Forum Settings
Forums

Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Volume 1 Discussion

Woof Woof Story: I Told You to Turn Me Into a Pampered Pooch, Not Fenrir! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Volume 1 Discussion
Feb 21, 2019 10:50 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

First isekai that I have read that has someone reincarnated as a animal. It was nice to read, though it was short at around 170 pages long. Reading it felt like there was little information told about the characters besides basic descriptions. I wonder if there will be more in the next volumes. It was funny to try to watch him try to act like a dog even though how huge he is. One thing that I was wondering while reading it was even though they live in a mansion, I feel like he looks way to big to be inside from the illustration. Onto the next volume when it releases.
Bdun4Jul 8, 2019 10:42 PM
Jun 28, 2019 7:45 AM

Jun 2012
This was more fun to read than I first thought. Its really laughable when this wolf really trying to be a lazy pet. And I really like his interaction with Zenobia, that antagonistic-rival relationship of them is quite refreshing to see for this kind of story, not that I don't like the mistress' cuteness but..... Zenobia's character make it more fun.

I'm gonna stick for more volume of this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Volume 3 Discussion

Bdun4 - Nov 16, 2019

1 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Nov 29, 2019 11:44 PM

Poll: » Wanwan Monogatari: Kanemochi no Inu ni Shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni Shiro to wa Itte Nee! Volume 2 Discussion

Bdun4 - Jul 8, 2019

0 by Bdun4 »»
Jul 8, 2019 10:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.