Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2018 2:27 PM
Dec 2016
The only reason why I almost cried at the end of this season was because I knew that Tokyo Ghoul in its entirety is over. The anime adaption was shit and rushed and I agree, but the only reason why I stuck around was because I loved this series so much. I went from saying the anime was really good, then after reading both the mangas, I began noticing things they've missed and being a little upset that they did. Overall, I'll rate the series 9/10. The ending of the manga was rushed a bit, but I can't really blame Ishida. He spent 7 continuous years writing this story. I would be burnt out too. I'm looking forward to his next work, whether he makes one or not.
Dec 27, 2018 5:26 AM

Apr 2015
ZombieSlayerX41 said:
The only reason why I almost cried at the end of this season was because I knew that Tokyo Ghoul in its entirety is over. The anime adaption was shit and rushed and I agree, but the only reason why I stuck around was because I loved this series so much. I went from saying the anime was really good, then after reading both the mangas, I began noticing things they've missed and being a little upset that they did. Overall, I'll rate the series 9/10. The ending of the manga was rushed a bit, but I can't really blame Ishida. He spent 7 continuous years writing this story. I would be burnt out too. I'm looking forward to his next work, whether he makes one or not.

Ok. I'm just curious! :)
1: Why did you add your own topic to the forum for this? Why not post under the last episode like everyone else does?
2: Why do you give this season (anime) a 9 / 10? The only things I get out of this are: you like the manga and you agree that "the anime adaption was shit and rushed". I just can't see the reason behind the score.
Dec 27, 2018 11:00 PM

Jun 2017
I can't agree with your score. You said the anime adaptation was shit but still give it a 9/10 score??? I think you should give that score to the manga page of this series.
"You can't tell how brightly you sparkle on your own. You don't have to reach your goal to sparkle. The way you deal with all your inner concerns and inner conflicts... The process itself, as you can see, is just as beautiful."
- Ayato Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha - Home Sweet Home)
Jan 13, 2019 9:19 AM
Oct 2015
i think he rated the manga

More topics from this board

» Guys are we getting Tokyo Ghoul Brotherhood?

SlimeLordOfRats - Mar 6

23 by shmoomp »»
Apr 21, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2018

96 by RapidPhantom »»
Mar 14, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

57 by ocrlh_ »»
Jan 20, 10:50 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2018

201 by Cross___ »»
Dec 12, 2023 2:55 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul re: S2 below 6.50

TakaCode - Nov 15, 2018

37 by Tanishqnigam17 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.