's say I wouldn't mind a dragon maid coming over and clean up a bit xD

Eh alright I guess. Feeling a bit down since yesterday. Actually got over myself and approached one of my new colleagues only to learn that she has a boyfriend T_T
Yesterday I just watched some Negima and played a bit online with a friend. We reactivated our old Warface accounts again, but most others from the clan left forever already ^^;

What about you?

There are only 2 types of fantasy orcs; LotR fodder orcs and the comically buff green dudes, neither are interesting xD

Because of his delusions? :3

When I looked at reviews though it didn't seem like the ASRock boards were as good in the lower price ranges though :3
What if she starts slobbering the clothes you just washed? xD

Oh my, was it at least in a normal seeming conversation? ^^

Doing fine I guess. Still reading raw WNs, watched some airing anime yesterday, cleaned up the stuff from the assembly, got a basic install running and played some piano :3
Oct 17, 2019 4:01 AM

Apr 2013
Tadaima~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
There are only 2 types of fantasy orcs; LotR fodder orcs and the comically buff green dudes, neither are interesting xD

Because of his delusions? :3

When I looked at reviews though it didn't seem like the ASRock boards were as good in the lower price ranges though :3
What if she starts slobbering the clothes you just washed? xD

Oh my, was it at least in a normal seeming conversation? ^^

Doing fine I guess. Still reading raw WNs, watched some airing anime yesterday, cleaned up the stuff from the assembly, got a basic install running and played some piano :3

And then you have badass WHF orcs :3

Because of his character changing drastically from one episode to the other without any explanation :3

I used three ASRock B350 and B450 boards so far and no problem with any of them. Though next time I would buy a X-board to have more OC options ^^
My cats do that sometimes as well, so I wouldn't even notice xD

Of course, we just talked about how we all started recently and don't know much people around here. Went rather well until that cursed information appeared ^^;

Sounds like a productive day, are you playing some anime piece? :3
Oct 17, 2019 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Tadaima~ :3

And then you have badass WHF orcs :3

Because of his character changing drastically from one episode to the other without any explanation :3

I used three ASRock B350 and B450 boards so far and no problem with any of them. Though next time I would buy a X-board to have more OC options ^^
My cats do that sometimes as well, so I wouldn't even notice xD

Of course, we just talked about how we all started recently and don't know much people around here. Went rather well until that cursed information appeared ^^;

Sounds like a productive day, are you playing some anime piece? :3

Okaeri~ :3

Not as badass as the 40k orks :3

That just means he just was that far gone xD

Perhaps, but the cheapest x570 boards are worse than a b450 board and from what I read the gigabyte aorus elite and the msi gaming edge wifi were the best ones at the price point, but I don't want wifi so... :3
It could be just me, but there's a big difference between a cat doing that, and a dragon maid xD

Maybe you'll get a new friend at least? :3

Nah, I was just playing some stuff I already know and doing a little improv... as always I suck at improv :3
Oct 17, 2019 4:39 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Okaeri~ :3

Not as badass as the 40k orks :3

That just means he just was that far gone xD

Perhaps, but the cheapest x570 boards are worse than a b450 board and from what I read the gigabyte aorus elite and the msi gaming edge wifi were the best ones at the price point, but I don't want wifi so... :3
It could be just me, but there's a big difference between a cat doing that, and a dragon maid xD

Maybe you'll get a new friend at least? :3

Nah, I was just playing some stuff I already know and doing a little improv... as always I suck at improv :3

Orks need fancy range weapons to fight, Orcs will just clobber you with their axe or club :3

Nah, you can't have social anxiety on one day and the next you just visit a university or start working part-time xD

I don't want wifi either and that fan is also kinda weird on a board. Which is why I hope that AMD will release their B550 boards soon which will be cheaper and hopefully without a fan ^^
You mean the amount of saliva? xD

Nah, she did not seem that eager to stay in contact with me tbh. Though I think that about pretty much anyone I know. She has a funny Austrian accent though ^^;

Most people suck at improv, just talked about that with the other guitarist of my band. Though some people on youtube just seem to be too good at it :3
Oct 17, 2019 5:15 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Orks need fancy range weapons to fight, Orcs will just clobber you with their axe or club :3

Nah, you can't have social anxiety on one day and the next you just visit a university or start working part-time xD

I don't want wifi either and that fan is also kinda weird on a board. Which is why I hope that AMD will release their B550 boards soon which will be cheaper and hopefully without a fan ^^
You mean the amount of saliva? xD

Nah, she did not seem that eager to stay in contact with me tbh. Though I think that about pretty much anyone I know. She has a funny Austrian accent though ^^;

Most people suck at improv, just talked about that with the other guitarist of my band. Though some people on youtube just seem to be too good at it :3

No they don't. What orks need are Dakka; whatever will allow them to best chop up dem 'umies real good :3

Whenever he did though he was suuuper paranoid and scared though xD

Well, the fan hasn't turned on for me so far though so that's good at least :3
Of course that's what I'm talking about xD

But if she's your colleague you'll at least have contact with her right? :3

Yeah, people like animenz who just go and improvize a super high level anime song like it's nothing xD
Oct 17, 2019 5:34 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
No they don't. What orks need are Dakka; whatever will allow them to best chop up dem 'umies real good :3

Whenever he did though he was suuuper paranoid and scared though xD

Well, the fan hasn't turned on for me so far though so that's good at least :3
Of course that's what I'm talking about xD

But if she's your colleague you'll at least have contact with her right? :3

Yeah, people like animenz who just go and improvize a super high level anime song like it's nothing xD

No no, they needz choppaz, not dakkaz. Az you saidz, they needz something to chop :3

Not in the last episode though. The whole show he made next to no progress and suddenly, part-time job! xD

Good to hear, I assume it will only become relevant if you try to overclock 12+ cores :3
Possibly, Tohru's saliva would be... nicer though :>

Not that often, she's in a completely different department and doesn't go to the canteen very often. She might call me if she has a software problem though :3

Though I think it's even more impressive if they play something completely new. Like the people at Andertons youtube channel if they try out new guitars, it always sounds so good and comes out of nowhere xD
Oct 17, 2019 5:47 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
No no, they needz choppaz, not dakkaz. Az you saidz, they needz something to chop :3

Not in the last episode though. The whole show he made next to no progress and suddenly, part-time job! xD

Good to hear, I assume it will only become relevant if you try to overclock 12+ cores :3
Possibly, Tohru's saliva would be... nicer though :>

Not that often, she's in a completely different department and doesn't go to the canteen very often. She might call me if she has a software problem though :3

Though I think it's even more impressive if they play something completely new. Like the people at Andertons youtube channel if they try out new guitars, it always sounds so good and comes out of nowhere xD

Orks still have plenty of choppas and other kinds of melee weapons though :3

That's what the depressing arc at the end was for xD

For as far as I know it's there because of pcie4 though, so wouldn't that mean that it doesn't have to turn on unless you actually do something that requires it? I mean, I have a pci4 gpu, but not even a 2080ti gets to the limit of pci3 x8, let alone x16 so pci4 is pretty pointless there :3
I'm not sure what kind of hentai you have to be to like wearing clothes slobbered full of saliva regardless of whose it is xD

And there are always software problems, right? :3

That's impressive too, but being able to listen to a song and then perfectly reproducing it on the fly at animenz level difficulty seems even more difficult xD
Oct 17, 2019 6:03 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Orks still have plenty of choppas and other kinds of melee weapons though :3

That's what the depressing arc at the end was for xD

For as far as I know it's there because of pcie4 though, so wouldn't that mean that it doesn't have to turn on unless you actually do something that requires it? I mean, I have a pci4 gpu, but not even a 2080ti gets to the limit of pci3 x8, let alone x16 so pci4 is pretty pointless there :3
I'm not sure what kind of hentai you have to be to like wearing clothes slobbered full of saliva regardless of whose it is xD

And there are always software problems, right? :3

That's impressive too, but being able to listen to a song and then perfectly reproducing it on the fly at animenz level difficulty seems even more difficult xD

They also have other useless stuffz though which makes them worse than orcs :3

And a depressing arc will end up making him a better person? xD

At least I haven't heard about that so far, does PCIe4 generat that much heat? :o But yeah so far it is pretty pointless.
I never said I wouldn't care regardless of who does it, I do care in fact xD

Indeed and the software I have to support is always horrible somehow :3

Though "perfectly" is is a pretty daring term when it comes to covering a song on the piano. I mean you can't possibly play all tunes, so it will never be a perfect cover, other people will play it differently and just as good ^^
Oct 17, 2019 6:14 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
They also have other useless stuffz though which makes them worse than orcs :3

And a depressing arc will end up making him a better person? xD

At least I haven't heard about that so far, does PCIe4 generat that much heat? :o But yeah so far it is pretty pointless.
I never said I wouldn't care regardless of who does it, I do care in fact xD

Indeed and the software I have to support is always horrible somehow :3

Though "perfectly" is is a pretty daring term when it comes to covering a song on the piano. I mean you can't possibly play all tunes, so it will never be a perfect cover, other people will play it differently and just as good ^^

They're not useless though because they can fight better that way. I mean, they don't care whatsoever about aiming so all they do is fire as many bullets as they can in your general direction with as much noise as possible :3

He was a depressing person all the time to begin with so with reverse psychology he perhaps becomes better from something depressing? xD

Well thinking about what x570 motherboards have that other boards don't have that could possibly warrant active cooling then pcie4 is the only thing that comes to mind, no? :3
What I meant is that you shouldn't like that no matter whose saliva it is. A cute anime girl is no different xD

Well if it makes you feel any better I currently have to take a custom system that's got pretty much no security built into it and try and make is secure :3

Perfect is also subjective. If you can take a song and arrange it in such a daring way as he does at such a high level without making it sound worse than the original then it's pretty perfect to me :3
Oct 17, 2019 6:24 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
They're not useless though because they can fight better that way. I mean, they don't care whatsoever about aiming so all they do is fire as many bullets as they can in your general direction with as much noise as possible :3

He was a depressing person all the time to begin with so with reverse psychology he perhaps becomes better from something depressing? xD

Well thinking about what x570 motherboards have that other boards don't have that could possibly warrant active cooling then pcie4 is the only thing that comes to mind, no? :3
What I meant is that you shouldn't like that no matter whose saliva it is. A cute anime girl is no different xD

Well if it makes you feel any better I currently have to take a custom system that's got pretty much no security built into it and try and make is secure :3

Perfect is also subjective. If you can take a song and arrange it in such a daring way as he does at such a high level without making it sound worse than the original then it's pretty perfect to me :3

Fighting long range like some spikey ears? That's not the orc way, you gotta chop them down up close :3

Wasn't his whole life pretty depressing already though? Should've gotten better years ago then xD

Iirc on that compatibility list from reddit, X570 were also the only ones recommended for 3900X OC, weren't they? So I assumed it had something to do with that instead :3
Well saliva certainly isn't a fetish of mine, I don't think I would mind it that much though xD

Sounds like an interesting task though at least, I'm currently copying data from an excel sheet into the admin UI of our application ^^;

In the end he's "just" using known patterns to recreate it though. And yes this sounds much easier than it actually is xD
Oct 17, 2019 8:03 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Fighting long range like some spikey ears? That's not the orc way, you gotta chop them down up close :3

Wasn't his whole life pretty depressing already though? Should've gotten better years ago then xD

Iirc on that compatibility list from reddit, X570 were also the only ones recommended for 3900X OC, weren't they? So I assumed it had something to do with that instead :3
Well saliva certainly isn't a fetish of mine, I don't think I would mind it that much though xD

Sounds like an interesting task though at least, I'm currently copying data from an excel sheet into the admin UI of our application ^^;

In the end he's "just" using known patterns to recreate it though. And yes this sounds much easier than it actually is xD

Orks love war, they love fighting. They'll use both ranged and melee weapons to satiate their battle lust :3

Perhaps, but not quite as bad as in that arc xD

If I remember correctly even without OC the 3900x was already pretty iffy on cheaper boards ^^
Sounds like it could become one then xD

So you have to fill it with content by hand or something? Thank god I don't have to do that with this system because that'd take months xD

He uses known techniques and chords and what not, but that still requires you to be able to identify them by ear and on top of that know exactly how to rearrange it, and that all in realtime just from pure memory of the song :3
Oct 17, 2019 10:57 PM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Orks love war, they love fighting. They'll use both ranged and melee weapons to satiate their battle lust :3

Perhaps, but not quite as bad as in that arc xD

If I remember correctly even without OC the 3900x was already pretty iffy on cheaper boards ^^
Sounds like it could become one then xD

So you have to fill it with content by hand or something? Thank god I don't have to do that with this system because that'd take months xD

He uses known techniques and chords and what not, but that still requires you to be able to identify them by ear and on top of that know exactly how to rearrange it, and that all in realtime just from pure memory of the song :3

Ranged weapons are for cowards, you have to look your enemy in the eyes when you defeat them :3

Not sure about that, at least he had a cute girl by his side all the time xD

That's true, but that's what you would expect from such a monster CPU. 12 cores have never been mainstream until now ^^
Naaah... though I thought the same about other stuff before xD

Pretty much, seems like they wanted to make an excel export for that though. But so far it's all manual :3

I'm still not sure if identifying by ear takes actual training or just talent. I heard some people are born with it and others can never hope to achieve that :3
Oct 18, 2019 12:36 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

Ranged weapons are for cowards, you have to look your enemy in the eyes when you defeat them :3

Not sure about that, at least he had a cute girl by his side all the time xD

That's true, but that's what you would expect from such a monster CPU. 12 cores have never been mainstream until now ^^
Naaah... though I thought the same about other stuff before xD

Pretty much, seems like they wanted to make an excel export for that though. But so far it's all manual :3

I'm still not sure if identifying by ear takes actual training or just talent. I heard some people are born with it and others can never hope to achieve that :3

Bringing nothing but choppaz to a futuristic gun fight is nothing short of folly. War is all it's about, and silence is for cowards :3

Who was nothing short of extremely suspicious xD

Yeah, and soon there will even be a 16 core one ^^
Well, at least it's unlikely that you'll encounter it in such a way that you could awaken to it xD

Yeah that stuff is boring... then again, working with excel in and of itself is a nightmare :3

I do think you can learn it to a certain degree, but I doubt you can match someone with the actual talent for it. I mean I could at least answer correctly whether someone played in minor or major chords when they asked me what they played... until they played a chord and I had no idea and it turned out the answer was "both" xD

So how're you doing today? :3
Oct 18, 2019 1:14 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Bringing nothing but choppaz to a futuristic gun fight is nothing short of folly. War is all it's about, and silence is for cowards :3

Who was nothing short of extremely suspicious xD

Yeah, and soon there will even be a 16 core one ^^
Well, at least it's unlikely that you'll encounter it in such a way that you could awaken to it xD

Yeah that stuff is boring... then again, working with excel in and of itself is a nightmare :3

I do think you can learn it to a certain degree, but I doubt you can match someone with the actual talent for it. I mean I could at least answer correctly whether someone played in minor or major chords when they asked me what they played... until they played a chord and I had no idea and it turned out the answer was "both" xD

So how're you doing today? :3

That's why fantasy is just superior, no boring laser weapons that make it all about ranged fights and melee almost useless :3

Still better than being alone, don't you think? xD

Hopefully with a better availability than the 3900X, though I doubt it. Overclocking that one will be a real adventure though ^^
Yeah, it's not quite as common as other fetishes :3

I extend the point you're making to "Working with any M$ product is a nightmare" :3

Yeah I could do that probably as well, but there are indeed some reaaaaally weird chords... some of them I can't even decide if they sound good or bad... probably both at the same time xD

Doing fine, it's finally Friday. Yesterday I had Japanese lessons after work, learned a bunch of new kanji, specifically those which are used to express days of the week. Afterwards I just watched more UQ Holder, Shirobako and played some guitar. UQ Holder derails quite heavily in the last few episodes. Today I'll go biking with my cousin in the forest and later play a bit online with a friend. And tomorrow I'm invited to the last BBQ of the year ^^

How abou you? :3
Oct 23, 2019 2:31 AM

Jul 2013

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3
Oct 24, 2019 2:55 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3

Not doing that well, got abdominal influenza since Monday. Been at work on Monday with a stomach ache and quite work earlier and then had to throw up during the night >_< Feeling better so far but not really good yet, gonna have to skip Japanese lessons today unfortunately.

Due to that I haven't really done much, mostly watching anime. Finished Shirobako, a really good show. Very relaxing and the characters are fun to watch. Started Strike the Blood and feel like the ecchi tag is misplaced once again, apart from a few pantyshots there wasn't that much fanservice so far 8 episodes in.

How are you doing? :3
Oct 24, 2019 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
Konnichiwa~ :3

Gator said:

Not doing that well, got abdominal influenza since Monday. Been at work on Monday with a stomach ache and quite work earlier and then had to throw up during the night >_< Feeling better so far but not really good yet, gonna have to skip Japanese lessons today unfortunately.

Due to that I haven't really done much, mostly watching anime. Finished Shirobako, a really good show. Very relaxing and the characters are fun to watch. Started Strike the Blood and feel like the ecchi tag is misplaced once again, apart from a few pantyshots there wasn't that much fanservice so far 8 episodes in.

How are you doing? :3

Ow, that sounds annoying. Well, at least you're well enough to watch anime, right? :3

Isn't it tagged ecchi because of the combination of the panty shots and the constant suggestive sucking of blood? :3

Doing fine I guess. Got multiple annoying projects at work, and at work I just watched some more airing anime and read some more WNs... gotta watch an anime that's already finished again instead of just reading WNs all the time xD
Oct 24, 2019 4:30 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Konnichiwa~ :3

Ow, that sounds annoying. Well, at least you're well enough to watch anime, right? :3

Isn't it tagged ecchi because of the combination of the panty shots and the constant suggestive sucking of blood? :3

Doing fine I guess. Got multiple annoying projects at work, and at work I just watched some more airing anime and read some more WNs... gotta watch an anime that's already finished again instead of just reading WNs all the time xD

Now I am yes, Monday evening I couldn't even sit though, had to lie down all the time T_T

So far he sucked blood on two occasions in 11 episodes, so... I wouldn't say that xD

Wait, you watched anime at work? Where do I have to apply? ^^
Yes, join the "watching finished anime" group I'm part of :3
Oct 24, 2019 5:24 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Now I am yes, Monday evening I couldn't even sit though, had to lie down all the time T_T

So far he sucked blood on two occasions in 11 episodes, so... I wouldn't say that xD

Wait, you watched anime at work? Where do I have to apply? ^^
Yes, join the "watching finished anime" group I'm part of :3

That sounds like a pain. Did someone bring you your food/water? :3

I remember it being more often than that... was that maybe the second season then? xD

No, not at work obviously; at home xD
Currently I just somehow feel like reading WNs instead though... it's weird :3
Oct 24, 2019 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
That sounds like a pain. Did someone bring you your food/water? :3

I remember it being more often than that... was that maybe the second season then? xD

No, not at work obviously; at home xD
Currently I just somehow feel like reading WNs instead though... it's weird :3

Yeah my mum even stayed the night. Didn't get much sleep unfortunately xD

Maybe, though in episode 12 he pushed the counter to four times now, so maybe it's just starting? :3

And here I thought you managed to top my laziness at work xD
Well whatever is fun to you I guess. I might start Blend S today as a follow up to Shirobako. Also I need something better next to Strike the Blood ^^
Oct 24, 2019 6:27 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Yeah my mum even stayed the night. Didn't get much sleep unfortunately xD

Maybe, though in episode 12 he pushed the counter to four times now, so maybe it's just starting? :3

And here I thought you managed to top my laziness at work xD
Well whatever is fun to you I guess. I might start Blend S today as a follow up to Shirobako. Also I need something better next to Strike the Blood ^^

But you live in the same building to begin with, just on a different floor, don't you? xD

Would you like it if that were the case? :3

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, watching anime at work when that isn't your actual work is bad xD
Wait, you only watch 2 things at the same time right? Wouldn't that make blend s the thing you watch next to strike the blood? :3
Oct 24, 2019 6:59 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
But you live in the same building to begin with, just on a different floor, don't you? xD

Would you like it if that were the case? :3

Yeah, no matter how you look at it, watching anime at work when that isn't your actual work is bad xD
Wait, you only watch 2 things at the same time right? Wouldn't that make blend s the thing you watch next to strike the blood? :3

Yep, she still insisted to sleep on my couch xD

Nah, those blood-sucking moments are quite boring and cheesy :3

Most of the stuff I do at work is bad, so I don't see your point xD
True, which is why I started Blend S today after finishing Shirobako yesterday :3
Nov 1, 2019 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
Ded thread is ded :<
Feb 20, 2020 5:10 AM

May 2016
Gator said:

Nothing's dead until it's buried!
Feb 20, 2020 5:38 AM

Apr 2013
Elanin said:
Gator said:

Nothing's dead until it's buried!

Feb 29, 2020 6:38 AM

Oct 2014

well after.. 3 years(?) it seems my images still works

read from right to left
Mar 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Apr 2013
Lucky you, for me broken images happen more often than not on MAL xD
Mar 8, 2022 11:09 AM

Sep 2014
Back here because discords down. And damn hawky i missed you.
Dec 24, 2023 11:22 AM

May 2016
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM

» -GAME- Have you ever? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 23, 2015

4891 by Pyro »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.