Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2019 4:59 PM

Dec 2015
I've always love shoujo and Romance anime/drama since my love life sucks. But let's skip that part for now, lmao xD...

Most of the romance anime I've seen is mostly about a popular guy at school who fell in love with a girl who is less or not at all popular. ( Sometimes the "less" popular girl fell in love with the popular guy. But now I wonder if there is an anime there the girl is popular and fell in love with a "less" popular guy or girl? Oh since I'm here I'll also ask about recommendations about an lesbian romance anime like Citrus or something like that.

I'm most into school romance but it's not that important.

You can check my list if you want but I'll tell you in advance that my list is not 100% accurate since I've been very bad at updating the list lately. Sorry about that.

*Please NO hentai...
Jan 27, 2019 11:16 PM
Dec 2012
Are you looking only for romance animes or are romantic comedies ok? Gamers! probably fits the bill either way, with the most popular girl in school falling for a very average guy, though it has a frustrating amount of drama at times between the various characters. Other than that, if you click the ecchi or harem tags while searching those almost always feature an average/unpopular guy with one or more popular girls.
Edit: Nisekoi is amazing too and I think the MC isn't popular? At least not compared to the girls.
ReitrahcJan 27, 2019 11:37 PM
Jan 28, 2019 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
citrus, Yagate Kimi ni Naru, Gotoubun no Hanayome (kind of, girls seem popular), Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, there arent really much of these u are looking for and most of these girls are tsundere.
Amagami SS, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Witch Craft Works, Ladies vs.butlers are the one's i can think the most of right now.
Jan 28, 2019 5:57 AM

Dec 2018
Well I'm a huge Yuri lover . On my list you will find some lesbian tasteful romance , i have a lot of rules, and are very picky, and no heterosexual stuff on my list

Yagate kimi ni naru fits your description pretty well .Have fun =)

Jan 28, 2019 3:26 PM

Dec 2015
Tank you everyone ^^

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 5 hours ago

3 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
31 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
4 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.