Forum Settings
Forums

What are manga examples of girls making threats to falsely accuse guys of being molesters/rapists to get their way?

New
Nov 20, 2018 10:29 PM

Dec 2006
This is something I know I've seen at least half a dozen times but I can't think of any. Like "do what I say or I'll scream". Pretty sure it's happened in both H and non-H.
Nov 28, 2018 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Hm... the best examples I can think of both come from anime rather than manga. That being that one episode of Haruhi Suzumiya and one episode of Monogatari wherein Shinobu jokes about screaming while they're bathing together.

Other than that though, I've got nothing. Molestation in anime and manga is usually treated as a gag of sorts, so I can't think of anything where this is used in a non-joking sorta way.
Jan 16, 2019 11:22 AM
Nov 2018
In Shield hero there's Mine a princess of a royal family that falsely accuses the protagonist of sexually abusing her just to get her way and laugh in the face of him.
Jul 1, 2019 10:50 PM

Dec 2006
Aidyr said:

Molestation in anime and manga is usually treated as a gag of sorts, so I can't think of anything where this is used in a non-joking sorta way.

It could be joking or non-joking, it's a subjective interpretation and we may have inclinations about intent / perception of intent but ultimately might be wrong. All that matters is what is said, not tone.

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - Apr 23

3 by GudBoy »»
2 hours ago

» Do you guys read manga online or physically? ( 1 2 )

LemonXChio - Oct 27, 2023

67 by rurina-chan »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1055 by Alexioos95 »»
7 hours ago

» 8 Manga to Get to Know You

spaceslut - Mar 12, 2023

37 by PlasticRobot »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

8 by YeeYeeAss »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.