Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2018 6:11 PM
Jun 2012
So since two years or so I only watched the "Blockbuster" Anime but I am now again in the mood for something else.

I would like to see something that´s just good to watch.
It does not have to be some action packed stuff or anime that leads people to think or something with conspiracies and mysteries.

It can be in modern Japan, in the future and even in a fantasy Setting.
Maybe some nice School/workplace Slice of Life or Romance?

Yeah sorry, I have no idea what. Hopefully you can give me something nice :)

NO Comedy or stupid characters!
#1-4:I had the feeling to kill myself
#5:Ok, would never watch it again #6: Nice Time
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#8-9:even better
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
Dec 8, 2018 6:42 PM

Sep 2018
Try Chihayafuru maybe...
Dec 8, 2018 7:28 PM
Aug 2018
WotaKoi (Romance/Slice of Life/Workplace)
My Love Story (Romance/Slice of Life)
Chihayafuru (Romance/Competitive Game/Triangle Love)
Little Witch Academia (Adventure/Friendship/Magic School)
Bakuman (Slice of Life/Journey-ish/Romance/Best Friends MCs)
Dec 10, 2018 9:38 AM
Jun 2012
Anything else?

WotaKoi seems to be the direction I am looking for.

My Love story is exactly what I don´t want. These ridiculous characters and this forces Love is just shit.

Chihaya was very good, but it is quite shit to watch an Anime where the main point is a Game I have no idea about.

Little Witch seems okay.

Bakuman was so extremely boring.
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
Dec 10, 2018 4:20 PM

May 2017
What3v3r said:

I mean, for anime that pretty much rules out anything that isn't a hard-boiled adult drama/thriller..
Dec 10, 2018 5:00 PM
Dec 10, 2018 11:33 PM

Oct 2018
heroic age
overlord
madan no ou to vanadis
Dec 11, 2018 12:08 AM

Mar 2017
Usagi Drop is a pretty good slice of life anime
Dec 12, 2018 5:57 PM
Jun 2012
I am at episode eight of WotaKoi, it´s really nice and easy going - exactly as I wanted.

Usagi Drop was indeed nice.

@Raneday
ist that a joke?
Heroic age was somehow cheap..
Overlord... hmm doesn´t fit into the requested genres, but I guess that it´s quite easy to watch..
madan no ou was just trash
Dec 13, 2018 9:00 AM
Jun 2012
TheEdguy said:
What3v3r said:

I mean, for anime that pretty much rules out anything that isn't a hard-boiled adult drama/thriller..

I am aware, but I don´t watch these king of Anime..
Dec 13, 2018 11:44 AM
Sep 2018
Akagami no Shirayuki (romance, fantasy)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30123/Akagami_no_Shirayuki-hime

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (romance, fantasy)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22101/Soredemo_Sekai_wa_Utsukushii

Natsume Yuujinchou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou

Magic-Kyun! Renaissance
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33299/Magic-Kyun_Renaissance

These next few are listed as comedy, but I thought I remembered most of them being more sweet than funny - however, it has been a while since I watched most of them, so I may be wrong

Shounen Maid
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32175/Shounen_Maid

Amaama to Inazuma
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32828/Amaama_to_Inazuma

Fruits Basket
https://myanimelist.net/anime/120/Fruits_Basket
Dec 15, 2018 6:04 PM
Jun 2012
Akagami seems very good!
Soredemo quite bad animation
Natsume was too boring
Magi-Kyun seems stupid
Dec 21, 2018 5:47 PM
Jun 2012
Netoge was btw quite good

More topics from this board

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - 4 hours ago

5 by Fckthwrld »»
9 seconds ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - 2 hours ago

2 by mo_lave »»
12 minutes ago

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - 4 hours ago

4 by Dizzy-san »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

11 by rejote »»
4 hours ago

» Rec fantasy/isekai anime without OP MC

D5rkUnl0ck3r - Yesterday

4 by rejote »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.